Closed Thread
Page 96 of 150 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees - how are you going? how many weeks are you now?

Micca - we might cycle together in Feb, would be good to cycle with someone ! how you feeling about this next cycle FET? coming up?

41hope- sounds like you have a strong one there, they say the more morning sickness you have the stronger the bubs, so think of it as a positive as your chucking up your lunch

Leeane- 2 prams ?? ha ha, you win that one, i just LOVE baby stuff and cant wait till i get to buy stuff, i love buying STUFF

Blue - sorry to hear your having such trouble with your cycle, problem with ivf is we just never know what is really going to happen until we try it out and spend thousands of $$ i have everything crossed for you those follys take off and get nice fat and juicy for you

Wish - xxx, whats your thoughts from here?

AFM - now dont tell me off ladies but i will be doing an AI this month, I have met a few gay couples who have used this bloke in our town and he is fantastic, I have met with him and he is excellent, and crazy fertile which is YAH, he has 4 girls preggo now on the first go and they all basically keep in touch in case their kids meet and fall in love 18 yrs later ha ha, he comes with his papers (like a doggy) and is married, his wife knows he does it and is excellent with it. he is NOT pushy at all and rocks up with a cup , and thats all i could ever ask for

he has sooo many kids of his own he wont want mine (take him from me) I am damn sure of that !

So will be giving that a try, also sticking with Acupunture to try to thicken my lining, she doesnt want me to do an ivf cycle until march to make sure it is thick enuff, so will do AI in between ivf cycles, when we will do the colorado protocol and see what happens. So now I'm off to the health food shop to get try to get some estrogen plant derived stuff as that is suppose to help thicken it, not that i think it is too bad at all, but we try everything dont we ladies !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies
    Just a quick one to say thank you again for all of your wonderful support. I've been following along but am finding it difficult at the moment to hear about pregnancies as it's a reminder of where I was and the hopes I had. I'm sure you'll understand. I'm going to take a break from Bubhub for a while, until I feel more whole again. I have to get my head around whether I can go down this path again now that I'm high risk and possibly face losing another baby in the future. I'm waiting to hear when my appt is with the Genetics Dept at King Edward who will talk to me about risk in future pregnancies and how to reduce this risk - I'm assuming PGD etc. I'm also going to see one of the Clinical Psychologists and see if they can help me work through the process to make such a difficult decision in a short timeframe while I'm still grieving for my little girl. If I decide to try again, I won't be able to do anything before May at the earliest so hopefully will be feeling much better by then.

I'll pop in from time to time and of course wish you all the very best for your journeys. Thanks again for all of your support.

Wish
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wish
    Good to hear from you as we have had you in our thoughts I just want to say i understand why your taking a break hun that's all good but we will be here when your ready to join us again and I'm glad your talking with a councilor it will help you work through it all. You will always be in my thoughts and prays xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    posted a huge post last night..and bloomin mobile internet timed out..so here goes again,,,

wish..
    .. I so understand your need to take a break... enjoy the time not worrying about TTC and pamper yourself. do whatever you have to do to help the grieving process so that you can move forward in the journey of life...big hugs to you..xxx

blue...sorry to hear about your results...the progesterone high means that you have probably had premature lutinisation.. what I had this last FET which cancelled the cycle. It interferes with egg quality and implantation and has a low success. So I would definately push to stop the cycle..sorry if that sounds a bit down. also femura tends to work a lot better than clomid...
    It sounds like your FS is very very conservative.. the protocol you are on is not one most FS would start with with a 40yr old. A lot of women have problems with the clomid and it does not work for them. I would really push for a long down reg cycle which works well with your endo. you could start in in this cycle at CD 21..
    essentially the cycle is simple...
    Lucrin starts at CD 21 and goes though until egg retireval..it stops you ovulating and puts you in a menopause state...hence good for endo.
    then after your period around CD 31 you start with gonal F.until trigger
    your dose of gonal F is really low... it can go upto 900iu a day and most FS will use this in older women... or low AMH.. I would push to try some luveris (recombinant LH) like 1/3 ampule with the start of gonal F as this works.
    I would not give up..with your protocol you are on which is more for an IUI most only get 1-3eggs... if you want more then you need to do a proper long down reg... or honestly swap FS to one whom deals with older women and is more aggressive. As time is not on your side to have this experimentation on the conservative side every cycle.... I would also take aspirin 100mg from Egg retrieval and push for some low dose prednisone 10mg during the cycle to counter any unknown immune issues or undiagnosed killer cells... (I take that)

oh and somehow we never got to go for a swim at the beach... will try in a few weeks when I am back for FET attempt #2

