Closed Thread
Page 76 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Leannep it shouldn't be this hard should it?! I really hope your dreams come true in the morning xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 12-12-2011 at 07:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - thank you !! lol, my dad actually switched to boy yesterday before the scan and then of course after we found out he was like, 'oh I was just supporting you, I knew all along it was a girl' - more like, covering both bases I think ! My mum thought it was a girl aswell, she didnt say anything until yesterday morning before the scan! I think you guessed girl too, well done ! I hope your feeling better, very nasty virus your fighting.

Wish - thanks hun!! YAY for 8 weeks !!

Leanne - thanks sweets! Im so hoping you got that second line this morning , please let us know how you are.

Babyplease - thanks!! WOW, 17 eggs, well done!! for great fert rates. Rest up.

Dees - how are you going?

AFM - still getting used to the fact that my bubs is a girl, I really thought it was a boy, Im very happy of course . Im trying to keep it a secret from people I work with, have already told some family and friends, but thought I would try and keep the secret at work. Dont know how long Im going to be able to hide it, I know I will slip up or just give in and tell everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby..congrats on 17eggs...lets hope that they are goodies and your fert rate is good.... vitamins I would stop after epu...coQ10, evening primrose oil, dhea... fish oil is ok to continue at 2tabs a day no more as it does have a blood thinning agent. are you taking baby aspirin (100mg)? if not I would recommend it really strongly.

leanne... good luck if you POAS tomorrow... 15dpo... fingers crossed..xxx

sugar....lol.. on you still being stunnned... I always thought that I was carrying a girl and was super happy to have it confirmed...and they are so much fun...and I have to say I have become a pink nut...lol.. I would just blurt it out...people want to know so that they can buy you baby gifts....and trust me people really love baby shopping... they get a lot of joy out of it... I got so many gifts from my clients it was lovely... even now they still give me gifts for DD...I got a christmas present for her this week..

wish..woohoo for reaching 8 weeks...when is your next scan??

dees...how are you going...getting a bit worried...

nelle..hope you are feeling a little better with MS... B6 100mg 3 x day helps and blackmores travelcalm ginger tabs are fabulous.

well Im still sick.. upto 3 weeks now with no change..my temp was 38.3deg this am at work..sigh..I think it has been normal about 2 x the last few weeks...Im a walking biohazard..... I have changed antibiotics to the same one DD was on (she is better) so Im hoping that it will get better...but I just am doing the minimum..
    back at home...always a long day weds ..and its nice and cool...might get a frost tonight... we have had heavy rain and thunderstorms for the last 24hrs...they have been huge... lucky DD slept though them all last night..although I didnt..lol.
    So Im hoping I will feel a little better so I can do some cleaning... put up a baby gate and change my manky sheets..lol..everything that has been neglected..
    At least I managed to get the pink slip for the car done today.
    next challange of to work out the timing of the next cycle..if I need 2 weeks of bcps to get it right... of course it will be while I am on holiday so I have to sort it out soon....

have a great night... Im off to eat some crappy food...DD finally asleep after fighting it for 45mins... and watch sherlock....

Thanks
    Reviews
    BabyPlease congrats on your egg haul. You are an egg machine!!! Fingers crossed for some wonderful fertilization rates! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick reply and I'll be back tonight for personals just came out of the vampires so hopefully I can then relax until the scan. Talk to you lovely ladies tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees glad yr ok we were worried as we hadn't heard

Afm I'm sitting in the shopping centre car park in tear I just had the call and I knew it was going to be negative but then had a conversation with my nurse that it's due to my weight that it's not working and that it won't basically until I loose a lot of weight!! Great when you have just had crappy news!! I had said that I was looking at getting a second opinion as I didn't feel that we had done everything possible!! I now can't stop the tears as my whole life I have battled my weight and it's not easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Leanne, I'm so very sorry hun. Losing weight is extremely difficult - even when the goal is something we want so dearly. It's easy for people to say just go on a diet - but as we all know it isn't that easy. There are both physical and emotional reasons why most people can't lose weight when they need to. I have no answers for you hun, but just wanted to say that I'm really sorry you received such disheartening news today. We're here any time you need us and you can PM me any time. xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

Leannep  (01-12-2011)