Closed Thread
Page 81 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BlueAngel - welcome! All the best with your IUI. I hope you find this thread as supportive and helpful as I have, these girls are so great .

Babyplease - sorry you didnt get any frosties hun, but these twinnies are the sticky ones!

Wish - good to hear your Obs appointment went well . I wouldnt worry about the HB, 3 beats really isnt much of a difference at all, mine varried from between 140 - 150 early on and when I had my 19w scan it was around 135 - I think it varies alot depending on what bubs is doing - sleeping or moving around. Its hard not worry, believe me I know!!

AFM - I ended up going to the hospital last night, I hadnt felt any movement since Tuesday evening and was so stressed yesterday.
    I phoned and spoke to a midwife and she told me to come in for a check. I was there for 3 hours , they were so busy, 2 babies were born while I was waiting!!
    All seems to be ok , there was a heartbeat. They checked me over and didnt find any issues, they cant explain why I havent felt anything for a couple of days after having so much movement for the past couple of weeks.
    A midwife did actually say that I shouldnt have waited for 2 days before phoning them/going in, she was a little mean about it, which made my cry, and then one of the doctors said the same thing, so I guess I ended up doing the right thing by going in for a check. Just glad that all seems ok for now, felt a tiny little movement this morning, it was so nice to feel that .

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish..glad the scan was great... and HB do vary a lot... A went from 142-165 during the first trimester. so dont freak about that at all.

SUgar
    .,... you did the right thing going to the hospital. The doctor and midwives are obviously a little behind in the latest studies. Basically it is recommended that if you do not feel movements after lying quiet for an hour and counting at least 10 movements then you should get checked out... as mothers are much more sensitive to their babies wellbeing. One trick is to drink a cold glass of a caffiene drink..and then lie quietly. and count.
    I can sympathise I was the same way..but I luckily had a fetal doppler and could check on the HB really easily and it gave me lots of reassurance. (you can get them on ebay) So up yours to that doctor (prob a junior registrar with no clue) and the cranky midwife. If it happens again and you are worried...do the same thing...

feeling a bit better from sinus..think it is clearing..snot at least has settled. still exhausted.. DD was awake on an hourly routine last night which is really unusal as she is a great sleeper..so I am tired... would like to go for a walk today just to get some fresh air..so we will see...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar and Micca - thanks so much for the reassurance.

Sugar - what a scare! I'm really glad bubba's ok. Do you think you'll buy a doppler like Micca did? Knowing I'm a nervous nellie, I'm toying with the idea a bit later on.

Have a great weekend ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar - I think I had bout 3 trips to hospital to make sure Bella was ok. She was a wiggly worm and when you don't feel them move for several hours it's scary. Midwife gave me the advice of drinking some really cold water and laying down and counting any movements there would never be any so off we went to the hospital and they once there she'd start wiggling away.

I don't think I will invest in a dopler - I think I will just make myself a basket case if I did!!!! On the upside I had lots of drs spy's with Bella every couple of weeks from bout 24weeks so heard the heartbeat all the time and had probably a dozen us all up. I expect similar issues this time too.

blue angel - welcome to the thread you will find a great bunch of ladies here!!

Baby please -

Wish- don't stress about the hb they do vary greatly!!! Glad to hear things a going beautifully though.

AFM....
    Haven't been so tired the last 2 days so that has been nice and haven't had much 24/7 sickness either.
    didn't have a babysitter tonight so stayed home to put Bella to bed for mum cause mums not well and started work later than usual. I love being home to put Bella in the bath and giving her some tea!!!
    Hope you all have a fab weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplease- how are you going have you poas yet? When is your official test?

Micca- how are you feeling now ? Hope your sinus has all cleared up, you must be starting to looking forward to your holiday.

Sugarberry- I hope bub is kicking away in there, and there is no more scars like that again.

Wishmeluck- hoping you are going well, the worrying never seems to end. And I haven't got to my first scan yet. And u love your pic I bet you haven't stopped looking at it.

