Closed Thread
Page 87 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Micca - Im hoping all will be ok, just hanging out till my next appointment in a few weeks. Enjoy your first Christmas with A, such a special one .

Babyplease
    - thanks hun, I really cant wait till we are all preggers!! Im sure 2012 will be a good year for us all .

Nelle - I had really bad fatigue in the first tri as well, it was over-whelming, but the second tri hasnt been as bad, probably from about 16w I felt I had more energy, you get some more energy soon.

I hope you all have a wonderful, happy and safe Christmas!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas to you all...let's hope that Santa grants us our dearest wishes

I will be enjoying a day with relatives and some nice chilled French champagne ..my first in a long long time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and new year thank you all for sharing the last 12 months as its an amazing bond we have even though we will probably never meet but you are all amazing woman thanks xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    U girls are my rock, Merry Xmas, thanks for all the support so far, hope you all have fantastic day tommorow

Next year -babys for all of us :0)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ho Ho Ho!!!! Merry Christmas my dear bubhub friends. I hope this time next year we'll all be blessed with happy healthy babies Thank you for all your wonderful advice and support on this uncertain and stressful journey. It means so much x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies just want to say hope you all have a wonderful day. I'm off to work now.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews

To all you wonderful ladies out there where ever you are spending your Christmas and New Year break I hope that you are having a fantastic time with friends and family!!
    Everyone that can party up large on New Years Eve - have fun!!!
    A little late on the Christmas wishes I know, sorry - worked Christmas eve and computer hasn't been on since then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Well I have been pretty busy...not much free time..downside of staying with parents ..not a lot of privacy.
    Anyway nz is good so far..weather was great for Christmas day and I enjoyed a nice glass of French champagne it was good to catch up with my relatives. They all loved dd to bits and she behaved well.
    I have done a lot of shopping in the boxing day sales..they are really good here..like 50% off.... So dd has done well..I have also picked up some fantastic bargains on second hand clothes for dd.. My parents will bring them over to aus in Jan..thank god..lol.
    However the weather today has gone to the dogs..cool 18deg and heavy rain..it's due for the next few days...so can't really do much. Well shop..lol. I'm not sure my credit card will handle any more..lol...note to self check lotto ticket.
    Planning to catch up with my childhood friend and her family tomorrow..we lived next door to each other for 30yrs... So looking forward to that.

My cycle starts with AF hoping it to arrive Jan 4th must start to think about dropping the progesterone in the next day and will prob stop it Jan 1 or2 then it will be game on for the fet. I hope af arrives according to the timing... Lol...love playing the AF lotto...lol.
    Anyway in hope everyone had a nice christmas and our preeggie gals had lots of warm and fizzles thinking about bubs next Christmas... Let's hope we all have babies Christmas 2012.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls how are you all??
    Micca bad luck about the weather but shopping bring it on

Afm I'm very relaxed I'm camping in a place called Mallacoota which is my little slice of heaven we haven't done much except go to the beach and have a few wines I have also been walking every day. So far I have lost just under 4kgs this month(well since the nasty nurse experience)
    I am also waiting for af then I start the pill and see my fs on the 9th jan and we go from there oh and I'm not sure if I told you but I got the final diabetes text and I'm fine thank god!!! Anyway enough about me take care and talk soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - Well done on the weight loss hun that's terrific and while you're on holidays!! I'm so impressed Fantastic news also about the diabetes test. Enjoy the rest of your time at Mallacoota.

Micca - glad you're having a wonderful time in NZ. Shopping up a storm is compulsory isn't it when you go on holidays?! Sadly, as you point out, the credit card statement when you return is a rude reality check

Nelle - How's the nausea going hun? Hopefully it has settled for you.

Dees - I can't believe you had to work Christmas Day!

to everyone else. I hope you all survived Christmas and are looking forward to a bright 2012.

AFM: Have been quite unwell the last couple of days. Feeling rather chucky and have woken up with diarhea two days in a row. Sorry if TMI! We've also had some hot weather here in Perth so have been feeling very lethargic and sorry for myself. Good thing I'm not at work again until Tuesday. Nuchal scan Wednesday at 4.15 pm