+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Maria - that is soooo exciting.

My DH and I go to the dr Monday but that will be to get an appt at the Fertility Clinic to do the test there, so it'll be a long ordeal I think. I'm getting kind of scared - if his levels hasn't improved then does it mean that everything we've been doing hasn't worked?

Although, signs are suggesting that I will have my second 29 day cycle in a row and that's a pretty bug deal. Also, a saliva test showed that I am ovulating.

Anyway, just have to keep the positivity up. I've been a lot less stressed lately, so that's good

Any news yet Nando? I'm terrible at holding off on the testing part. I'd want to know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Family Planner - wow that chart looks complex!! It would take me ages to work out something like that!!
    Re the monitoring - it was good to get confirmation the drug was working as it should, but it was a little bit annoying CD11 blood test, CD12 blood test and scan, CD14 blood test and scan told to BD, CD16 blood test and scan told to keep bd, CD19 blood test....enter 2ww!! Luckily I live within walking distance to my clinic and work so it wasn't too disruptive, but you get the point...

Worknhard - having another 29 day cycle is very exciting and it does show that all you have been doing has been having an effect! Good luck for you DH. Remember seman take something like 3 months to grow... plus 3 months before his last test he could have been sick, or stressed or had a big weekend -- who knows! will keep fingers crossed for.

I haven't tested yet. Am 6-8 DPO so too early yet, plus absolutely no signs or symtoms... which sucks because I'd quite like a glass of wine, but rather be on the safe side!!
    I did order online 30 HPTs that claim to have a sensitivty of 15, so by the time they arrive I don't think I'll be able to resist testing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Family planner have you taken a pregnancy test yet? I know if my cycle is starting to seen North of 40 days I usually take one just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    can i join?

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome want1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome want1. hope your stay here is short

Kimnus- I took a test on Friday and got I'm going to take another one on Friday just to be absolutely sure before I see the doctor.

Feels like I've been waiting forever for this appointment and I want DH to come too because we'll get his SA results but he's in Camden this week and he doesn't know if he'll be able to get back in time I hope she will give me his results even though he's not with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got told this morning by a ''friend'' that i am not getting pregnant because i am ''a fat slob''. i'm so upset by this. We've been TTC for 2 years and nothing i am doing is helping us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Welcome want1. hope your stay here is short

Kimnus- I took a test on Friday and got I'm going to take another one on Friday just to be absolutely sure before I see the doctor.

Feels like I've been waiting forever for this appointment and I want DH to come too because we'll get his SA results but he's in Camden this week and he doesn't know if he'll be able to get back in time I hope she will give me his results even though he's not with me.
    I will have my fingers crossed for Friday...you might need to take it easy at the gym tomorrow

That sucks that he might not be able to go to the appointment, I hope he does manage to come with you.

Quote Originally Posted by c2p08 View Post
    I got told this morning by a ''friend'' that i am not getting pregnant because i am ''a fat slob''. i'm so upset by this. We've been TTC for 2 years and nothing i am doing is helping us.
    That is awful! She must not be much of a friend if she said that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    C2p08- I wouldn't be calling that person a friend anymore. Don't waste time on people like that. What a horrible thing to say!!!!

Kimmnus- If there's a baby in there, I've still got plenty of padding to cushion any bouncing around at the gym lol. That's one of the hard things about TTCing- You always have to be so careful about what you're doing, taking, eating and drinking just in case you are preggers.

Anyway I'm ready to at the gym tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH keeps saying I am pregnant and I keep reading into things so I am right there with you.

I am so looking forward to the gym tomorrow and meeting you