Blueangel- big hello and welcome these girls have been my rock through this sucky ivf journey. I hope yours is short and sweet.

Babyhopes- I'm sorry to hear about your hcg low, but I believe it's the doubling that counts. So good luck Monday and I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Leannep- hello hope you are well.

Afm- I was going well up to a few days ago now I'm going insane. I've had some spotting but nothing to be worried about. I haven't had any really strong feelings just very mild so that makes me nervous.bur scan Tuesday afternoon and at least then i will know one way or another what's going on in there so until Tuesday I will keep over analyzing every little pain or lack of symptem and continue to go insane.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - glad to hear the sinus is clearing up, just in time for chrissy parties . Im so glad I went to the hospital, I just hope that midwife I saw isnt on duty when I go into labour !!

Wish - I was thinking about getting a doppler, even more so now, but Im still worried that I wont find heartbeat and it will just make me more anxious, I will see how I go. How is your little bubby, not long till your 12w !

Babyplease - very good with the no POAS!! When is your BT?

Nelle - good to hear the MS has eased off a little for you.

Dees - its such a crazy 2 weeks ! I found the wait from the positive pregnancy BT to the first scan so much harder than the actual 2ww! Not long till you see your little bean .

Leanne - I hope your ok hun, we havent heard from you for a while, if your still reading, big hugs and please let us know your ok .

AFM - thankfully bubs has been giving me lots of movement over the weekend , Im hoping she doesnt scar me again like that! People who dont know Im having a girl now think its a boy as everyone keeps says that girls tend to move and wiggle more than little boys do in the tummy, so much fun keeping the secret from some people .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for your warm welcomes. I really appreciate it.

I hope that everyone is well and that you have all had a relaxing weekend!

Congratulations to everyone on here that has had a BFP recently. To everyone else wishing you all the best where ever you are in your cycle and that you get your BFP's soon!

AFM - I've been working night shifts so haven't been able to check on how everyone has been going until today. Just want to say - All of you ladies are an inspiration!!!!

I finished my Clomid on Thursday and started my Gonal-f injections the same day. Currently day 4 of injections - 2 more to go. Yay!!! Have been doing pretty well with them until today's injection - excuse the language.... but DAMN that stung!!
    Blood tests on Tuesday which will be day 11. Will be keeping my that all this pill swallowing and injecting does something positive to my ovaries. I know that this is only my first month but not sure if I would want to do this every month! Selfish I know.
    Last edited by BlueAngel71; 11-12-2011 at 23:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I hope everyone has had a restful weekend. Our thread was a little quiet for a few days but glad to hear people are checking in and doing alright.

Baby Please - Hope your molested ovaries are coping okay and that the feelings you're having is one or two bubs making themselves known!

Dees - lovely to hear from you hun. Yes the waiting for scans is awful. I cried at my first one because they told me with my blood results mine could go either way. NOT helpful! But thankfully a little heart beating away, although bub was small. for wonderful news at your first scan.

Nelle - glad the morning sickness has settled.

Micca - I hope you and A are now back to full health and busy walking mountains, or sewing, or putting up child gates

Sugar - glad bubs is moving around a lot for you now. Must be so terrific to be able to feel it. I know what you mean about getting a doppler. It could be wonderful but at the same time anxiety provoking too. Oh, what to do!

BabyHopes - all the very best of luck for tomorrow hun. Sending some more baby dust your way

BlueAngel - hi It sounds like our paths are very similar in terms of age and AMH level etc. Fingers crossed for a short journey for you and good luck for your testing this week. I'm sure you'll have lovely plump follicles all ready to go!

Leannep -

Starlight - where are you up to hun?

Sorry if I've missed anyone!

AFM: Lots of cramping this weekend but hoping that's just everything stretching to make room for junior. Another week and a half before my next scan. Can't believe I'll be 10 weeks on Wednesday. Keep growing bub! xx