+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mylittlefamily View Post
    My little story is NOTHING compared to all of yours, mine is just disturbing..
    While kneeling at work an older man came up and said to my male coworker "I like a woman on her knees" referring to bl0wj0bs... Ick
    what a PIG!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Rudest Thing a Stranger has said to you

Quote Originally Posted by Turk EnJayDee View Post
    Oh. My. God! I'm so sorry your own mother said that. I hope you didn't let her get to you.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    This is why we spend limited time with her, as they say if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!!! Too many rude ppl out there!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least once a week at work I get told to "Go and get one of the boys, sweetheart. I need someone who knows what they're talking about".

The boys I work with are awesome though. I go get them and they say something like; "Ooh ... That's a tough one. Best bet would be to ask Shoopuf - she's the most knowledgeable person here."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shoopuf For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

When I was pregnant and working I got asked by a random customer the normal questions "oh how far along are you? Do you know what you're having?". When I replied a boy she made a face and asked "oh are you worried he will have red hair like you?".

Thanks
    Reviews

When NOT pregnant I got asked from a quite larger woman 'oh congrats how far are you?' to which I replied 'not very far, what's your excuse?' bahahaha so mean but if she was upfront with me I was going to be upfront with her.

I've always had an odd shaped tummy so it didn't worry me hehehe but she was pretty cut and quickly worked out I wasn't pregnant and she should keep her mouth closed!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to misspumpkin For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster View Post
    What's wrong with red hair? On a boy or a girl? That's a weird thing to say
    I don't know! It was really odd I wasn't sure what to reply and just stood there flabbergasted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mishh View Post
    When I was pregnant and working I got asked by a random customer the normal questions "oh how far along are you? Do you know what you're having?". When I replied a boy she made a face and asked "oh are you worried he will have red hair like you?".

If I was going to have red hair, I'd want red hair like yours, it looks like a really expensive dye job, too pretty to be real.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mishh View Post
    I don't know! It was really odd I wasn't sure what to reply and just stood there flabbergasted.
    Red hair is awesome DS2 surprised us by being a gorgeous little redhead (DH, DS1 and I have dark hair).

A lot of people seem to have a strange redhead man aversion though. Everyone I know who has read Fifty Shades of Grey has commented "Oh but I couldn't imagine Christan Grey with 'copper colored hair', he has to be dark or blond" er...why?

Thanks
    Reviews

My MIL always loves telling the story of how terrified she was when pregnant with DH that he would be a red head. She didn't care whether it was girl or boy as long as it doesn't have red hair and she even told the midwives that before announcing if it was a girl or boy that they had to tell her it didn't have red hair. Such a lovely story to tell to your red headed daughter in law! When I told her I was pregnant she said she would pray for me that I wouldn't have a red head and I said 'obviously your son likes red heads so why would we care, we would love it either way!'

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow I really can't believe how rude some people are and why they think they have the right to comment or judge!!!

I have a few.
    When I was pg with DD1 an older man I worked with said 'why would you be keeping it, I'd have an abortion'
    When pg with DD2 the same man said 'I thought I told you the first time to have an abortion, you'll never learn'

DD1 was born with a strawberry on her head about the size of a 5cent peace the receptionist at the doctors surgery said 'oh wow I hope you are getting that removed. She'd be cute if she didn't have that thing'

And my last one was I was preg with DD3 so my other 2 girls were 2months off turn 3&1. I was getting lunch and the girl behind the counter said to the other girl working and so I could hear 'how bout shut your legs in future s1ut' WOW the last thing you let a 8month preg lady hear is a comment like that. I threw the tray of food at her demanded a refund. She was lucky I was 8 months preg and couldn't climb the counter.
    I find it hilarious that a person would use such language, I was 28 had my husband and mother with me, all of us were dressed nicely so we weren't b u m s!!