Closed Thread
Page 89 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like we all had a sedate NYE .
    Raining and horrible in nz today so have not left house..just rest and watched tv.

Blue angel..you and I are on a similar timeline... Took my last provera today and are waiting for AF..hoping for it to arrive in a few days.
    My protocol is similar too... Femura and gonalF. So it will be interesting to see how I go on it... I had OHSS with 300gonalF 2010 and this is only for a FET so I'm hoping my FS is not putting it too high,,, I guess it will help with the doses if I need a fresh cycle.

Leanne ...I think you will be cycling with blue angel and I . Bummer about AF.

WiSh... Not long now until the scan..I found it very nervous waiting..but it was a great scan as the baby looks like a baby...

Baby...enjoy the nightshirt..NOT.. I hope it is a nice one.

Sugar..enjoy your holiday... Melbourne sure looks hot. I hope it cools down...

Dees..how are you going with the twines...

Belle not long for your scan too..xxx

Gotta go destructo Dan baby on the rampage..lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls happy new year and I hope all of your dreams come true in 2012 ( and I know they will)
    Sorry I've been in hiding its pretty busy at work over the Xmas period, but I'm back and I'll need to catch up.
    Hello to all the new ladies this thread is wonderful and the lady's are so great an helpful I don't know how I would have managed without them all.
    My next scan is on Thursday looks like a few scans happening this week. I'm as nervous as anything just hope it's all still going ok in there. And it'll be good to see of the other one decided to keep growing.
    Again sorry I've been missing but back now.
    Looking forward to continuing this journey with all of you in 2012.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to those ladys having scans tomorrow and micca I hope af shows up

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Dees

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks dees

Like u wish I'm a bit nervous!!! No reason to think there is any probes just want to hear the heartbeat and know my little bump is ok.

Going to have my GTT test sooner rather than later. Been doing some research and found that many of the symptoms I have do point in that direction so I will probably do it next wed

Night ladies need to go to sleep but it's been soooo hot here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Nelle - with the time delay here in Perth you're probably in the middle of your scan now. Hope all is well and I look forward to hearing how it went.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan all is good. nice fast heart beat at 169bpm. Have included the link to my facebook album with some ultrasound photos!!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=e29f0e2806

Thanks
    Reviews
    will check back later to see how you went wish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies
    I hope that you are all well and that your Christmas and New Years have been great...
    To all the ladies that that are having scans today or the next few days I hope that you have good news for the rest of us!!

Micca - I hope that AF has arrived and that you are going to be able to start your next cycle.
    Leanne - Hope AF has been treating you well.
    Will be nice to maybe cycling with others...

AFM Took the last provera tablets on Saturday so should have had AF turn up yesterday.... Have had the cramps, bloating, the cravings and all the other symptoms that I usually get in the 12-24hrs leading up to her arrival but this time it has been over 24-48hrs and still no sign of the witch obviously trying not to stress about it all but don't mind admitting that I'm so far disappointed. At this rate I will end up trying to do blood tests and scans while working night shifts. Oh well, just adds to all the fun I guess!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the warm welcome - it's so nice to know I'm not alone in this. I've been hiding out from Melbourne's hot streak at my parents ...the joys of air conditioning...and feeling incredibly blah... The intense all day/night nausea seems to have abated a little for which I am very grateful. My mother was sick for all 9 months of her first pregnancy - so I don't want to see that being passed down to me.

I hope everyone else is doing well and I am thinking of all of you due for tests / scans