Closed Thread
Page 75 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh and dees...... you can insert 2 at a time tonight if you are worried..wazza actually has 400mg pessaries and is quite happy to do this...

thanks for the offer of your appointment... but I dont need it...once you are in the system you can do everything remotely by phone... so I will try Waz again this week to sort out my jan FET protocol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar- enjoy your scan tomorrow, if you get some pics we would love to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Sugar - so looking fwd to hearing about your scan tomorrow. A healthy and perfect little boy or girl ... That is the question!!! xx

Dees - how are u feeling? As Micca said you can't get enough progesterone. I was prescribed 3 per day but ended up taking two and finishing off the crinone from last cycle at night. Apparently crinone is equivalent of 3 pessaries. That means I was on 5! Oops. Nurse at Concept where i go said it wasn't a problem. Pivot another clinic in Perth prescribe one every 6 hours even during the night!! My 40 year old friend had her son through them last year. Good luck Hun. When is your next blood test?

Leanne - how are you feeling now? Almost there. xx

Micca - hope you've managed to kick your sinus infection.

Hi to everyone else

AFM nothing exciting to report. Still feel nothing much except tired. Holding my breath that Bubs is still ok in there. Another week to go before 9 week ultrasound. I'm emotionally drained - wanting to be excited but cautious til after next scan. Can someone just wake me up in July?!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies finally have a moment to check in been busy busy busy and sick!!!!!

have had a nasty UTI so have spent a couple of days in bed. They did an ultrasound to make sure the 'grape' is ok. On monday it measure 7 weeks which is exactly what we should be by my calculations so i am stoked. Have also been suffering from morning sickness and i have to say there is nothing morning about it!! it should be called 24/7 sickness the only time i don't feel yucky is when i'm asleep!!! other than being tired all the time all is good.

wish - my fingers and toes are crossed for you hun!!!

It just dawned on me today that christmas is less than 4 weeks away gosh that came around fast - are you all organised or are we last minute shoppers?? I just need to pickup my laybys and get something for my mum and i'm done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees - I hope your prog levels are rising hun , when is your next BT to check?

Wish - not long till you see your little one again . I found that the first 12w went sooooo slow, but the weeks after that have really flown, I really cant believe Im halfway there already!

Babyplease - all the best for EPU tomorrow hun, for some lovely eggies.

Nelle - I hope your UTI has gone, nasty things. Great to hear your little grape is doing well , bummer about the MS though, I think you can get tablets that help with that from the chemist.

Leanne - how are you doing hun , any news?

AFM - had my 19w scan today , bubba was bouncing around everywhere, very active little thing. All looking good, so I was very relieved. Happy to announce that its a little GIRL! I was quite shocked as I was so sure it was a boy, I made the sonographer check a couple of times! I should have believed those two dreams I had afterall!

I will try and scan some pics at work tomorrow if I can get hold of a scanner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar,....woohoo for team PINK.. .yay yay I must say I have a preference for little girls... thats so great...lol.. so your dad was right..haha

dees...hope you are inserting away... rise progesterone rise....

Leanne how is the crazy train going..not long now...

nelle... bugger about the UTI..Im glad its getting treated and yay for having a scan and seeing bub..woohoo..Im glad everything is looking good.

Baby.... good luck for tomorrow...I hope you are able to get some sleep.... Ill be awaiting you egg and fertilisation report...xxxx

not much to say here...still bl00dy sick.. struggled though work..tomorrow is my friday so some rest...its coming up to 3 weeks and I am truely over it..have added another antibiotic in ...lets hope that this does the trick.. sinusitis is the worst..
    anyway we finally have some rain today..thunderstorm this evening..so we are cooling down from our 30deg...yay..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar - YAY!!! What wonderful news. Congratulations - a little girl. You must be over the moon xx

Nelle - yay for a wonderful 7 week scan!! Sorry to hear about the morning sickness though they say it's a good sign.

Baby - good luck for EPU. I'm sure you'll have some lovely mature eggs in there. Don't worry about your lining. I heard it can grow 1 mm a day. Once you start the progesterone it will focus on becoming spongier for it's 9 month inhabitant!!! xx

Leannep - thinking of you xx

Dees - hope that progesterone is behaving!

AFM 8 weeks tomorrow!! Grow Bubs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar congratulations a little girl that's wonderful news can us the pink ones for you now I'm so excited for you xx

Wish I can't believe you 8 weeks that's going so fast I bet you can't wait for the next scan

Micca I really hope you start to feel better soon hun xx

Baby good luck for epu I have everything crossed for you

Dees how you feeling Hun??

Nelle 7 weeks has really flown

Afm it's official I have lost the plot totally everything is now a symptom!! I am sorry I havent been on but trying to keep busy and have been feeling like crap anyway it could go either way but I think I will do hpt tomorrow morning as I don't think I can wait another day!! Hmm nop I can't wait!! I'm actually not sure how I will react this month as my emotions are shot to pieces maybe it's a good thing to have a break after this one and drink some wine and enjoy Xmas. Good night and here's hoping my dream will come true in the morning xx