+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Start a Brisbane New Mothers Group

Hi lovely Brisbane mothers to be!!

I am starting this thead and hopeful i started it in the right place?! to form a new mothers group for brisbane, I am currently 29 weeks preggers and have made no connections with any new mothers to be! and i think it would be a great support network to have! Even if it is just a morning tea here and there! I also think it would be great for my little daughter to be, so she can gain great social skills that she wouldnt gain sitting at home with me

I little about me is that im 21 (almost 22) years old, and living in Brisbane northern subs. I am still working as a dental assistant, i have previous experience in Childcare (3years Group Leading). Im looking to meet like minded layed back new mummies who just want to have fun, relax, meet new people and not get sucked into gossip and other silly things of that nature.

So if your intersted please email me at sammy_kate2889@hotmail.com or comment on this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me! Me!

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and living in Newmarket. I've been in Australia for a year and a half but really don't know anyone (literally - I know the family I worked for last year, one of my fiance's classmates and the mum I work for now). I've been really lonely throughout my pregnancy and am worried about it getting worse once baby is here.

I studied math and pre med at university, but since being in Aus I've been working in childcare and being a housewife.

I'd really like to meet some mums, mums to be or really any sort of nice human beings looking for friends here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I'm 34 and live in Alderley and am 21 weeks pregnant. I work full time as a public servant and would love to be able to talk to other new mums too when I have my little boy in October. I'm also laid back and easy going as well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Mothers Group - Brisbane

Hi All,

If any ladies in Brisbane have conceived their little ones through IVF and live in Brisbane (i am in the Western Suburbs) I would love to hear from you / catch up. My little girl is now 9 months old.

Email me - natalietoth83@gmail.com

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm keen too!!! I'm 33.5 weeks, so due in 6.5 weeks with my first bub and we live at chermside west. I'm finishing work at 38 weeks. I'm 26 and happily married!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, new to bubhub, not sure if anyone looks at this thread anymore but I'm keen to find a mothers group in Brisbane or western suburbs where I am. I have two boys, one 2yrs & the other 5months. Would love to find a group of nice mummies & to be able to catch up once a week. If anyone I interested please email me at: kymee77@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon