Closed Thread
Page 68 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls I'm all done two transferred the twins are on board well Micca there was one 9 cell and one that had started to compact they were thawed out yesterday so that they could start to grow again and they said that there were no cells lost so they were happy with them how do they sound ?? I have no idea as I have never asked before so I am resting up today

I hope everyone else is good Sugar I can't believe your at 19 weeks that's gone so fast

How are you doing wish with the wait?? I hav everything crossed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Leannep, didn't know you have transferred so fast. I thought you needed to see FS to discuss abt having two embies transferred....congratulations onboard 2ww!!!

I am just wondering why your embies were 9 cells and going to compact? Did you have yours frozen at day 3 cos if they are frozen at day 5 they should be expanded blasts. Curious cos we go to same facility.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Leannep, didn't know you have transferred so fast. I thought you needed to see FS to discuss abt having two embies transferred....congratulations onboard 2ww!!!

I am just wondering why your embies were 9 cells and going to compact? Did you have a day 3 instead of day 5? Curious cos we go to the same facility and I do day5 transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mum2oneDS I was just about to reply to you on the melba thread yeah I didn't get a good collection from my last cycle I think it was too soon after the mc so it was crappy so they froze them at day three that's why I was allowed to put the two in!! But I was asking about your fs as I'm over mine so I was planning ahead and I have an app with a new fs at mo ash Clayton on the 14th December! He comes with great recommendation from two people so you could say I don't hold out slot of hope for these two but you never know it would be nice as i sent a letter to Santa asking for a sticky baby so I hope he is listening :

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep- woohoo 2 on board let's hope for a run of twinnies when us your blood test?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep, I see now. So you started a cycle right after m/c? Does that really have such an impact on egg quality? I did a fresh cycle oct/nov after resting several months but embryo quality really really sucked am bummed. So not sure if resting really helped anyway, at least for me. But having said that we really have no clue if it was my eggs or Dh's sperm issues that contributed to such poor quality. Only GOD knows!

You meant nick? I wnt really recommend my FS though he was recommended by a distant friend who after 6 cycles and tcm finally conceived. Think she got lucky due to tcm or she would still be doing ivf now. This FS just puts her on the same cycle again and again. And...it was a shocker, he didn't even know HA binding is not the same as ScSA test until I explained to him they aren't same thing. That's why I call him blur haha...but I like him cos he allows me to trial and error and very accommodating and flexible. Some FS are just too rigid. It all depends on whom we feel comfortable with.

I hope your mtg with this new FS be great. Seriously not easy to find one who really fits us in every way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2oneDS who knows anything on this ivf roller coaster but i know i have to meet Nick and see what he thinks and suggests as he is the expert

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well blood test results back and still in limbo land. HCG gone up to 14323 (from 7040) 4 days ago but clinic still not happy and have booked me in with "our loveliest sonographer" on Tues morning for ultrasound to check for sac and fetal heartbeat. Said my chances are 50/50! Yeah thanks for that!!!

Sorry about the me post. Just trying to hang in there knowing I'm pregnant and praying it's for keeps. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - sorry hun. Forgot to say congrats on being PUPO!!! Yay

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

Leannep  (18-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish- I'm sorry there is still no answer yet. But I'm sure it's just a slow starter and will finish strong, it's saving it's energy. Big HUGS to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dees For This Useful Post:

Leannep  (18-11-2011)