+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    thats just ridiculous! Well i hope for his sake he does score low enough. Better off with help he doesnt need, than no help when he needs it! xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    To the young guy serving at Coles it's just a nose tube mate. The look on ur face deserved to be slapped off. Grrrr.
    To our Dr, I know she's complex and I know we practically live in ur surgery, but did u really have to tell me that it would only get worse as she gets older?! Do u think that's what a mum wants to hear after their bub's turned blue twice in one morning??!
    And back to my first vent... U stupid, stupid Paeds Outreach nurse. U made me feel like a panicky, overprotective mum for having oxygen at home. Proved u wrong u bleeping bleep bleep :@

That is all!!

Sent from my i (couldn't live without it) Phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    To my sons respite lady if you dont want to care for my son just say dont keep canceling at the last minute it realy ****es me off when i have had you booked for a month and make arrangements to do things and then have to cancel its not costing you money every time i have to cancel things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    To my extended family (that I see once a year, if Im that unfortunate!)
    Quit blaming my son just because he is the one with a label. If your kid is poking him relentlessly, calling him and his cousin 'spastic retards' (cousin has DS) and laughing ,he probably will be shoved or hit. Its YOUR job to make sure your brat doesn't annoy other kids, not DS's job to check his temper over a 6 hour period.He lasted a LOT longer than I would have, let me tell you!

To MYSELF .. yelling "God damn it DS!" and stomping to my bedroom to slam the door and cry is NOT helping anyone *guilt*

Thanks
    Reviews
    To the mil who asks is she walking or talking yet? F YOU seriously you might aswell kick me right in the gut and keep doing it every single time i see you... oh i just happened to frikion forget to tell you that my daughter now walks and talks..you don't ever happen to think i would scream it to the whole world when it happens..ffs grr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    To the universe,

Do I really have to get sick AGAIN? Effing Pharyngitis no less!!! And the girls sick too...all while my DH is overseas?!? I have to pay people to look after my children, rather than my own mum who is scared of the "a" word (autism) and refuses to look after them?

Plus dearest DH, don't get angry that things don't go well when you are away. If you don't want to know, don't ask! And FFS be sympathetic....you've never had to look after both of them sick ever and never watched them for more than 2 nights. So NO, you don't know what it is like. And don't even think about complaining of a messy house when you get home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Your such a ****. It takes you almost 2 days to reply to a text telling you your daughter was in emergency. cause you really act like you care. not.

And to the ...universe?? Whoever offers NO SLEEP, multiple mercy dashes to ED, im over it now, She's sick enough, just leave us alone! I need a sleep, she needs her rest, and to breath well! Leave us be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is Alex ok Peta?

To Kane. you really tested my patience today. soooo glad you have EI school tomorrow i need a break....end

Thanks
    Reviews
    To the ungodly hour of 4am... Why do u even exist? What a ridiculous time to have to get up!! And to the powers that be... Isn't 1 breathing issue enough?

Sent from my i (couldn't live without it) Phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue she's scaring the **** out of me. Chest xray today at the hospital and she's now on 2 differant antibiotics for a secondry chest infection. She's had major high temps (like 40 +), wheezing etc, but tonight her temps down to 34.7! And she's drenched the bed in sweat.
    Ive got her rugged up major. Fingers crossed it takes effect soon