Closed Thread
Page 67 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees, Sounds like you have 2 superstar embies on board. Hope they snuggle in nice & tight

Wishmeluck, Sorry you've been having such a stressful time. Hang in there! I'm sure your next lot of bloods will give you some peace of mind.

Leanne, Not long now!

Nelle, I bet your looking foward to getting your bloods done next week. What a wonderful way to end your holiday with a BFP.

Sugarberry, How wonderful to hear that little heart beating away!

Micca, Sounds like your little DD was a perfect little travelling partner. Must be nice to be able to sleep tucked up in your own bed.

Babyplease, How are you feeling about jabbing this time around? Hopefully will not be quite so scary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

Sorry I've been a bit quiet. Trying to distract myself and wile away the time until my blood test on Friday. I still don't know when my first scan will be. I'm assuming they'll wait and see what the blood test results show. for a nice high level this time

Sugarberry - how exciting hearing Bubba's heartbeat for the first time. You must have been absolutely thrilled. I didn't know much about fundal height so googled and it said that it should be the gestational age and within 1-2 cm either side. So you're spot on!

Leanne - two more sleeps!! Getting excited for you. Those twinnies are calling!

Micca - I'm exhausted just reading your posts! What date is your blood test?

Dees - what fantastic results. Two top class embies now snuggled in. Can't wait to hear how you go!

Nelle - so waiting for you to prove your GP wrong Not long now!

BabyPlease - hope you start jabbing soon!

Starlight Starbright - lovely to hear from you. I was wondering how you are and what you're planning next.

OK, better get back to work. My report writing has been somewhat poor the last couple of weeks. Keep getting distracted - don't know why!! Am really hoping for some good news Friday and then I'll breathe a sigh of relief, particularly once I finally get to have a scan and see a little strong heartbeat!!

Have a great night ladies.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    Yes wish get back to work hehe!!!
    Not long now hun till Friday for your bt it will be perfect I'm sure

Sugar how exciting hearing the heart beat that would of been amazing and great ob appointment which is good.

Micca how are you going is your bt next week? How you feeling or do the drugs cover any symptoms??

Nellie how exciting I can't wait for your official test Monday

dees how exciting two perfect blasts I hope your resting up when is your bt??

Baby please don't worry your not the only one Hun but you will be there soon when do you start again???

Starlight where are you up to?? I was wondering about you the other day

Afm work has been flat out so I haven't had time to scratch myself. I actually told my boss today what I am doing as they were starting to create a roll for me and it was going to be big and stressful so I let him know as I didn't want to let him down when my twins stick this week lol positive positive hehe i could now be out of work on the 24th December as my contract ends then but I think they will probably keep me on who knows???
    Anyway enough babble I'm looking forward to Friday and making it a long weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne..... good luck for your transfer tomorrow... I hope those little embies are going to defrost perfectly for you.... cheering for you tomorrow...

wish...... good luck for your blood test tomorrow... xxxx it will be fab

starlight..great to hear from you

Baby.... hope the jabbing is going well...

Im feeling ordinary... those oral progesterone and oestrogen tabs make me feel blah and the progesterone suppositories make things move a little quick in the number 2 department...lol.. I think that the drugs will mask all pregnancy symptoms ...unless I get morning sickness symptoms from a bfp...which I did not get last time.... anyway... we will see.... 8d4dt... or 8d5dt..depends what you grade the rockstar as..lol... prob a 5 day since it was an early blast so I guess I really am 8d5dt
    Off to eat chilli chicken and salad... I actually ate reasonably healthy today..well apart from the block of chocolate...lol..

I cant find my provera tabs anywhere...must have left them in the work flat (100km away) grrrr... the joys of living in 2 houses... so I have enough until tomorrow..sigh... it means an 80km round trip to our local pharmacy to be fleeced for it sigh... I suppose its better than a 200km round trip...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne, Hope all goes well with your transfer tomorrow.

Wishmeluck, Good luck for your blood results, for some nice high levels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls
    Wish I cant wait for your great results this arvo I will check in later to see it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Leanne!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - I googled about fundal heights too and yep, all ok so far . GOOD LUCK today hun , am thinking about you. I hope your ok, will check in later for your results.

Leanne - all the best for your FET today, twinnies will be on board soon !! I hope work extend your contract too, at least till you go on mat leave anyway .

Dees - I hope your doing ok and twinnies of yours are snuggling in.

Micca - bummer about the meds. Not long till your BT now.

AFM - booked in for my 19 week scan, cant wait!! Its only one and half weeks away, Im hoping bubba is good and lets us see what colour it is!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugar- wow so close to 20 week. It will be so exciting to see baby. Are you going to get a 3d scan?. I can not wait for it to be my turn.

Leannep- good luck today I have everything crossed for you.

Micca- how are you going in the 2ww? Not long now till your blood test.

Nellie- not long now till Monday are you getting excited ?

Wish- looking forward to your result today and hearing how nice and high it is.

Baby- I hope you get to start jabbing today then you'll be well on your way again.

Afm-nothing exciting going on here. I'm not feeling to positive this time, every other time I have. Maybe that will work in my favor. Blood test is on the 26th which is on a Saturday so I'm guessing I'll find out on the Monday. But I'll be poas probably tues/wed.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    lculled 4 privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 12-12-2011 at 07:43.