Closed Thread
Page 80 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Am soooooo tired!!!!

I seriously don't remember being this tired this early when I was pregnant with Bella!!! Today I can barely string a sentence together or get myself out of bed.

Went to dr this morning and got my referral to ante-natal unit at my local hospital, got my diabetes test organised and my 12 week us organised too. first hospital apt will be first week in January 2012 getting excited the 12 week mark is almost here!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just popping to give an update. Unfortunately it's not looking good. HGC came back at 27 so will have another bloodiest on Monday. Not sure what to think yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyhopes - Im so sorry hun, I really hope its just a slow starter, big hugs and I will keep my fingers crossed for you .

Thanks
    Reviews
    babyhopes- fingers crossed it rises for you, ivf is so hard pity they cant tell u now, monday so far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyhopes I'm so sorry to hear your news. I know how devastating that low HCG reading can be. That happened on my August cycle. IVF really can be incredibly cruel. Lots of hugs to you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    I would love to join your group as it appears you are going through or have been through what I am currently going through.
    I've just turned 40 (in the last 3mths) and after waiting for Mr Right, who hasn't turned up, I am going it alone. Surgery in August showed I had some endo on my right and also released my left ovary from the outside of my uterus.
    I am currently on day 4 of my clomid (am taking it days 2-6) so one day left. However I have a low AMH so as well as clomid tomorrow I have to start with gonal-f injections. I have those for 6 days before my first blood test on Tuesday. I have a donor from America all lined up waiting - actually been waiting since October, was a 60day wait for AF to show.
    Am trying IUI this time round so will see what happens.
    I have very supportive parents who are really keen to become grandparents, and the friends that I have told have also been really supportive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BlueAngel welcome to our special thread. You'll find some wonderful ladies in our group who truly understand what this journey is like. It's such a wonderful source of support and encouragement, great advice and hugs when needed (though hopefully you won't be needing many of those!) Please keep us up to date with how you go through your cycle. We've all been there so let us know if we can help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    babyhopes... hang in there... it could be a stayer... my beta was very low with DD... 86 at 17dpo...so it will be a nail biting wait until your next one...

blueangel........welcome to this thread...we all get where you are...you will find lots of support from all of us gals... and heaps of knowledge and experience..lol..

babyplease...sorry to hear you got no frosties....that sucks..lets hope you dont need them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyhopes - I hope you're holding on hun. Thinking about you.

Baby Please - sorry to hear no frosties. But you've got 2 strong embies on board. Twice the chance!!

Nelle - I hear you with the tiredness - though haven't been so tired the last couple of days. I'm hoping that's a sign my thyroxine is kicking in rather than anything else!

Dees - how are you going hun?

Micca - are you fit and healthy again? When do you cycle again?

Sugar - how are things?

Leanne - how are you going hun? Worried about you.

BlueAngel - Hope the gonal injections go okay!

AFM: Had my first obstetrician appointment today. Got to see bubs heartbeat again which was lovely. Was hoping for a little more reassurance but he's a little concerned about bub measuring behind so wants to see me again in 2 weeks. Also, bubs heartbeat was 3bpm slower today (158bpm) than Tuesday (161bpm). I hope that's nothing but thought the heartbeat was supposed to increase by 3bpm per day in the first trimester? As you can tell, still being a worry wart. Sorry!
    Last edited by wishmeluck; 08-12-2011 at 22:07.