Closed Thread
Page 88 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Micca - have fun shopping, only good thing about crap weather when on holidays is shopping !! I hope you and A enjoyed her first xmas . AF comes on time.

Leanne - have fun in Mallacoota and on the weight loss hun, especially at this time of year!!

Wish - 12w hun, yay !! Not long till your NT scan, I was so nervous before mine, but it was such an amazing scan, you see so much of the bubs, enjoy it . Hope the nausea settles soon for you.

AFM - working through Xmas and New Year, had the public holidays off though which was good, its so quiet though, hopefully leaving a little early today . So looking forward to 2012, its going to be a great year for us all !!
    Im loving feeling bubs kick and move around, I can feel them from the outside now, its just amazing, wish I could see what she is actually doing in there, I think a tumbling routine sometimes .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and is looking forward to a nice new year. am working new years eve but have not worked since before Xmas so the break has been great. Nausea has pretty much settled except for the odd bad afternoon. The fatigue is not quite so bad but still not good has improved while on holidays. My nuchal scan is also 4th Jan at 12noon. So looking forward to it but am very nervous as well. Just want to know things are ok just borrowing trouble I'm sure.
    Will let you all know how my scan goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Handsome Kiwi guy based in Brisbane willing to be known donor. Drop me a line at auck24@yahoo.com for a photo and more info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm very new and glad to find this thread. I'm 41 and single and, after a lot of thought and exploring of options, I realised if I wanted to have a child it was a case of now or never and, given the circumstances, I chose the IVF path. I consider myself very blessed to have started the process in September and now, to be starting the New Year 7 weeks pregnant.

This was never how I saw my life turning out...I had the hopes and dreams of finding my soul mate, creating a family and living happily ever after. Now, I have put the search for my soul mate on hold, thanked God every night for the technology, sperm donor and opportunity to do this and am facing 2012 with the hope it will be the happily ever after.

Wishing you all a healthy and prosperous 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nelle - great to hear all is going well and that nausea and tiredness has settled for you. All the best for your scan on Wednesday, enjoy it hun .

41Hope - welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy, such wonderful news !! I think we are all the same, had hoped for the 'normal family life', but for whatever reason things just havent worked out that way for us. I think we are so lucky to be able to have the option of doing this alone . I wish you a wonderful and trouble free pregnancy.

I hope everyone else is well. Its so hot in Melbs and will be for the next few days , I hope I can suffer through ok. At least I will be close to the beach from tomorrow, am heading down the cost for a few days, cant wait!

I hope everyone has a great, safe and very happy new years!! 2012 is going to be kind to us all, I just know it!

For those of you that can have some bubbles, wine, beer, spirits or whatever your drink is, hope you dont wake up feeling too tomorrow!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year everyone

Quiet night for me ..in pjs at730pm not doing anything eating left overs and early bed..no alcohol in sight..sigh. My parents do not drink and have very boring early to bed new years... So just another night in this house... Let's hope that next year it's a little more exciting.... Although if ivf works ...lol

41 welcome...congrats on the pregnancy. I too went straight to ivf at 41 and it worked after 3 goes ...now I'm planning number 2 at 43 ..lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies,

welcome 41Hope, Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Wishing you all the very best and what a way to see in the New Year!

Micca, your New Years Eve sounds similar to how mine is going to go.... I am heading out to a friends for a BBQ dinner but it won't be a late night as I'm working tomorrow and start at 6.30am I'm so not a morning person so it's not going to be much fun.

AFM .... Today is my last day of provera so am hoping that AF shows herself in a couple of days then I can start on my second cycle of Clomid and Gonal-f with my that this time round my ovaries respond better than they did last time!! However I am going to and try not to stress about it. yeah like that's going to happen!!

Wishing you all a fantastic New Year where ever your are and whatever your doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new years possum's

I'm off to nightshift in the most insane job

Good fun and pays the ivf bills :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls happy new year

Looks like there's lots going on with everyone which is exciting

I'm on my phone so hopeless at remembering everything sorry

Afm af arrived yesterday and she's a ***** anyway I have now started the pill and have to see my new fs on the 9th so I'm excited about that but I think it will be a long cycle which I haven't done before!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Happy 2012!!

Good morning everyone. Happy New Year!! I hope it's a wonderful one for all of us.

41Hope - welcome to our wonderful thread. Most of us are in exactly the same boat as you are where our dreams of the traditional family unit haven't quite been realised You will find this is a terrific thread with awesome women who provide you with amazing advice and support. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Baby Please - I hope your NYE working went well!

Leannep - Sorry the witch is so awful this month. But I'm so excited that your next cycle is starting!!

Nelle - let's hope we both have good news to celebrate on Wednesday after our nuchal scans!!

BlueAngel - come on AF!!!

Micca - a quiet one for me too. Still feeling rather average after my tummy bug last week and am trying to recoup some sleep before heading back to work on Tuesday. Safe travels for you and Arabella back home. Don't' forget to leave your Mum and Dad with some extra cases to bring your loot back!!

Sugar - I love hearing about bubs and that she's really active for your now. I can't believe you're almost 24 weeks. Not long til you stop work!!

Dees - you've been on my mind hun a lot this past week. I hope you're okay?

WannaBeAMum - have you made any decisions about where you're going to go yet? Very exciting time for you!

AFM: Waiting, waiting, waiting. Terrified about Wednesday's nuchal scan. My tummy is getting tighter and bigger. I'm hoping that I can keep bubs under wraps from work until I'm at least 4 months - particularly if I need to have an amnio. Would also rather not be the subject of office gossip if I need to go through that.