+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    I have trouble remembering to take it straight after food so I hope that doesn't cause a problem for me. How have you been going on it Kim? Some people experience bad side affects.
    I haven't actually experienced any side affects yet so I think I have been really lucky.

Also DH and I have decided that this cycle we will start TTC again. We bd last night and this morning I had a bit of blood stained CM (sorry about the TMI), I have had this before when I have O'ed so I am going to try and keep everything crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Kim and for you. Fertility friend believe that I am now 3 DPO due to my temperatures however it says that my CM does not confirm it. I don't think my body even know how to ovulate and when it has in the past it's just been a fluke. Anyway I don't have high hopes. Even if I did, we only BD once the day before the supposed ovulation so I don't that will hit the mark.

Anyway keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Kim and for you. Fertility friend believe that I am now 3 DPO due to my temperatures however it says that my CM does not confirm it. I don't think my body even know how to ovulate and when it has in the past it's just been a fluke. Anyway I don't have high hopes. Even if I did, we only BD once the day before the supposed ovulation so I don't that will hit the mark.

Anyway keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post

Anyway keep us updated.
    yeah I am doing FF as well, although I haven't started temps yet as we only made the decision two days ago
    If you want me to have a look at your chart just let me know...I know I obsessed over my for months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    guys...i cant believe how terrible ive been with posting! im so sorry.

i have the most exciting news! i recently got the last of my immunity boosters, and I go off the pill in 2 weeks. which means.......countdown to TTC!!!!!

cant believe the time is actually at hand! its weird!

im so glad im came onto this thread, you women have been so beautifully helpful, thank you! and im glad to see others getting support and info out of it too!

will definately start updating more and replying more from now i, i promise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by truebeliever View Post
    guys...i cant believe how terrible ive been with posting! im so sorry.

i have the most exciting news! i recently got the last of my immunity boosters, and I go off the pill in 2 weeks. which means.......countdown to TTC!!!!!

cant believe the time is actually at hand! its weird!

im so glad im came onto this thread, you women have been so beautifully helpful, thank you! and im glad to see others getting support and info out of it too!

will definately start updating more and replying more from now i, i promise!
    That is so awesome!!! I hope your journey ends up to be a short one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering how long did it take for the side affects of metformin to come on. I have been taking it for a bit over 2 weeks and I have started to feel nauseous. I am currently in the TTW so I don't know if these are symptoms or side affects...any one know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt a little queezy for the first week of taking it but never actually got sick. Other people have said that it was making them sick for a month though. What DPO are you?

I think if the metformin was going to make you sick, it would've started by now so hopefully they're pregnancy signs

Here's some coming your way. I feel confident that I did ovulate and that I am 6 DPO at the moment because I was having cramps yesterday and feeling irritable which used to be my signs that AF would arrive the following week. I hope she does so that I can start clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am not really sure if I have O'ed or not. I am hoping the spotting that I had 4 days ago was it so I am just going to plan it around that. So I will test on DH and my 3rd Wedding anniversary...I know it will be a great present if we see those lines but I have a lot of doubt we will.

sending you lots of to you familyplanner961 I am hoping you get a BFP before you need to start Clomid

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (24-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    was on metformin a couple of yrs ago, got nausea straight away but also got real bad headaches, so couldnt tell if nausea was the the metformin or the headaches from the metformin lol, Doc says if i dont ovulate after being off the pill then i have to go back on it, i hope not cause it played havoc with me last time

on better news though, i finish the pill in a week!! time to test body to see if it works without the pill, and if all goes well () we start trying in october!