Closed Thread
Page 71 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dees - yay, Im so excited for you!!!!

Nelle - good luck for your BT today!

Wish - all the best for your scan today hun , thinking of you.

Micca - Im so sorry about your BFN, hugs to you . Im glad your ok though, and as you said you can now induldge over xmas and new year, have a wine or 3 for me! Shame you dont have any more embies from same donor as A, can you purchase some more of that same sperm, or do you need to find another donor now?

Leanne - hope your ok, any signs yet?

AFM - I had a great weekend away, was very busy but nice. I have the day off today thankfully as Im exhausted after running around after my 4 neices and nephews and my cousins little one as well!
    Im also enjoying my last day of being 36 as tomorrow I will be 37 .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- hum I'm shattered for you and hugs to you. Enjoy Xmas and new year and then January will be new beginnings. Again lots of hugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    culled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-12-2011 at 12:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, So sorry about your BFN, enjoy your trip to NZ & some extra indulgence over Chrissy until your ready to go again in the New Year.

Dees, !

Wishmeluck, Hope all goes well for your scan tomorrow, I have everything crossed for some good news.

Nelle, How did your bloods go?

Leanne, Hope all is well with you.

Babyplease, Well done on the jabbing, your mid breakfast description made me laugh! Hope your things at your clinic get sorted out, as if you need anything more to stress about whilst cycling.

Sugarberry, A big Happy Birthday for tomorrow! Sounds like you had a fun weekend with your family.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Starlight Starbright For This Useful Post:

Leannep  (22-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish...good luck with your uss tomorrow...enjoy the blob...

dees.... so thinking of you and the twins.... xxxx

nelle..... blood test results???

leanne I hope your embies are snuggling in as well... stay sane I can recommend a junkfood fest in the 2ww enough..lol..

Sugar so glad that you had a great holiday, I hope you have something nice planned for your birthday... happy birthday for tomorrow... Not long until your flavour scan now...

Baby....love your shooting up routine..... its amazing how blaze we get about it.
    your clinic sounds a little chaotic... ironically it will prob end up being your best cycle...

Starlight... hope you are plodding along ok

well what does a girl do after a BFN (confirmed by BT)...retail therapy of course..... so I went and bought a lawnmower in my lunch break.... ooooh I hear you saying WTF?? I needed a new one badly and had researched the model.... So after DD was asleep I mowed my lawns...which are huge.. (900m) and loved my new lawnmower... listen to me I sounds like a guy with a car..lol... I then managed to plant some tomatoes and mulch the garden..so a very productive evening.... love the long summer nights....
    Ive also got a cold... snot and sorethroat..sigh... I can see that icecream is going to be on the shopping list tomorrow... lol...
    Anyway 1 day down 2 to go.... (I work 3 days a week) looking forward to going on some mountain walks if I feel better with DD in the backpack..got to get the kilos off that I put on with the oestrogen and prednisone and of course junkfood... just so I can put it all back on in NZ..lol..lol...

Anyway stay sane everyone... or at least look normal in public...
    Last edited by micca; 21-11-2011 at 20:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar happy birthday hope you have a great day.

Wish good luck today I'll be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar a big big happy birthday to you for today. I hope you have a wonderful day xx

Wish will be thinking of you and have everything crossed. What time is your app?? Xxx

Micca i love your retail therapy lawn mower what tha!!! I hope your doing ok and remember if you wanna vent we are here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nelle how did you go with your test??

Dees whens your official test??

Babyplease i love your jabbing!!

Starlight how are you doing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm well sorry about the three messages but my brain is not working too well work is flat out and im exausted after monday and today and tomorrow i have two 12 hour days on my feet I cant work out if this has worked this time but i want to ask can anyone tell me what the implantation pains feel like and where you got them if you did?? I had pain late yesterday in my lower left abdomen?? Oh i dont know maybe it was nothing??? Sorry about the ranting!!! its messing with my head already this time around and normally im pretty good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep- my official test is not untill Saturday, but I'm impatient so I booked in with the gp on Wednesday to get a sneaky blood test in. I've had pains in the same spot since one day after transfer lower right hand side. I also had pains last time for three days, I assume that this was implantation cramps.