Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dees - pleased your scan went well.

wish - thinking of you today... hoping for better news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees great news Hun

Wish I am so sorry that you have had bad news hun I am so so upset for you just remember we are here for you xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees- Awesome news, sounds like you have a strong one in there, and you never know u may get two pop out in 7 mths time :-)

Wish - am heartbroken for you, after your post i hit Dr google to find out what those acronyms all mean and now i sit here with tears for you. Pls keep us informed of what is happening and your decisions. Is there anyway at all they can tell if your peanut has t18 for sure or is it all percents?
    I wish you were closer I would be over there with a box of tissues, a good internet connection (for googling good news t18 storys) and a glass of wine (for me) x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind words everyone. CVS results came back confirmed for trisomy 18. My baby is a little girl. Have to wait for obstetrician to get back from leave on Monday before taking the next step. As this condition is generally fatal before birth, I'm going to have to make the hardest decision to terminate the pregnancy. It's so hard to know that my little girl's heart is beating away but it won't be for much longer. Mother nature is so cruel sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sitting here crying for you I am just heart Brocken for you. I wish we could all be with you right now, but hope you have your family with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I'm sitting here crying for you, I'm so heart Brocken for you. And I wish we could all be there for you, but I hope your family are there for you. I'm so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops doubled up

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh wish....... i have tears in my eyes reading about what has happened. It was always my worst nightmare senario I was afraid of pre amnio. I am just so sorry and devestated for you. I hope that you have lots of close support around you as you go through this horrendous and heart breaking experience.
    the biggest cyber hugs I can send you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish.... My heart breaks for you and the toughest decision you will probably ever make remember we are here for you if you need us!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish - I am so sorry and was completely devastated for you when I read the outcome of your scan and the CVS results from today! It must be such a heartbreaking decision for you to make. I hope that you have lots of family support at this time to help you through this. Like baby please and no doubt all the other ladies on here I wish that we were closer so that we could support you in person.... Sending you all the cyber hugs in the world and with them lots of love and support xxxxx