Closed Thread
Page 74 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just a quick one from me today - I have been so busy this week and haven't had the chance to get on the computer at home until now!

Well out of the 15 eggs collected last Monday, 12 were mature and 10 of those fertilised. As this is Melb IVF they only seem to grow them out to day 2 and so that is what they did for me - they put one perfect little embie back in on the 23rd and said that it is likely that between 6 and 9 of the remaining embryos should be able to be frozen. I really hope this one works though

Anyways, BT is not until the 7th December and i am on the lovely crinone until then. I am still feeling bloated and a bit uncomfortable but suspect that is due to a combination of the crinone and my poor ovaries after EPU.

It has been such a wet day today in Melbourne that i still haven't been outside and feel bad for that - I haven't achieved anything except tidy the house and clean out my email inbox!! arghh, better do something constructive...

Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babyhopes - congrats on being PUPO!!! I hope your TWW goes quickly with a big fat positive at the end!!! xx

Leannep - my fingers are still crossed hun. Not long now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    babyhopes..... yay for being PUPO.... now the neverending wait....encourage the little one to snuggle in.... I used briberly for DD and went shopping and promised her everything.... Im now in the process of trying to fullfill those promises..lol..I think Im getting there...lol...

Dees.... good luck for your blood test.... anymore info?

Leanne... thinking of you hope you are not loosing it too much..11dpo only a few days to go now...you can do it.....xxxx

Wish.... Im glad that your thyroid is getting sorted... not long until you see the OB..time is just flying you will soon be 2months pregnant...wow..

well I have had the last 3 days off...and done very little.... I am so sick... today I felt the worst... exhausted, sinus snot, aches and pains everywhere... I slept for 2hrs this afternoon while DD had her nap... I hope I improve for work monday. I have not left the house in 3 days... its raining and cold outside. Last night I coughed all night and had a terrible sleep... DD managed to sleep through it all.
    anyway off to have a cuppa and watch TV...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I did a test this morning and nothing and I now feel like af is coming I am devastated as I really thought this one was going to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne.........way too early chicckee..... dont loose hope... my beta was so low for arabella that I barely got 2 lines at 17dpo...and then it took 10mins for it to come up.... so 12dpo is way too early... hang in there for another few days and retest...
    my beta at 12dpo would have been about.... 10... so not even registerable on tests...!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leanne - hugs hun. I'm with Micca on this one. If you're 12dpo that's only 9dpt and the HCG would only have just started to be secreted. You've still got another two days before it should be visible on a HPT. Hang in there, we're waiting with you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks micca xxx u make me feel better xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep- I agree with micca and wish last time I didn't get a positive until the day after my blood test.

Micca- hi hun how are you feeling now. I have a appointment with wazza on the 11th jan, I'm still hoping not to need it . If I do t maybe you can take my appointment if there booked out.

Babyhopes74- wow great egg haul how are you feeling in your 2 ww so far.

Wish- wish I'm sorry this can not be easier . I'm feeling the same way all we want is a bfp and then there always seems to be another hurdle every blood test every scan. But I'm sure the 6th dec will be great and no more worry so you can enjoy Xmas.

Babyplease- how is everything going when is your epu?

Nelle7250- congrats great hcg.

Starlight starbright- how are you ? And when do you start your next cycle.

Sugar berry- big hello and I hope the bump is growing nice and big.

Afm- ok at 14dpo/8dp5dt hcg 170 progesterone 3. So the clinc was very confused by this and they got my bloods retested and it was correct. Of they sent me for another blood test on Friday, I got the blood taken and it looks like a vampire has been sucking on my arm. So I called at 14.30 and no results, told to call back 15.30. I call and they tell me the machine had Brocken down and my blood had to be sent to Brisbane, results back on Monday. Or I could call the doctor on call on Saturday there was no way I was waiting till Monday so I called. At 16dpo/10dp5dt hcg was 350 and progesterone 5. They have upped me to 3 pessaries a day, and told me to not worry to much about the blood test as the pessaries are putting the progesterone where it needs to go. My question is does this sound right? And do I have a good chance to holding onto this embies? I know my hcg is wonderful it's just the bloody progesterone.

Hope your all having a wonderful weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - sorry about your thyroid , but its good your on meds for it now and Im sure it hasnt hurt your little bubs hun - pregnancy can cause thyroid imbalances, this pregnancy has caused an imblance in mine. Now you can be monitored for it hun.
    Not long till your next scan and you see your bubs again. I meant to tell you, at my first scan I was 6w4d and my embie measured in at 0.43cm, so dont worry, Im sure your little one will grow for you .

Babyhopes - yay, PUPO!! Great embies you have there, well done! I hope you dont go too loopy over the 2ww!

Micca - I hope your feeling better today.

Leanne - oh hun, it might be too early, maybe wait and do another HPT on Tuesday? Dont loose hope sweets , I felt like AF was coming for about 6 or so weeks into my pregnancy, my fingers are crossed for you .

Dees - its good that your HCG is rising nicely, but Im guessing the progesterone levels are worrying you alot , I dont really know alot about progesterone levels hun, but hopefully upping to 3 pessaries a day will kick that into gear .

AFM - looking forward to my scan on Tuesday, am a little scared about it too, but I just keep hoping all is going well in there.
    I think Im beginning to feel little taps in my tummy, its really random though, so Im still not 100% is bubs, but I hope it is. I started to feel it at work on Friday, I almost cried when the little taps kept coming for over a few minutes. But then I felt nothing at all yesterday so maybe it was just my stomach trying to process all the food Im hoovering lately???? Although this morning, I thought I felt a little tiny tap..... I hate not knowing if its the baby or not , need it to give me a swift kick or punch that I cant mistake for anything else!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    dees... 3 pessaries sound good.... I would even do 4 a day for the next week..... which was my protocol, make sure you lie down for 20mins if inserting them vaginally ... if you do them rectally... you dont need to lie down and studies show that the absorption rate is better than vaginal. I did my morning and night pessaries lying down and then at work do it rectally.... It is certainly on the worrying low side... so Id definately do 4 a day... you can never have too much.... my progesterone last ivf cycle was 600...with all my corpus luteum, it was 86 for my FET with 4 pesaries a day.
    For things to stay put they like the progesterone to be above 20....
    good luck chickee.....get inserting... I suspect that the clinic did not put you on enough pessaries to start with...