+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharai View Post
    That would be cool to live close. Could catch up when your hubby away to help pass the time. My hubby will go away now and then so I will be dreading those times alone scared that if one of my kids asthma flares and have to drag all kids to hospital or get 2 ambos as they won't leave kids home unattended. Looks like ambo cover for me when I get to Perth just in case - touch wood all will be fine.
    For sure. Its funny you say that because i was only saying to my husband last night that he doesnt understand how scary it is for me to have no contacts in Perth in case of emergencies and things like that. It would be great to eventually have a great circle of friends to depend on, if were all in the same position.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyHas3boys View Post
    Hey!!! I'm in guildford/midland so like 15 mins from ellenbrook! I see your hubby works on the mines, mine does too
    Hope the move goes well!
    Im comforted by all these strong women living in Perth and have husbands that work away from home. Is he FIFO? How long for? I see they have get togethers for all the wives to connect. Do you ever go? I was never one for going out of my way to make friends! Quite happy with my selected few that i have Its quite a change for me to step out of my comfort zone and try making new friends! But i figured its only going to make it harder for me isolating myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm Jen, 29, live Midland area, have 1 son (5 yrs old) and 1 on the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually a question for MummyHas3boys & Jeje...
    when we first started looking at suburbs in Perth we found lots of places we loved in Midland, then when i did some research on the area and has a terrible reputation. Do you guys find its as bad as people say?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's got it's good spots and bad spots, as with a lot of places. I have my son in a private school though as I didn't like the public schools. We live in a suburb just out of midland and it's pretty good. I'm sure there are better places to live and I'm sure worse places too. Maybe not much of a help lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeje For This Useful Post:

Caseyann  (06-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sharai I am moving to Perth from the north of Adelaide in 2 weeks. We are moving to Balcatta. I am EAGER to meet some people asap. I am 31 & have Miss 3 & Miss 4. Miss 4 starts school in Term 1.

PM me or email cheezelz@hotmail.com if you'd like to catch up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I am 30 yrs old, married and expecting our first in June!! Very excited!! We live in Ellenbrook with hubby working FIFO from Karratha! As we moved from Kalgoorlie we don't know alot of people in our area either! Would be nice to be in contact with some other mums for advice or expecting mums to share stories

munchkin05 is offline just me, my boy and my baby bump
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm another Perth mummy (near Morley )
    I have DS who is 6 and due number 2 in may 2012
    Last edited by munchkin05; 04-11-2011 at 11:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perth mummy(26) of 1 DD who is 2 in 7 weeks currenty living in Morley. Currently working full time and would love some other mummy friends but very streached for time

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a Perth mummy, also in Morley. DS will be 1 in a few weeks and number 2 is due in May.

We just moved back from Melbourne so need to start from scratch friend wise.