Closed Thread
Page 72 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks dees finger crossed its implantation too funny about your sneaky bt i dont blame you how exciting i cant wait for your results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplease - go you on the jabbing! I hope your clinic can sort themselves out.

Starlight - I hope all is good with you hun.

Wish - I thought your scan was yesterday and I was worried about you all night! I hope everything goes well today sweets .

Micca - great that you indulged in some retail therapy, sounds like you have a fave new toy, enjoy the lawnmower ! I hope your doing ok.

Dees - good luck on your sneaky BT tomorrow!

Leanne - I had some pain in one spot during my 2ww, its implantation!

AFM - thanks for the birthday wishes ladies!! I cant believe Im 37, but Im so happy this birthday as I have my little bubba in my tummy . Im unfortunately working today, but going out for dinner with an old friend, so that will be nice. Hmmmm..... guess I should change my signature too......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday to youuuu
    Happy birthday to youuuu
    Happy birthday dear Sugar
    Happy birthday tooooo youuu!!!

You are so lucky you aren't here to hear me sing that!!!

Scan is around 9 this morning. I woke at 2am and have had little sleep so am feeling shattered and nervous. I have a full on day at work afterwards so I'm praying for good news. I'll be sure to let my bubhub family know as soon as I come out. Thank you for all the prayers.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning ladies

SugarBerry - Happy Birthday hope you have a great day even if you do have to work

wish - thinking of you sweetheart hope your scan goes well and you get to see the heartbeat for the first time

micaa - sorry to hear about your BFN. You seem to be in the right mindset so 2012 might just be your year Hope you have a fabulous xmas break with your familly in New Zealand.

AFM
    just rang and got my blood test results hcg is 7157 as of yesterday morning so thats ok i think...... going to wait til my GP comes back from holidays to have my first ultrasound so i will be around the 11-12 week mark. feeling very yucky this morning and have had some nasty cramps the last couple of days but they are similar to what i had just not as bad with bella. I have lots of scare tissue on the inside so as bubba grows it stretches and **** it hurts but thankfully no where near as much as it did the first time round!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wish and Im sure you have a beautiful singing voice ! Good luck hun, thinking of you .

Nelle - woohooo!! Congrats hun, fantastic numbers!!! So excited for you!!
    Last edited by SugarBerry; 22-11-2011 at 08:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Sugar and cngratulations Nelle - looks like it's all happening.

I haven't posted for a while but have still been following all of you - we are a group of amazing, resilient women!

I had my first epu yesterday and am still a bit sore now but was happy with my 15 egg haul. Now just crossing my fingers that lots of them fertilize and last the distance. I guess it's a complete unknown as to how my eggies will go - we don't really know the quality of our eggs until we go through this process! Anyway I am expecting a call from the nurses btwn 1 and 3 today and then ET tomorrow so we'll see...

Hope u all have a lovely day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie. Heart beat seen but unable to measure rate as too small. Measuring 6 weeks though I'm 6 weeks 6 days. Fingers crossed my little one continues to grow. They are cautiously optimistic. I'm waiting to hear from the Clinic this afternoon. The sonographer said they will probably do more bloods and wait for another week or so before next scan.

Have a great day ladies

xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

baby please  (22-11-2011),nelle7250  (22-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - fantastic news hun , I was holding my breath while reading your post!! I think your little one is just a slow starter, but Im sure he/she will catch up in no time . A girl in my due in thread had similar growth, being a week or so behind, but her little one has caught up and she is over 18w preggers now ! Good growing vibes to your bubba!

Babyhopes - 15 eggies is great, for fert rates. Hope ET goes well tomorrow for you!

Babyplease - , I dont think I am the youngin on this thread, I think Im the second youngest from memory , oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH wish I'm so so happy for you hun like sugar was holding my breath I will let u know I may of had a tear in my eye(emotions are off there tree at the moment!!!)

Oh and micca I'm sitting eating junk food and I'm blaming you lol xxx

Hello everyone else