Closed Thread
Page 82 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thankyou for all the positive wishes. Unfortunately my second BT came back negative yesterday. I am doing ok I think because I had mentally prepared myself for this after getting such a low beta last week. AF finally arrived last night and boy was she nasty - feeling a bit better now though. I think I will do a FET in January.

How is everyone else doing? It's been pretty quiet in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    babyhopes..sorry to hear that the beta dropped to 0... one consolidation is that it will all sort itself out naturally and no D+C required.
    Take the time to enjoy christmas and be reassured that you are able to get pregnant which is a huge hurdle to overcome, Lets hope that the next go will be the one for you.

baby please..
    . I so understand you with not POASing... I usually do a day prior to my blood test so I can morn at home if it is a BFN.. hang in there not long to go now

Dees... how are you going??

Leanne...I hope that you are looking forward to a boozy worry free christmas

Sugar... have you got a belly starting yet?

angel...toot toot on the jabbing... lets hope that it all goes to plan

nelle... sounds like those pregnancy symptoms are hitting you hard... hang in there

hi to anyone I missed

Im flat out at work and home so been busy.
    off to NZ in 6 days and have not organised a thing... But Im getting all my drugs sorted so that I can start asap on my return... now if AF can play the game..lol.. on the yukky chinese herb tonic ..forgotten how foul it tastes. and I will probably start some prednisone next week so that I am on it 1 month prior to transfer.
    other than that just chugging along...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls I did have two growing but there was only one heart beat. I'm not counting the other one out until the next scan as they both had great sized sacs. I'm excited going out for dinner and stop stressing

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Dees!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Hopes - sorry about your news hun. Praying for a sticky one for your next cycle. It worked for me!!

Dees - congratulations that is so exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BlueAngel - hope your ovaries are being good and growing lots of follies !

Wish - have you booked in for your 12w scan and the 10w blood tests yet? Not long to go!

Babyhopes - Im so sorry hun, big hugs . I hope your ok and induldging in something yummy tonight.

Micca - my belly has been out for weeks and weeks now, it cant be hidden anymore ! Im actually quite large for only being 21w - see below. How exciting about your trip home for xmas .

Dees - how exciting hun ! I hope the other little one is ok in there, when is your next scan to check on it?

AFM - I had my hospital appointments today with the OBST and the Endocrinologist, unfortunately all didnt go to plan.
    When the OBST measured my fundas it measured at 26 , it should be around 21-22 at this stage and she seems to think I have a lot of fluid in my tummy too as my tummy is quite big for only being 21w+.
    I have to have the GTT test tomorrow, she was quite concerned that it could be gestational diabetes and didnt want me to wait to take the test at the normal 28w. Im a little worried, but trying not to stress too much.
    Then I saw the Endocrinologist for my thyroid and he is concerned that I might have a nodule in my throat and also wants to check for something called Graves disease, so aswell as the GTT test tomorrow I have to have more blood tests done.
    Im just hoping all comes back ok, not sure I could handle not eating chocolate for another 4 months !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar!!! What a day!! I really hope your next tests come out just fine. I'm sure they will . I have my 12 week scan on 4 Jan which is really the day i turn 13 weeks but I guess because they moved my due date back 4 days with bub measuring smaller, they will only class me as 12 weeks 3 days!! I haven't been asked to do any bloods yet but imagine the OB will send me for them after my appt next Tuesday. Grow bub!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    babyhope74 - so sorry to hear your news that AF arrived

micca - I envy you heading to NZ in 6days even if you aren't organised yet.. Christmas in NZ would be nice

dees - two great sacs and only one heartbeat today for your next scan. Hope dinner was great!

SugarBerry - Good luck with the blood test tomorrow particularly the GTT. No chocolate for 4 mths But on the flip side there are some good alternatives out there... not cheap though.

Hi to everyone else

AFM - Had my blood this morning and then rang my FS rooms to get the results... Answer machine, saying that" the office was closed for the day and will be back tomorrow at 8am. We will contact you with your blood test results" with a mobile number for my FS if contact was urgent. If I had known that I would have had the test yesterday instead of today! Only had it today at the request of my FS!!
    So am currently in the dark about the results as the office didn't ring me to give them to me.. I have to work tomorrow and am thinking that I might have to call in sick in case I need to go to see my FS tomorrow. Wouldn't be able to leave work once I got there and I start at 6.30am so will be there long before FS office opens.
    All I know is that I have had some strange sensations in my lower abdomen this afternoon - hope all that pill taking and injections haven't been for nothing this month!
    Oh well

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:11.