+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kim, I'm really sorry to hear that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Familyplanner - good to hear about the SA result!!!
    When are you going to start to progesterone/ clomid? what days are you planning on taking the clomid? and are you getting any type of monitoring??
    It's very exciting to be taking that next step!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww Kim i'm so sorry. I was so hoping it was your time

Nando- I was meant to start progesterone ASAP but the good doc rushed out to a patient who was about to deliver and forgot to write progesterone on the prescription so now I just have to wait until they post out a new prescription.

I will take the progesterone for a week and then 2-7 days later AF should arrive. I will then take clomid from day 2 of the cycle for 5 days. I will be getting a day 21 progesterone blood test to determine if I ovulated. I would've like an ultrasound as well to see whats happening in there but maybe they'll do that on a later cycle.

The doc also said that they could do a lap and dye on me to check my tubes but it's probably not necessary because it's obviously an ovulation issue. It would require a week off work and she said they usually only do that straight away if the patient is 30 or older. I really can't take a week off at the moment cos I'm flat chat.

I finally feel excited again. That will last a couple of clomid rounds I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FP - Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your script!
    To be honest, the ultrasounds I had were more to monitor for multiples! When to BD etc was all determined by the blood tests i had. The 21 day test will tell you what you really need to know!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nando For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (03-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay lost 1.3kg this week. I'm quite happy with myself. When I do get PG people will not be wondering if I'm PG or just fat. I'm actually going to look PG.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay on the weightloss FP!!!

Well currently still on bed rest at the moment due to being sick, not enjoying it I just hope I am feeling better by next week as it will be my birthday.

Another crap moment I think I might be having O symptoms ( I hate PCOS) I have had some EWCM and my cervix seems to be at its right stage...Oh well I have to feel better first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh I hope it's O pains Kimnus. If you're oing then you're in business

Had my first personal training session today which was pretty tame as it was only an assessment but he banned me from eating bread That's gonna be hard to give up.

Feel better soon Kim.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    From bread?? That will be hard.

Yeah fingers crossed I am Oing. Did an OPK still got a negative who knows what's going on.

Also wanted to ask has anyone tried acupuncture before? I thinking of giving it a try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day one without bread went ok. I was surprised because I thought that I would be starving but I was fine. Maybe it'll catch up on me today.

I had my first progesterone tablet yesterday so I will be expecting AF in approximately 10-12 days. Can't wait for her arrival because I'm dying to start clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Familyplanner - congrats on the weight loss!!
    Good luck with the clomid - there is a clomid support thread which is very useful, but if you get a bit lost in there (heaps of people posting there) feel free to PM me. I don't have a huge amount of experience with it, but happy to share my experience anyway.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nando For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (08-09-2011)