Closed Thread
Page 69 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wish sending u big hugs now another wait you poor think xx thinking of you heaps and not giving up its just a slow starter sending u the biggest hug xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    WISH.... I know that you are worried...hell I would be too.... but take heart the beta is still rising well.... not all betas double every 48hrs and some take 3-4 days... its still good.... I know that you will be a basket case until the uss...and all I can say is JUNK FOOD !!!! just give yourself the weekend to indulge in comfort food... do some serious spring cleaning and make a really big mess... anything to make things go a little faster.. and stay off Dr google..!!!
    Ill be thinking of you on tuesday... xxx

Leanne..... yay for 2 great embies.... they are seriously good... your 9 cell is the same as my rockstar... compacting and no cells lost, and your other one sounds just as good... I would say that your chances are pretty good of this actually working. What luteal support are you on???
    so blood test in ? 12days... 30 nov??

9dp5dt.... still feeling blah... still loving the progesterone suppositories..lol....NOT.... had a busy productive day with getting paperwork and phonecalls done this am, then a dvd and nap in the arvo..followed by a cookfest... meals for DD for the next few weeks, and for me as well... so lovely apricot chicken and a lamb roast on the go...yummo yummo.... tomorrow will be another busy day... DD is teething so a little broken sleep as well...
    weather here turning cold over the weekend... down to about 11deg C on sunday..bliss... its so nice being cuddled up in the doona at night...lol..
    anyway off to cook some greenthings...mmmm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Micca I'm on the pesseries and proganova. I'm also taking all my herbal bits and pieces I think that's it???? Anything else I should be doing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish- the waiting is horrible for you, I'm sure it will be good news, I saying a couple of little happy prayers for you, and singing to Allah in case god is an arabic....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees - hang in there hun, sending some positive vibes your way .

Babyplease
    - AFM means As For Me.....

Leanne - congrats, PUPO with twinnies !! Rest up sweets and snuggle in twinnies! Im not 19w yet hun, only 18w this Sunday .

Wish - hugs to you hun , such a journey you are on , I hope as everyone else has said that its just a little slow off the mark. I so hope you get to smile about this pregnancy soon and I have everything crossed that you will see that little heart beating away on Tuesday. I hope you have someone to go with you for some support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leannep View Post
    Hi Micca I'm on the pesseries and proganova. I'm also taking all my herbal bits and pieces I think that's it???? Anything else I should be doing??
    sounds good.... are you taking baby aspirin? or prednisone?
    Im on the same... pessarries 4 x day, oestrogen, prednisone 10mg, aspirin 100mg, clexane... so looking forward to stopping them all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by micca View Post
    sounds good.... are you taking baby aspirin? or prednisone?
    Im on the same... pessarries 4 x day, oestrogen, prednisone 10mg, aspirin 100mg, clexane... so looking forward to stopping them all
    Thanks Micca I'm not on the aspirin as my fs said I don't need it as I asked him and also my acupuncturist said that I don't really need it as I'm a good bleeder(when I have acc I always have blood that flows when they take the needles out and that's unusual??) so they both say I don't need it?? So I just don't know if I should anyway it's probably too late?. I am also having kiwi fruit which I love so think that helps not long till your bt what's your gut feeling do you think it has worked? Thanks again Leanne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees how are you doing hun? Do you think you will test? How you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope you all have great weekends, Im heading down the coast to visit family so catch up with you on Monday (Im hoping this rain in Melbs goes away soon!!)!

Wish - thinking of you hun .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep- I can assure you I'll be poas just can not help myself. What about you are you going to poas?

Hi all hope your all having a great weekend. I'm back at work tomorrow😒. If it doesn't work I'm hoping to do a back to back if they can squeeze me in before Xmas. If not a fresh start with the amazing Wazza next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub