Closed Thread
Page 66 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi wish don't loose hope hun those numbers look good as Micca said some people are slow risers we just had one of the girls on the Melbourne thread with the same issue and she had another test today and everything was perfect keep your chin up Hun your doing well

Micca I'm glad your home safe and sound it sounds like it was a long day put your feet up and rest

Hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - chin up I'm sure everything is fine. Uss next week so will get to hear the heartbeat and that will make everything great!!!

Mica - glad u made it home safe and sound. I'm looking forward to going home to tassie weather. It has pretty much rained the whole time I've been gone.

Afm - well had a great day at seaworld going back again tomorrow. Bella keeps asking about her Nanna and Wally-boy (her cat). Still no AF!!! told my donor he is stoked but asked not to b told anything till the baby gets here - I think it's how he copes with not getting to b the daddy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - thanks hun. Trying to keep my chin up but difficult when I was feeling positive and anticipated much higher numbers.

Nelle - thanks too. One day at a time. So happy that you don't have AF yet. Looking forward to your HCG levels when you get back!

Micca - thanks for the info. The Clinic were inferring that the levels themselves are okay, it's just that my HCG started doubling very quickly for my first two betas and now has slowed significantly. The vibe was that it usually doesn't start slowing down this early with my initial levels being solid. I'm hoping bubba has just had a little siesta and conserving its energy before a huge growth spurt. Friday can't come soon enough - at least then I'll have a better idea about what's going on. This IVF game is absolute torture! Glad you got home safely from your travels and that Arabella was a star traveller. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Looking forward to your news next week!!

Dees - good luck for tomorrow hun. I hope your FET goes really well. Rest up and take it easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dee good luck today with your fet how exciting tww

Wish sorry its not getting any easier this roller coaster ride is crappy but keep your eye on the end result thinking of u heaps

Afm i began my lovely pessieries this morning joy oh joy looking forward to friday joining dee

Have a hr8 day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning poas again this morning still a nice BFP so am happy with that and can wait for my dr apt on Monday. Only 4 sleeps now til we go home to some normal weather not ready for all this heat to early in summer for me!!!! My little fish has been enjoying all the swimming though I can see many visits to the aquatic centre at home over summer!!!

Have a lovely day ladies and to u all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - oh hun, I think your levels are ok, I know you must be worried, but as hard as it is, try and stay positive, I think all will be ok . IVF is such a rollercoaster, know your not alone, we are here with you .

Micca - I had a laugh at your efforts, especially the airport toilet - well done ! Enjoy being back home. How are you feeling, any signs as yet?

Dees - all the best for today sweets.

Nelle - great news!!

Leanne - not long for your turn!

AFM - have an appointment with an OB at the hospital later today, cant wait !
    I saw my GP yesterday, just to get some forms signed and I winged to her that I hadnt yet heard my bubba's HB, had seen it on all the scans, but not heard it. She whipped out her doppler and did a HB check, love her!! It was so amazing hearing it for the first time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just a quick one from me for now. After having a argument with my area manager in the morning. The afternoon turned out quite good I now have on board 2 hatching blasts and still have 3 in the freezer, could not have had a better outcome. My fs said they have had a run on pregnancys 6 in the last month so I'm going to make it 7 and that's my lucky number. So I'm going to chill out and enjoy my few days of back to work on Sunday 😞. I'll pop back tomorrow for personals have a great night.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    dee.......OMG I am insanely jealous... 2 hatching blasts...can you get it any better....I would feel very happy and positive with those onboard... So I guess that you and I will be testing on about the same day midpoint next week..... lets hope you get a BFP with those embies...xxx

Wish... yep IVF is hell... only a few days to go before the uss... hang in there it will be the best feeling in the world when you see the HB and a little blob...you will have to start thinking about petnames for you blob...

Nelle..... You doing fantastic... 5-6weeks preggo, walking around seaworld, coping with the heat... and having a great time... you go girl... stay off those rollercoasters...lol..

Leanne... love mrs pessary..lol..lol.... let us know how your embies thaw... what is the plan? put them back same day when they have cell division or grow them out to day 5??... Ill be thinking of you on thaw day..and remembering my own anxiety so I will be cheering for your embies...

Sugar
    ..glad the appointment went so well... and yay the fetal doppler... I bought one off ebay when I was pregnant and it was the best thing listening to the HB every night before bed...it gave me so much reassurance throughout the pregnancy... not long until we find the sex... Im guessing team pink

well a busy day... the cool nights last night meant that we both had a fabulous sleep and woke at 7am..which is a lot better than 530-6am up on the goldie. A busy morning with washing and washing and cleaning...as well as cleaning out the toxic waste experiment in my fridge from 2 weeks of gestating..lol.... My lawns are like 2ft high and my lawnmower is broken...so looking at getting it fixed and will prob get a new one as the old one has been cursed since the day I bought it..lol...
    So work was busy this arvo and the day just flew...
    I was feeling very blah today... tired, headacy, nausea...all due to the oral oestrogen... and it was pregnyl day today.. I was thinking that even if this was to work I would not get symptoms probably at all... since the oestrogen and progesterone components will be artificial until around 7-8weeks and the hcg will be too low... so Im plodding... tomorrow will be 7dp4dt....
    well off to put DD to bed.. and have my favourite clexane shot...my poor tummy looks like a dalmation dog..
    oh and ate healthy today...although I forcast oven fries and chips for dinner...my Im too tired to cook food..lol........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots happening on here, congrats to the girls that are PUPO, and congrats to those that are with child

I think I'm the only one not !*insert picture of me standing alone in the rain*
    Lol
    Hoping to start jabbing friday maybe..quite sure my little skip off the wagon didn't work DUD!

We might have a run of multi's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees - yay, PUPO with twinnies !! your lucky number 7 at your clinic! Snuggle in little twinnies.

Micca - I was thinking about getting a doppler, but Im worried I wont find the HB and freak out!! So far only yourself and my dad have predicted a girl for me, everyone else thinks a boy - I cant wait to find out! I cant make up my mind, one week I think girl, the next boy, currently Im saying boy, so who knows! I will be happy with either, all I care about is that its healthy .
    Your such a busy women! Only one more week till your BT, I have a good feeling, so . I hope those oven fries were good .

Babyplease - it will be you soon, for sure!!

AFM - OB appt went well today , I asked many questions and she was happy to answer them all. I was told that due to my thyroid imbalance that I cant go back to the Midwife clinic and now have to have all my appointments at the Doctors run clinic and also have to see an endocrinologist at each appointment aswell -so it looks like Im in for lots of waiting around at my appointments!! She had trouble finding the HB with the doppler at first, but only cause bubba was moving from one side of my tummy to the other!!
    She measured my fundal height too, which was 18. Im assuming 18 is an ok size for being 17w2d, she didnt say anything, so I just assumed it was ok?
    Last edited by SugarBerry; 15-11-2011 at 19:45.