Closed Thread
Page 85 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leanne - so lovely to hear from you. You are definitely not a crap BH friend. You have given me terrific support on this thread and I'm so happy to hear that your new FS seems to be thorough and on the ball. I have great hopes for your upcoming cycle!!

Sugar - Yes I will definitely find out the sex. I'm not good with waiting as you've probably already gathered!

Micca - Yes I will get the nuchal scan done. I'm aware that one of the reasons bub may be measuring behind is chromosomal abnormalities, so just one more thing to be nervous about!

I'll let everyone know how I go tomorrow. My appt isn't until late afternoon Perth time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leeann-AI is artificial insemination, bloke comes over and does it in a cup ewww

Micca-good luck with ur scan will be watching

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Please - was just reading about your AI. I know I'm cautious by nature but have you made sure this guy has been screened? One of the reasons I had to wait for the donor is that each sample is held onto for six months to make sure no HIV is present etc because of the window period. I think they collect samples over that time. Be careful also with the chap coming to your house. Sorry to be a worry wart - but there are some weirdos out there preying on vulnerable people. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish can you find out what your having this early or do you have to wait till your 20week scan?? I wouldn't be able to wait till the end anyway the sooner the better as I love shopping(my friends would say I don't need anything as I have so so much stuff already some hand me downs but lots of shopping I'm bad)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's the 19/20 week scan that's more definitive - up until then there's more room for error as the bits aren't as well defined xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what I thought wish but just checking xx good luck today I will be thinking of you and checking in later today to see how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca have a wonderful trip to nz today and merry Christmas xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- enjoy your trip, travel safe

Wish- u made me think, ii was already freaking about doing it that way and i just cant do it , I have a friend who offered months ago and he is good looking lovely and definately 'all good' he is going to speak to me tonight about AI, not sure what he is thinking just yet, but i certainly wont be doing the 'deed' just cant bring myself to do it ha ha

Leeane- where you up to? i cant scroll up on my dumb 1953 laptop grrr

i think we might need a roll call again soon...

asm- just spoke to fs nurse told her i think i need antibotics during the cycle, and so will discuss with my fs doctor in Jan, i think i am getting infections and it isnt helping my embies stick! we might also concentrate on getting less eggs (last time got 17) and go for quality instead of quantity just like Miss Wish :-)

Feeling very down today, another g/f just told me she just had a baby (she lives in qld) and last time i spoke to her we were both trying **sigh**

my ds has gone for a week which is sooo hard, i miss him so much

Dear Santa PLS give us all babies in 2012 please please please
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 13:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - I couldnt wait to find out either, was hoping I might get some clue at the 12w scan, but the sonographer wouldnt say anything! I hope your scan went well today hun. Im going to guess a blue one for you .

Babyplease - yes, I agree with Wish, please do be careful, if its with someone you know that would probably be better, but still be careful hun. It does hit hard when someone annouces a pregnancy or someone has a baby, hugs to you, it will be your turn soon Im sure .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

baby please  (20-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby now 5 days behind (hope that trend doesn't continue - bub was 4 days behind last scan) but he didn't seem too worried just said we have to keep our fingers crossed. He said everything looked really good though. Nice strong heartbeat and umbilical cord looks good. Next wait is for nuchal scan on 4 Jan!