Closed Thread
Page 92 of 150 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    wish, I'm in tears reading your post. Those sorts of results are my greatest fear and my heart breaks knowing you're going through it. Sending you love and prayers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wish - Im so so sorry, like everyone Im reading this crying . Its something we all fear and yes, mother nature can be so cruel sometimes, its not fair. I hope your not alone hun, you need all the love and support you can get right now. I wish I could do more, I feel so helpless right now. Big hugs to you and your little one too . Thinking of you both......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wish I'm so so sorry hun I wish we could all be there to support you through this horrific time. I'm sending you all the hugs and love and were here for you xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh aren't we quiet in her.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we are all grieving for Wish

AFM -ok will give it a go
    Just went to see fs after last failed cycle. Seems I respond well, very good egg numbers, but they slow down once they are out of their mummy could be a combination of old eggs and sperm, so I need to look for nice young 18 yr sperm donor.
    We discussed a cut off for me and when I give up no fear thou I have a couple more cycles in me yet

Trying the Colorado protocol this round what ever that is, estrogen patches and antibiotics b4 transfer so fingers cruised

Wish got big hugs for u sweet xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby please I think you are so right wish I can't stop thinking of you please let us know how your going when you feel up to it xxx

Afm I had my fs app today and my results were back on the killer cells and I have an extremely high level of killer cells!!!! So looks like I now have a reason why it hasn't worked (I wanna go and kick the old fs in the leg for waisting all my time and money)
    So I'm trying a new protocol similar to the colarado one but with a few extra drugs in there to work on the killer cells!!! I am seeing the nurse tomorrow and she will go through all the details with me as I told him I needed it all written down so I don't miss anything

Hello to everyone I hope your all ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I hope that you are doing okay and continue to have lots of support and love from family. Have been thinking of you over the last few days - sending heaps of out to you.

Good luck to both Leannep and baby please - I really hope the coming changes have the desired results!

To everyone else - I hope that you are all well.

AFM - Finished provera on the 31st and am still waiting for AF to arrive.... the witch ... continue to have signs that she is on her way - cramps, cravings (7 days) and now add tender breasts (4 days ) to that and I would have thought that she would have turned up. Getting the feeling that this one is going to be pretty wicked when she finally gets here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im the same, cant stop thinking about Wish and her baby girl.......

Wish - we are all thinking of you both, I can only imagine how you must be feeling, know that we are here if you need us, hugs .

Babyplease - I hope the Colorado protocol is the one for you !

Leanne - sorry about the NK cells, but its good that this new FS has picked it up for you, now you can work around it and hopefully this next cycle is the one !

BlueAngel - AF arrives soon!

AFM - have an OB appointment later today, Im hoping she will send me off for a scan to check the amniotic fluid around bubs, Im still worried about it and keep thinking Im going to go into labour too early. My fundas was measuring 4 weeks ahead at my last appointment (4 weeks ago), so wondering how far ahead Im measuring now....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with you girls all I'm thinking of is wish and her little girl.

Baby please - younger the better on the sperm although mine is only 6 yrs younger than me.

Leanne - good luck with sorting out those nk cells and good luck with your next cycle.

Sugar- how did your on appointment go? And how many weeks are you?

Afm- nothing new going on for me just keeping everything crossed that all is well in there. My next scan is on the 19th so I'm counting the days away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish... Im with the girls... we are all grieving with you...even now tears form when I think of you... just all the hugs I can give and know that we are all thinking of you.

Sugar ..good luck on your OB appointment I know you must be a little worried. I would really insist on a scan.. use tears if you have to !!

Leanne,...yay for finding a cause... it now means that your lovely eggs can implant nicely. prednisone is really going to help this...Im praying that your bfp is just a cycle away

Dees... great to hear that it is all going well with the bean... have you got a nickname for it yet? mine was babette la mour...lol...

blue... come on AF come on.... dont you hate it when it is just on the tip of your tounge..lol... lets hope it is not too wicked.

babyplease... oooh yeah young virile sperm is the go... mine was 21yrs old.. and it really worked for me... with young sperm less chances of dna fragmentation so it reduces the miscarrage rate... and other complications such as downs syndrome etc. also young men can abuse their bodies a lot more and the sperm repairs whereas older sperm looses the autorepair ability. Go the colarado protocol...a lot of women have had a lot of success with it... fingers crossed for a bfp !!!

nelle...how is the morning sickness going?? has it eased up a bit? it must be hard being on your own pregnant with number 2...something I think about all the time.

41hope... how is your cycle preparation going??

well Im on day 7 of the protocol... started gonalF yesterday... so next scan friday. Im hoping that it is going to be good and my lining is ok with a couple of follicles. my lining was a little thick to start with.. probably should have started day 3 instead of day 2.. but we will see how fridays scan goes. Im also getting a blood test as well to check hormone levels.
    very tired at the moment... lack of sleep and long busy work days, need a day of nana naps...but I always seem to miss having one on my days off as I am so buys catching up on domestic stuff... still not put away all my stuff from NZ trip..its just in piles on the floor...which DD thinks is neat..lol.. teething does not help at the moment either.. broken sleep.. but when I pick DD up and she smiles and rubs her cheeks against mine ...it is sooo worth it all...

have a nice night everyone