Closed Thread
Page 73 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wish.... great news on the scan.... honestly the measurements are so inaccurate at this stage... as little as mm out will change the age of the embryo... and it depends on the resolution of scannner,... Sounds like it is all good with a HB do you know what the Heart rate was??

leanne
    ...hope you are not going too nuts on on the 2ww..keep that junk food going.... lol..lol..

Dees.... how are all those positive pregnancy tests going.... not long until your beta...

babyhopes.
    ..woohoo on 15 eggs.... how was the fertilisation report?? I hope you are recovering ok...

baby...how is the jabbin going?? hope the clinic is sorting itself.

Nelle..
    .. great beta... cant wait to see hear about your uss..

Sugar....hope you had a nice birthday.... oh to be 38 again....it seems sooooo long ago... enjoy your youngness....lol... not long until the flavour scan...so exciting...how is the bump developing...??

not much for me... nasty cold continues..have a cough that sounds like Im bringing up a lung..lol..lol.... on my days off now and are back home...so me and the couch are bonding nicely... wanted to have an active weekend..some walks and golf...but I feel so terrible....it may be a craft weekend and put up the christmas tree...I want to take some photos of DD for christmas wishes...its lovely and cool here today... 14deg...yay... although by sunday it will be about 22deg... anyway not much else to report.
    M xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugarberry and Leanne - That's so lovely you were worried for me. Thanks everyone else for your lovely good wishes I have to admit to being very worried when I rocked up at the Clinic yesterday morning. The lady sonographer I had was absolutely lovely so of course I promptly burst into tears when she was nice to me! It's really hard to think that it's all going to be okay and not to worry. I was thrilled to see the heartbeat but then became concerned that it only measured 4mm which is definitely at the lower end for 6 weeks. Teeny tiny. Micca, I'm not sure what the heartrate was as she said she wouldn't even try to measure it being so small. She held the probe on bub so I could see the heartbeat then moved it away several times so that each time she moved back my eyes could focus on the heartbeat better. Like I said she was absolutely terrific. I guess with my HCG doubling times slowing so early, I'm worried that things may not work out well. The sonographer said she's cautiously optimistic, but aware that there are several more hurdles for me to get over. I also went to the GP tonight to make sure I got my thyroid blood test done again. She said that it may be one reason bub may be a little behind, and knowing that hypothyroidism can increase miscarriage rates, I will be at the blood collection centre first thing in the morning and results will be with my GP tomorrow afternoon. I can't believe my Fertility Clinic didn't send me to get it retested when I got my BFP, particularly as I have already had one reading with elevated TSH which I was told to monitor and have retested with my GP in a couple of months!!! Anyway, sorry about the rant, I obviously have way too much going through my head at the moment. It would be so lovely to be obtuse to this whole process wouldn't it?! Never mind, I shall try and stay sane for another couple of weeks. Next ultrasound 6 December!

Micca - sorry to hear you're still feeling like cr*p. It must be really difficult caring for a wee one when you're feeling under the weather yourself. I hope you have a few lovely craft days.

Sugar - I hope you had a lovely birthday!! I'm so excited your 19 week scan is coming up. Can't wait to hear what you're having

Babyhopes - lovely to hear from you again. What a great egg haul!!! Hope you feel better soon from the EPU.

Babyplease - hope the jabbing between tea and toast is coming along well!

Leanne - how are you holding out in the TWW? Another week before BT? It seems like ages away!!

Nelle - such great HCG levels. You're going to be so excited when you see a little heartbeat.

Dees - What date is your beta?? So terrific to get so many BFPs on our single gal's thread!!

Starlight - a big hello (just imagine me waving as I can't get the picture to work!)
    Last edited by wishmeluck; 23-11-2011 at 21:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyhopes - I hope ET went well and your now PUPO !

Leanne - how are you going, crazy yet hun ?! Will you POAS before the BT?

Dees - how did your sneaky BT go?

Babyplease - keep up that jabbing.

Micca - Im not 38 yet!! I turned 37 this birthday !! The bump is growing, cant believe how much its grown already, I think Im going to be HUGE!! I hope your cough/cold goes away. Enjoy your couch time, I cant wait till the weekend, its the last one I have to myself with no plans until after new years !

Wish - Oh hun, big hugs , its so hard, why cant it be easier. I really hope your little fighter remains strong. I know its hard, but try and stay positive, sending some good growing vibes your way . In saying that, you are allowed to be sh*t scared, its normal. I have my moments of complete panic - I had one last night and its still going this morning, its horrible to have those moments, and its quite overwhelming. I think the closer Im getting to this next scan the more scared I am that something is wrong, plus I havent really felt any movement yet, a few bubbles here and there, but nothing that reassures me that bubs is ok in there.
    I hope your thyroid behaves, mine is the opposite of yours as I have really low TSH levels - annoying thyroids! I hope the 6 Dec comes quick for you .
    Last edited by SugarBerry; 24-11-2011 at 08:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A real quick one from me as I'm stressing big time I get a woohoo for hcg of 170 but (always a but) my progesterone was 3 really how can that be with all the crap I'm taking. Any not a sneaky blood test now phone ivf and she was going to access the test, and I'll do the official test tomorrow. I'm hoping there is a mistake somewhere if not all over again. Last time hcg was 19 and progesterone was 47. This all sucks any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warning this is a me post sorry I have lost the plot big time yesterday I thought I was today I felt like af was coming all I have wanted to do is cry so my emotions are off there tree how early can you test with a three day emby?? I don't normally test but my insane state may need it!!! My af should be here this weekend but pesseries stop her!! Sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - sorry you're going crazy Hun. No need to apologize - we've all been there. From the sticky I read the HCG can start to be produced 8 days post transfer but should be readily detectible by 11 days post transfer on a HPT. Good luck Hun. Do what you have to do to feel ok. Lots of hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish... lets hope that it all goes well... a hb significantly reduces your chance of miscarrage... and measurements are so fidley at that age... Im sure it will be good.I know that you will worry the next 2 weeks... I so understand.

