+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    confusedmum2be - that would be fantastic, thank you so much.
    My email address is alliemcf@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you get my reply to your private message?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was so so nervous aswell ,my labour went nowhere near according to my birth plan and ended up in an emergency c section after a long 19 hours so just take it as it comes if you cannot opt for a c/s. Talk to your GP or midwife. Just think of the millions of women around the world who can do it.I bet your one strong Mummy to be but just scared.It will all work out natural or c/s .Think of the little bundle of joy you get once it's over. Ring other public hospitals and ask at the ante natal appointments. Good luck.I hope you get what you truly decide you think is best and want.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default To X'sMum

Hi X'sMum,

I would love to hear how you managed to get an elective cesarean as I very much want to do the same! This is my first baby and i am waking up with panic attacks in the middle of the night, worrying about it. Added to that I have a hernia in my groin which I think would burst if I gave birth naturally. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much,

Sara

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Phobias are a real thing. I have not and will not get a blood test, but can't WAIT to birth my baby naturally! Everyone is different, what I can suggest is do everything you can to get a ceaser. A HUGE plus would be go to a phycologist and tell them everything then get a letter from them saying it is more risky to have a billion panic attacks!
    They can't say no :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jenrose, thank you, I think that's a great idea and will give it a shot! My degree is in drama and psychology so I can try and use the two to convince the psychiatrist to give me the letter. Funnily enough I used to hate giving blood until i found this amazing nurse that finds the vein every time and it barely hurts. Hope your pregnancy goes beautifully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSouthall View Post
    Hi X'sMum,

I would love to hear how you managed to get an elective cesarean as I very much want to do the same! This is my first baby and i am waking up with panic attacks in the middle of the night, worrying about it. Added to that I have a hernia in my groin which I think would burst if I gave birth naturally. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much,

Sara
    I've sent you an email

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi X'sMum,

I too would love to know how you got one also. I have a medical reason as to why i want one with my first bub but you can never be too prepared right? Are you able to send me an email also? viner83@hotmail.com

Thankyou SO much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi X'sMum
    Would you mind passing on your experience to me also? - this is our first baby & my husband works away so an elective c-s is a guaranteed way that he will be home for the birth! just wondering if in our circumstance it may be possible...hmmm, would love to hear from you. jim_dandy9@hotmail.com
    Thanks, Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Email sent sb84