Sugar
    ... hope you had a great day today... Ive got a meridian AHR carseat and love it...

nelle... go the shopping..lol... a lot of people love the strider.. although a lot find it big in the boot of the car.. oh and I bought some great heavy merino wool sleeping bags off ebay

baby..good for you giving AI a go... who knows... Id take some aspirin and deer velvet in the luteal phase to help... it would be great if this worked... if it did my only advice is to get the paperwork legally for the donor to have no rights over the child.. stranger things have happened a few years down the track..but it also protects if something happens to you... and with wills and stuff like that. Also with getting a passport you have to fill out a special form now to say that the father has no rights to the child.

well back home.. a nice flight with DD sleeping all of it... so now its back to work mode... lunches made, clothes out, bottles washed.. next to hang out washing.. it is so nice to be home in the cool dry air.. humidity sucks...
    AF arrived today..so CD1 of the next FET has begun..ultrasound booked for friday and bloods so lets hope that my baselines are all good..Ive never had a problem in the past with them but after the last cycle I am very nervous now... Its also a bug day.. 500km of driving to the ultrasound..the joys of living in the boon docks..lol.
    anyway off to eat some dinner..not really very hungry..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

BlueAngel71  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I'm stressing out yesterday I picked up all my drugs and there's heaps I started to sort them all out and I realized I was meant to stop the pill 4 days ago but I have been taking it up until last night !!! Now I'm stressing if this is going to affect my whole cycle??? Does anyone have any thoughts micca maybe cause yr good at this stuff??? Omg don't know it I start or have I mucked it all up???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi me again one of the girls on the melb thread said monash was open so I called and got through I'm ok it shouldn't affect my cycle too much they think!! Thank god anyway after my freak out I had better get ready as I'm off to the county races today yahoo!!! Have a wonderful Australia day

Thanks
    Reviews
    BlueAngel - Im sorry your cycle isnt going 'according to plan', I really hope the FS can work out a suitable plan for you hun, it must be so frustrating .

Babyplease - good luck with the AI, it works for you.

Wish - all the biggest hugs hun . Completely understand you needing a break from bubhub. I really hope the genetic testing provides you with some answers, but Im sure you will make the right decision for yourself to try again xo .

Micca - I got the safe n sound meridian AHR tilt and adjust car seat, it looks so comfy I want to sit in it ! Hope your scan goes well today.

Leanne - thank goodness you can continue with your cycle hun!

AFM - I think I have found a suitable child care centre for bubs. It was fun visiting them all, one was completely unsuitable, but two were good, so I have put my name down on the wait list for both, but I think as soon as bubs is born I will pay the deposit at the one I prefer to guarantee her spot .

Thanks
    Reviews
    FET try number 2 again cancelled... cycle day 3 resuls showed progesterone high at baseline 7.7 and 18mm follicle with a 7mm lining....grrrrrrr... so FS has me on the ocp for the next 28 days then we will try again.... 3rd time lucky...(seems to be my theme song..lol) .transfer will be around march 10th if this works....... I went to supermarket and bought a few treats as I suspected this would happen with the uss results... grrrr..

oh well time to loose a bit more weight...might try the weight shakes..hmmm I wonder how they go with chocolate?? and icecream..lol..sarah lee chocolate hazelnut fudge here we come...lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh micca as I said on the other thread that's just not fair I'm sorry it's no good this time round well fingers crossed it's is third time lucky

Sugar glad your doing some good retail therapy the car seat sounds lovely and Cosy

Wish xxxx

Baby please good luck with the local guy

Blue angel how did your scan go today??

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- sorry to heaf your fet cancelled, I will be on the ivf reason in march as well, seems a king time away, but I'm sure it will come too quick

Leeane-i see u doing colorado as well! I will be doing it in march if AI doesn't work, I am pinning everything on that protocol! So keep me posted on how u go

Afm- have just finished 3 AI transfers arghh legs in the air gross but a good person to help me out.