+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well... i have an update on my clomid cycle.. I am currently on my 3rd cycle with clomid, and i got a BFP this morning, after no sign of AF yesterday. So i am really sorry to break this news to everyone, considering i have only been on the forum for 3 days.
    I am trying not to count my chickens before they hatch, (and trying very hard not to get too excited!) but I have made an appointment with my FS in 1 week's time to go from there.. so i will let you all know how i go.

Becky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becky wow!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

It's funny how friends/ family etc getting pregnant make me jealous, but then hearing something like this makes me so happy!!
    I now feel really hopeful for myself, because if you got your BFP with PCOS on clomid, I can too!!!

I am going for more bloods and scans tomorrow, hopefully to confirm i have ovulated - been bd'ing daily so if tomorrow shows as hoped I will be in my 2WW.

Family planner - glad you are feeling better!! Hopefully clomid will work for us both as well as it has for Becky!!

On a Grrr note - the clinic also told DH that he could not get his SA results without a follow up consultation!! I mean we paid $200 for that test, surely we are entitled to see the results without paying them another $2/300 to read it out loud to us??

Becky, do let us know how you get on - don't just dissappear to the pg threads straight away!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Becky like Nando said, it provides us with hope. Kepp us posted on how things go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperatetobeamum View Post
    Hi funky mummy

I am new to this and Metformin for pcos. I am 40 and been TTC for 11 years. 2 ectopics and 2 miscarriages. We have been doing IVF for 10 years.

Did you have any hairloss with the Metformin? I have read numerous blogs from women experiencing hairloss from taking Metformin. I am wondering whether it's worth the risk
    I am on metformin and I haven't seen any hair loss (god I don't want to go bald). But I can tell you that since taking it (for one cycle) my cycle was a normal 34 days like it was before I had my son. So if you choose to use it I hope it works for you and that you can finally get much wanted bub.

Quote Originally Posted by Nando View Post
    Just a quick one - nurse just called and said the bloods indicate O very soon so over the next 48 hours!!!
    YAY FOR OING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beckybooboo View Post
    Well... i have an update on my clomid cycle.. I am currently on my 3rd cycle with clomid, and i got a BFP this morning, after no sign of AF yesterday. So i am really sorry to break this news to everyone, considering i have only been on the forum for 3 days.
    I am trying not to count my chickens before they hatch, (and trying very hard not to get too excited!) but I have made an appointment with my FS in 1 week's time to go from there.. so i will let you all know how i go.

Becky.
    Congrats on the BFP I am so happy for you!

AFM: I am currently on CD 11 and as my cycle was 34 days last cycle I am going to start OPK testing to see that we can't catch that egg (if I O)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beckybooboo View Post
    That is so exciting... like the other's said it gives it hope that it can happen. Congrats!

Nando- those costs are crazy! Hopefully they are all good though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls, sorry I haven't been on here for awhile!
    Congrats Becky! Hope the SA results are good Nando!
    Well I've decided to try to lose a few kilos in an attempt to regulate my cycle a bit more- so hopefully I can stick with it! wish me luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with you on that Maria. I've lost around 8kg but I still have 25kg to go I thought loosing 8kg would bring AF back but nothing yet. Hopefully she surfaces soon. According to FF, I'm 9DPO today but I don't believe it and I won't unless AF arrives in 5 days.

Here's my FF chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e332

to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am right there with you on the weight loss! I would love to lose about 15-20 kgs.

Me: 24
    DH: 24
    Lachlan born 11/11/2010 via emergency c-section
    TTC #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,

I have recieved confirmation that I have ovulated! I know I hadn't as of Friday morning blood and scan, but BD all weekend and blood this morning shows I have... soooo 2 week wait time - next blood test Monday 5th September.
    Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Nurse this morning confirmed if SA results show any issues we will get a call to suggest a follow up appointment, otherwise can assume all is good and results will be available in our file once Dr has reviewed them... so fingers also crossed that we won't get that call!!

Kimnus - have your OPKs showed positive yet?? Hope they do soon!!

To all hoping to loose weight - good luck!! Family planner 8kg so far is a GREAT start!!! I am lucky to not be too overweight, but my advise is to just keep remembering why you are doing it! I visualise myself pushing a pram when I go for walks, or think would I want my baby to eat/drink that, if not, then do not put it into my own body. The PCOS makes it so much harder, but you ladies have already proven yourselves to be strong and determined so just take it a day at a time and I'm sure you can do it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No +ve yet I am really hoping I get one though, but I have made a decision that if don't get one this cycle I will be heading to my GP and getting a blood test to see if I am Oing, I don't want to be wasting money on tests if if nothing is happening.