+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Another Shepparton mum here - I have a 20 month old daughter and a 4 month old son - although I catch up regularly with my DD's Mothers Group, would love to meet some other mums and also join a playgroup. We're out at Kialla Lakes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blenheim For This Useful Post:

giftedbirth  (14-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone recommend a good female doctor in the area? I actually live in Tatura, and the doctor I was seeing has gone back to Melbourne or somewhere and the only other female doctors are not seeing new patients. Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sezworm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies
    Sorry havent been around. Birth of my baby girl went to plan and very happy she neally 2 months old now growing up very quickly . Still in qld

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies
    Sorry havent been around. Birth of my baby girl went to plan and very happy she neally 2 months old now growing up very quickly . Still in qld if all things go plan n we save enough money we heading back 7th oct

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ally1989 For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by sezworm View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good female doctor in the area? I actually live in Tatura, and the doctor I was seeing has gone back to Melbourne or somewhere and the only other female doctors are not seeing new patients. Thanks
    I don't know of any individual female doctors, but I do know if you can get in there, Lister House is the place to go Otherwise Princess Park Clinic is pretty good too (but again, might have trouble getting in) or Wyndham St Clinic (formerly Nixon St) is ok- but a huge bonus is that they bulk bill

Also, wilst I'm posting, a general reminder to anyone and everyone- linking to FB groups is not permitted on BH Thanks!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Mums,

I live in Tatura and would love to meet some other mums. Was wondering if the playgroup idea ever took off?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Shepparton mums keen to meet up?

Hi,
    We have just moved to Shepparton and I'm keen to get in contact with some mums in the same boat. My husband is originally from Kyabram but I dont know any mums in town. I have 3 girls: 3 yrs, 19months and a 1 week old. Would love to organise a play date with any mums out there.

Cheers

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yogamumma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ally1989 - great to hear the birth went well, congratulations on your baby girl

Sezworm - I know the Princess Park Clinic in Shepparton recently had a feature in the SN Weekly newspaper, promoting several female doctors also interested in obstetrics gyn too which is added bonus. Hopefully they will take on new clients?

Blenheim I'm in Kialla too and enjoy walking around the Kialla Lakes occassionally.

Catch up: at the moment we are trying for this Tues 15 or Wed 16 for a catch up and walk around the Shepp Lake. 1pm could be best time at this stage?

There is a Shepparton Mums page on fb you can add - while we converse here it can be easier to organise times etc....

Kate

14. The Following User Says Thank You to giftedbirth For This Useful Post:

sezworm  (16-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FYI
    Kids disco at Giggle and Wriggle play centre a
    ges 12 and under
    Sat 19th 6-8pm
    $5 per child
    Callister St Shepparton

They're also open from 9.30am Mon-Fri if it suits ppl to catch up here, great soft area for little ones to play and to get out of the house/hot sun in summer

I plan to go to this disco and take my 12yr, 7yr and 9mth old

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Shepparton mums?

Hey ladies its ally

We are now in shepp . Been here since feb . Lilliarna is now 14 months old would love to meet some of u ladies )