+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    twice I've typed this and then somehow lost it - grr!

FamilyPlanner - you must be about 13 DPO now? Are you going to test? When is AF due? Thinking of you
    Kimnus - I hope you have got you OPK + ??
    Becky - have you been to the FS yet? Please uodate us!!
    Worknhard - has you DH gone for his new SA yet? Hope it has improved!
    To all the ladies losing weight - I hope you are all sticking to your plans and seeing results!!

I need your advice as to when to POAS!!
    I want to do it before my blood test as I don't think I could handle waiting for the results, and risk getting upset at work if it is negative.

Scan and blood on Friday morning 19th, showed about to O and on Monday morning 22nd, showed I had.
    So blood test is booked for Monday 5th Sept, which would be between 15 and 17 DPO.
    When can I POAS with some confidence? I am thinking Sat 3rd (13-15 DPO)?? Thoughts??
    Would any of you test earlier? Would you trust a negative on the Sat and have a glass of wine??

I am so 2WW obsessed at the moment!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you can wait until 13DPO that would probably give you a more accurate reading Nando. I think the earliest you can get a positive is 9DPO.

AFM- I got to 11DPO and then FF took my cross hairs away. I tested at 10DPO and got BFN. So who nows when AF will show herself. I have my gyno appointment next Friday so she will give me something to force AF to join the party.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well no positive OPK....actually today it was non existent...looks like I didn't O this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFP tonight....can't believe it! Going to book in to get bloods tomorrow...can't sleep I'm too excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Maria

6. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

TheMadHatter  (26-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maria - Congratulations!!!!!!! How exciting!
    Am I right in that you conceived completely naturally? No metformin or clomid or anything? Very excited for you!!! Please keep us updated!

Kimnus - Sorry no OPK+. I have heard that sometimes these don't work with PCOS, so I'll just hope in this case that is what happened for you.

Family Planner - I have no idea what cross hairs are?? Hopefully your chart was just a bit weird because of your illness and AF will stay away for 9 months!!! Have you tested again since 10DPO? Otherwise are you starting clomid soon?

I had a dream last night that I got a BFP 3 times all dark!! It was really exciting! I hope it was a premonition!! I am going to try and be strong and hold off testing until Saturday week when I will be 13 to 15 DPO, alhough 12 to 14 DPO isn't sounding too early anymore???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nando For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Really I didn't know that OPKs didn't work when you had PCOS

How does everyone else work out when they are oing?

ALSO Big congrats Maria I hope bubby sticks and you have a beautiful pregnancy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls, went down and got bloods done today so hopefully they'll show up positive as well...going back for the results Sunday so fingers crossed! I'm trying not to get too excited for a few more weeks but it's hard!
    Yes it was natural, no clomid or metaformin. Just pure luck I think as my cycle is so irregular. I have no idea how many weeks I am even as I haven't even had AF since getting the mirena around a year ago.
    Sorry to have such a short stay here, but I'll still hang around to keep up with what's happening with all of you! to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus - sorry I didn't explain that well at all. It's just something my FS mentioned to me that affects some women. I think it was that some women with PCOS have increased LH so risk false positives but not sure.
    As for me, this month being the first on clomid, I had my cycle monitored - cost $250, but I had blood tests and scans almost eveyday to confirm my hormones and follies were doing the right thing, when to bd etc. It also include the big test!! and fingers crossed the seven week scan!!!
    I haven't actually decided what I will do during my 2nd round of clomid.
    Hopefully I won't need one!!! But then I am really not feeling hopeful at the moment - I want some symptoms! even if they are false ones!
    Last edited by Nando; 27-08-2011 at 14:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nando. Good luck with the clomid. I'm going to ask for monitoring because I really don't want to waste more time then I have to. It seems to take months to rule out different types of treatment anyway.

As for the cross hair- Fertility friend is a website that you can use to predict your ovulation. It will predict the ovulation date but if your temp doesn't continue to suggest ovulation during the luetal phase, then it will remove the prediction. Here is a link to my chart:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e332