+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    If you can't trust yourself CUT IT UP!

Instead open an account with a debit VISA. Set it up so that you can pay over the phone etc while on the road but you're not tempted to spend money you don't have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do u make mcns widget?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Extra - Thankyou, I know I have a problem.. that's why I try to stay away, I really thought I would be able to control myself, but it just shows that I can't. Well done paying money off of your credit card, are you able to leave it with someone you trust, until after you have paid it off that way there are no temptations?

Myztic - I have been promising my boys a trip to Dreamworld for as long as they can remember, I just can't justify the price, especially now that you have to pay for children over 3 yrs So once I get some good savings I am going to take them.. I am sure your son will be a little devo about the circus, but it will be a big surprise when you get to take him and i'm sure he will love it!

Max - I find alot of our money disappears on silly things like a packet of chips or a bottle of water etc while we are out and about. I try to pack drink bottles for the kids and a sandwich each incase they get hungry.

Mum2Bubba - can you try get on a lower phone cap? my partner used to get massive bills, hw rung them and said he was going to switch companies if they didnt offer him a better deal.. sure enough they put him on a $39 cap (per month) which gets him unlimited calls and texts. Hope you manage to put some money away next week.

Widg - I hope you manage to get your business up and running asap. and that nothing else pops up for you. Sounds like your Daughters party is going to be amazing.

Well... after feeling lousy for the past couple of days I have managed to put my slip up to the back of my mind and look forward. Last night I requested my credit file through Veda so I should get that sometime today/tomorrow which will let me know about any debts I owe.. I dont think I have many, but I know there is a couple that I want to get rid of. Still haven't touched the $300 savings I have puts away, I am compensating this weeks bad week and will try putting away $300 of next weeks pay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol ahh ok then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoys View Post
    Mum2Bubba - can you try get on a lower phone cap? my partner used to get massive bills, hw rung them and said he was going to switch companies if they didnt offer him a better deal.. sure enough they put him on a $39 cap (per month) which gets him unlimited calls and texts. Hope you manage to put some money away next week.
    It's only because I have used the net on it, usually it's only $60 per month, though when my contract runs out at the end of the year I might get a pre-paid one. I am trying to save for a laptop or notebook I have seen them in D!ck Smith for $300 to $400 and get on the internet (can anyone recommend a good cheap internet deal??) so I don't have to use my phone or go to the shops and spend money there on the computers.

Does anyone have a spare million dollars for me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    i saw a brochure for basic computer for people on benefits that can be paid for through centerpay cas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2bubba View Post
    It's only because I have used the net on it, usually it's only $60 per month, though when my contract runs out at the end of the year I might get a pre-paid one. I am trying to save for a laptop or notebook I have seen them in D!ck Smith for $300 to $400 and get on the internet (can anyone recommend a good cheap internet deal??) so I don't have to use my phone or go to the shops and spend money there on the computers.

Does anyone have a spare million dollars for me?
    I have Optus prepaid... bad credit rating so cant get a plan but I actually pay less then what I was paying when I was with DP (and we had a plan) I recharge with $40 and it lasts me over a month, I only use the comp for BH, FB (FB is free) Internet Banking, Ebay.. really just every day things, it wouldn't work if you were playing games etc. on it. sometimes $40 will last me over 2 months, because when you recharge with over $30 you get a text message with a code that you enter on the optus website, usually you will win more usage sometimes text messages etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    i saw a brochure for basic computer for people on benefits that can be paid for through centerpay cas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post

Thankyou, do you know anything else about this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrrrrrr!!!! My car is about to sh!t itself so that's more money I won't be able to save. I am never going to be able to save anything at this rate, every time I even THINK about saving some, something comes up. Hurry up tax time money!!