Closed Thread
Page 83 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Baby Please - I'm so sorry to hear that your HPT so far is a BFN. But it's not all over til the Blood Test. You just never know. And you don't suck - IVF can suck - big time! Lots of hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar berry - gestational diabetes isn't the end of the world!!!!! And you can have a bit of chocolate I used to have a choc frog of an evening!!!! When I was diagnosed Bella was 4 weeks ahead of herself in growth but with a sensible diet and insulin we were back on track within 3 weeks and she was a healthy 3.5kgs at birth with no health issues. good luck with bloods tomorrow.

Micca - yes the symptoms are hitting hard at the moment. Fatigue and nausea rule my life. When either aren't around I feel great. My boobs have increased to the point I had to go out and buy maternity bras which are sooooo much more comfy than underwire bras!!!! Hope you have a great time in NZ with your family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - yay, your 10w today ! I had my BT's at 10w, but I know others have had theirs done later than that - not long now. Have you joined the July/Aug/Sept due in thread?

BlueAngel - grrrrrr to your clinic, weird that they were closed today, hope you can get your results tomorrow .

Babyplease - ohhh hun, I hope it was just to early, dont give up yet .

AFM - did the GTT this morning, wont know the results until tomorrow or Friday. The drink isnt too bad, just like a really sweet lemonade, but the waiting for 2 hours is so boring, you cant leave the waiting room! They did three BT's and one finger prick, Im so hoping all is ok .
    If it comes back negative I have to do it again at 28w, which is when most people do the test. If I have to do it again, I will drink more water before hand as I didnt drink enough last night or this morning and I was quite dehydrated during and after the test - you cant eat or drink anything during the test and you have to fast from midnight for the 2 hour test (but you can drink water prior to the test).
    Last edited by SugarBerry; 14-12-2011 at 18:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby please...so sorry to hear your bfn... I hope you will take the day off for a me pity party...they are necessary for the soul... lots of movies, Pjs all day and comfort food... popcorn, oven fries , cheese on toast... it will happen for you but sometimes things take our patience and emotions to our limits... think of the fun you can have at christmas now... eat all sugars chocolate and pavlova..

Sugar... wow you sound huge... so are you having an uss as well?? Im glad that you are being looked after so well. Thryoid is so common to play up in pregnancy.. fingers crossed for the GTT... I felt so sick after drinking the glucose drink I could no eat anything that day...

blueangel........oooooh I could scream in frustration for you... that would just peeve me off so much... you have the patience of a saint... lets hope that your blood test is ok...

wish... I cannot believe that you are nearly in the second trimester..wow.. time flies for us gals watching your pregnancy.

Dees... haha ...see I was right..... it will be a nail biter until the next uss... I started with 2 yolk sacs and one HB .. and one slow HB which never developed. I hope you are not freaking too much... I cant wait to see how it goes with the next scan.

leanne..how are you going? I hope you are enjoying some christmas cheer

not much to report for me... had some vajayjay itch thought was thrush took the fluconazole and it has not gone..sigh.. not sure what it is...did a swab today to make sure it is not bacterial ..last thing I need pre FET...
    got my drugs, bloodtest forms, uss forms...so now just need AF to cooperate.. dont think I have ovulated yet.. CD 16. For my cycle to line up I probably need to ovulate around CD 23... it could happen as I was so super suppressed by the oestrogen in the last FET... we will see...
    Im on days off now... and only got a 1 day work week next week..woohoo...got to love that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    gosh you all posted while I was typing...

sugar ..good news on the GTT done...

Nellie... I never really got the tiredness..I think it was because I was so busy with conferences and courses between 6-9 weeks that I just did not have time to stop and think....lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    SugarBerry - glad the GTT went well.... that your results when you get them back are all good!

baby please - totally agree with wishmeluck... you definitely don't "suck". What sucks is that we have to go through this to get what we really want!!!

babyhopes - hope your doing well and that AF has settled down and not being so nasty!

nelle - loved your comment about your boobs increasing. Probably the only thing that I'm not looking forward to regarding this whole process - nickname at school "Dolly Pardon's lil sis!"

micca - the patience of a saint... hmmm not too sure about that, they are definitely getting tried (see below).

to everyone else!

AFM - Massive headache last night mean't that I didn't go to work today, couldn't see properly last night. Yup... suffer occasionally from migranes, luckily didn't get that far last night.
    So rang my FS office this morning to find out my blood test results from yesterday. Was advised that she was with some one so results would be given to her and she would ring me with them and talk to me about what happens next. Contacted about 30mins later by the receptionist asking me what meds I had been on and whether I was doing iui or ivf. Gave her all the details, was told that as a result of the bloods - I would prob need another blood test but was still looking forward to hearing from my FS.
    Again today!! No phone call I will be going back for another blood test early tomorrow morning with a visit to FS before 9am so will hopefully get some answers from that.
    More than a bit annoyed that I didn't even get told what any of my numbers were. Also have no idea whether I even have any follies let alone any that are growing plump.

Sorry for the rant
    Last edited by BlueAngel71; 14-12-2011 at 21:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warning....

All about me post SORRY!

Had my second blood test this morning... Also had an appointment with my FS but before my results were through. Scan showed only a couple of follies between both ovaries <10mm. So this cycle is cancelled.
    No idea about today's blood results!
    Really confused though. My FS said that she wasn't really surprised by the blood results from Tuesday, said that she would have been quite positive about one of the results if she hadn't been aware of the PCOS. I'm like After I had my surgery in Aug she told me that I had no evidence of PCOS and now she's telling me that I've got PCOS.
    Oh well... The cancellation of the cycle means that I can focus on losing some more weight, have lost over 12kg since June. The way I see it can only help with the PCOS. Will be able to have some more acupuncture and hope that it all helps.
    Next cycle all meds will be increased - 200mg Clomid and 450iu Gonal-f and will start in the new year when AF makes herself known. Could be a long wait though - last cycle 65 days.
    Just one question though ladies.... Why would I be having some intense cramp like sensations over the last 3-4days? Anyone else had anything like this?

Again sorry about the me post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled for privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girlies

I'm new to this forum, but i would like to chat with other single women about to use or have used donor sperm. I'm 31 and live in Melbourne, but have wanted to have a baby for a long time but havent met the right guy yet, so i have recently decided to take things into my own hands - use donor sperm I have had (think i still kinda do) PCOS for the past 5 years. My family and close friends are behind me 110% which is great
    I am looking for advice on the process, success rate, costs etc. I am waiting to go to an information session, but its not til mid January. So any advice would be appreciated

Thank u

WannaBeAMum80

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my bh friends
    I am sorry I havnt been around as it looks like there has been a lot happening it has taken me a while this time to get my head around it not working as it has been 18months of trying and it had to take its toll sooner or later!! I'm pretty good I just gotta get through next week(would have been my 20 week scan ) and then I'm on holidays and I'm off camping which will be gr8

Hello to everyone and I promise I will catch up over the weekend with where you are all at xxx