Leanne...sounds like you are on the platform of loopyville station. If your emotions are all over the place that could be a really good sign. Are you having any vivid dreams?????? hang in there... Id probably test at 13dpo with a first response test.... but the beta may still be too low to register.

Dees.... great beta... that progesterone measurement sounds wrong... if it was 3 you would probably be bleeding like a period. So all I can say is it sounds like an error... Im glad you are repeating the test.

Sugar... yay for the bump..sounds like your pregnancy is all out the front. oops sorry for giving you another year...Im even more jealous of those young eggs of yours...

hi to everyone else

well I had a day on the couch... I did some sewing this morning and made a pram liner... so tick one thing off the list. I still have not heard from the clinic re my bfn as yet...which is pretty slack... I phoned them today and left a message but it was never returmed... Ill hound them tomorrow.
    I spoke to the scientist about my 3 frozens... ive 2 x 7cell grade 4/5, 6cell grade3/5... so much the same...maybe a little worse than the 3 I transferred. So it may be another cycle bust if they thaw poorly.
    Ill start taking all my vitamins again this weekend and Ive ordered chinese herbs to try and regulate my hormones into some normality.
    Ill ask the FS if I can do like a mini ivf cycle and just stim to produce a few follies for the fet and Im certainly not doing the HRT fet... it nearly killed me...
    Might put the christmas tree up tonight while DD is asleep..I want to take christmas photos this weekend.
    Anyway Im trying to eat healthy... salad made, fruit salad made now I just have to stop eating DDs white bread....lol...
    although the bubbles I have planned for christmas wont count..lol..lol..
    Have a nice night everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again thanks wish and micca I think loopyville is where I'm at!!! Micca can't remember if I drempt a lot last night as I have had very wrestless sleep the last few nights?? Will take notes if I ever sleep tonight as I came home exhausted from work today and had 2 hours sleep before I had to go out for dinner

Dees as Micca said the second result sounds wrong so tomorrow's test will show the correct results I'm sure!! Good luck for the test and keep us posted

Sugar I can't believe how fast it all seems to be going for you that's fantastic. I'm hearing you about the no free weekends it getting ridiculous with no spare time between now and Xmas. Take care Hun xx

Babyhopes how did you go with transfer and how many did you transfer?? I hope your doing well

Wish what's next when are the next bt or scans?? I hope your holding in there xxx

Micca is the co,d getting better?? Oh and do you ever sit still??? Lol lol

Hello to everyone else and I'm sorry if I have missed you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees - Yay for a great HCG!! Im sorry about your prog levels, but I agree, it sounds like an error has been made there, I hope you get some better news today.

Leanne - Oh hun hugs to you , crazy hormones. I think you could probably test tomorrow or Sunday, my fingers and toes are crossed for you! The tiredness could be a good sign.

Micca - You made a pram liner?! Your certainly crafty, wish I had those sorts of skills, might have to get my mum to show me how to make some clothes for bubs soon, would love to be able to do that. Well done on the salads!

AFM - I was a bit down yesterday, trying to pick myself up - hearing about that horrible 'clinical incident' at the Royal Womens didnt help, everytime I thought about it, I started to tear up, so awful and sad, that poor family and that poor little bubs, breaks my heart.
    Im so glad its Friday, cant wait to get home....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

It's Friday yay!!!

Sugar - I hope you are feeling better tonight. It was absolutely appalling and tragic what happened at that Hospital. I too can't think about it without feeling ill. I can only imagine how the parents are feeling. Hopefully you have a busy weekend planned to keep your mind off it, and can get excited about your scan!!!!! Are you counting the sleeps

Leanne - how are you feeling today hun? Any better? Let us know if you POAS!!!

Micca - thanks for the advice. I hope you and Arabella have a lovely weekend and that you get to do some walking in the sunshine. I'm really impressed with your craft skills.

Dees - how did you go with your follow-up bloods hun?

Hi to everyone else

AFM Got my thyroid blood tests back and found out my TSH was rather high so now on Thyroxine. Do yourself a favour ladies, ask the Clinic to include thyroid function tests in your work-up or ask your GP to do it. Consequences for trying to conceive or in pregnancy are not terrific if you have thyroid problems. Better to be safe than sorry. I have only minor symptoms so would never have known and I'm hoping it hasn't caused any problems for bub already. I wonder whether that's why bub is measuring behind? I also had them checked a few months ago and they were in the normal range!