Closed Thread
Page 94 of 150 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leanne - Im not going away, I might head down the cost to visit my parents towards the end of the week, but have soooo much I want to get done over the next week, most importantly clearing out the spare room for bubs .

Nelle - you keep passing all of the GTT's!!

Micca - Im sorry that your FET has been cancelled, that sux . Lets hope that all gets better for the next try and that the next 4 weeks go by quickly for you. As you said, at least you didnt waste any money and your frosties are still ready and waiting for you. You should head to the Goldie, take your mind off everything and relax in the sun .

Wish - your always in my thoughts, every day, I know tomorrow is going to be the most horrible day for you both. Hugs and love to you both xo.

I hope everyone else is ok.

AFM - Im on a furniture mission at the moment! I keep looking at my unit and saying, 'need shelves here, need bookcase there....', its kind of funny, going furniture shopping on Thursday, yay! I feel like Im in a nesting mode today, want to clean out my pantry and bathroom cupboards so bad, I cant wait to get started on those (so sad, lol)!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish- lots of thoughts for you today xxoo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to baby please For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish sending u all my love xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish- So sorry that I wasn't able to send my wishes prior to today. Sending you lots of love and during this very difficult time. I have to agree with all the girls on here - the locket sounds like a fantastic idea, I really hope that you get one.

micca - how disappointing for you to have your FET cancelled. It is so disheartening when you have been doing everything that you possibly can only to be told that your cycle is going to be cancelled. Getting away to sounds like a good idea

sugar - go the furniture shopping... I hope that you find everything that you need (or maybe want) as they can be very different things!!

to all the other ladies here that I havent mentioned.

AFM - AF finally turned up on Thursday so YAY I have finally been able to start my second cycle. Tomorrow is my last day of Clomid and the first day of my gonal-f injections. Double dose of Clomid (200mgs) but really don't feel like I've been taking it - I haven't had any hot flushes or anything else, oh well blood test on Saturday will give me (and my FS) an idea if things are working
    I'm thinking of getting away the second week of Feb - thinking of going back to NZ to visit family and friends. Just waiting to hear back from them whether the dates that I'm planning to go over is all okay for them!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueAngel71 For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish sending u hugs Hun xxxx

Micca I am very sorry but I'm not sure if I said sorry yr cycle was cancelled I hope yr ok and heading for that break anyway ??? Please take care of the two of you xx

Hi everyone else sorry I have been slack on here but I'm only on my phone and find it supper hard to reply. Thinking of you all and hoping you are all cruising along

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish... Im thinking of you today and hope that the experience was not too horrid and you coped ok. Big Hugs and just more big hugs.

blue... yay for starting the cycle again..lets hope that this works well for you ... fingers crossed for your bloodtests and uss coming up. Glad you are not getting any side effects.

Sugar...yay on the shopping... it is fun. The only thing I did not get was a change table..I had no room... but they are really only usuable for the first 6 months as once they start doing a crocodile death roll you change them on the bed or floor. I just bought the change table change mat and use it on the bed.. it has worked really well for me. and I loved my nappy sangenic bin.. especially for the first 5 months when it is a lot of poopy diapers.. so much easier and no smell.

leanne... yay for starting again... lets hope that the colarado protocol works well for you.

not much to report for me... heading off to brisbane tomorrow for my 5 day mini break on the gold coast... looking forward to going for a swim with DD every day. and might try to catch up on some nana naps as well.
    not long until AF arrives... hoping for the next 10 days and then I can start the drugs again for the next cycle... which really is next week... eek.
    Im trying to eat well... been on lots of fruit and very low carbs the last few days... not sure how long I will be able to keep it up..lol.. but I will do my best... I feel at least a few icecreams coming on in the GC and a buffet..lol..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my bubhub friends,

Well, yesterday was very hard as expected and I'm sitting at home now feeling somewhat numb and then the tears start. Labour was induced early yesterday morning and I had my little girl 7.5 hours later. I had to stay overnight because the placenta took another hour to come and they thought I may have needed a curette - but thankfully I didn't. All of the staff were wonderful and my Mum stayed with me in the hospital overnight and was there this morning when the Hospital Chaplain said a bedside blessing and where I got to hold my little girl and tell her all of the things I wanted to say. She will be cremated and her ashes interred in the Rose Garden at the Hospital with all of the other angel babies. A service will be held for the babies who got their angel wings this month late February where they also give me her memory box with her photos, hand and footprints and certificate of acknowledgment of her birth. I'm relieved it's all over though it still feels a little unreal. I'm sure it will do for some time yet. Just wanted to log on to say thank you so much for all your wonderful support and love and hugs. It means more than you'll ever know.

Wish
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish- u have such a way with words, so u held her? Amazing, and the hospital sound very caring and amazing also. I think we are all shedding tears with you. Life can be so hard, I will say a prayer for your little angel xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baby please For This Useful Post:

nelle7250  (18-01-2012),wishmeluck  (18-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - I have tears in my eyes after reading your post, such a hard day for you. The hospital sound really lovely and caring as Babyplease said, and its lovely that you got to hold her and say goodbye properly and that you get the chance to say goodbye again at a ceremony, its really beautiful. I know your little Angel will always be watching out for her mummy and will smile everytime you smile.
    Big hugs hunny, we are thinking of you and your Angel Girl xo

I will come back on tomorrow with more personals..........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear wish I am reading yr post with tears as everyone is what a time for you hun please take care and know that you in our thoughts constantly. If there is anything we can do please let us know. Sending you big hugs and kisses wishing I could be there to support you at this awful time xxx also please make sure you have some counseling as its very important xxx