Closed Thread
Page 64 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nellie that's fantastic yes I can imagine it would be doing your head in waiting but try and enjoy your holiday and I can't wait to hear your final positive result yahoo take care and have fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    nelle ... you are so up the duff ..... cant wait for your beta...we may be doing it on the same day.... cant wait for your POAS result....
    enjoy surfers... Ive 2 days left up here and my snowy mountain blood is not coping at all with the heat either.... just wish I could go for a darn swim... Im certainly looking forward to getting back to cold nights with my doona and winter PJs...lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrr, BH just lost my post!! Try again.....

Leanne - great news on your scan!!

Micca - I love the nicknames you have given the triplets !! I hope your feeling good. Shame you cant have a swim, but enjoy your last couple of days on the Goldie.

Dees - great that your FET is so close!

Nelle - no AF, your so preggers hun!! Enjoy Surfers.

Wish - youve been a little quite, I hope your feeling ok and not too nauseas.

Lovely day in Melbs today. I have my BFF's brothers 40th tonight, I hope I can last till at least 10pm before I sneak off home .

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sugar too funny about the sneak off i love it!! Well it is a perfect day in melb im sitting at rickets point drinking coffee and wauting for my friends to arrive for lunch!!
    I was thinking the same about wish?? Wish are u all good??
    Have a gr8 day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rickets point, ohhh, how lovely, enoy that coffee hun, soon that will be a no no!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im on the decaf which i think is ok??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

All good. Lots of tweaks etc but no real cramping and no bleeding. Still feeling a bit blah and hanging out for my blood test Monday Fingers crossed for some nice high levels.

Leanne - enjoy your coffee sounds great! So happy your scan went well. Yipee

Dees - not long now. Waiting, waiting ...!

Sugar - I hope u can sneak out when you're ready. Until then enjoy the party. Not long until bubba will be having a party in your tummy

Hi everyone else. I hope u have a terrific weekend.

Wish
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne...decaff is fine... I drink it daily as tea or a coffee...enjoy it... and enjoy your lunch...a beautiful day in melbourne is a goodie...

wish... the tweeks and pains in weeks 6-9 are really quite intense...honestly they often feel like AF is on her way...sometimes they will be onesided as well... so dont freak if they become strong, things that can make them worse is being tired or dehydrated and of course magnesium helps a lot.
    cant wait for your spectacular results on monday.

sugar... I have images of you tiptoeing off in the dark to your car and driving away with the headlights off... mind you if everyone is quite merry with alchohol by 8pm you will be able to leave much earlier as they wont remember what time you left and you can be vague about it the next day..lol..
    glad you love the triplets names..lol..lol

nelle...I hope you enjoyed the day and got to have a swim at the beach or in a pool...it looked devine...

I had a nice day today.. went for a walk along the beach.... my PUPO diet is like non exsistant ... I had a gloria jeans vanilla chiller with caffiene today..my first in a long time....and then I had the best hamburger with pinapple and a runny egg... I figure that the embryo has not really implanted yet.. and since I think the cycle is a dud..it probably wont... Im just enjoying myself..and I must say I am the less stressed that I have ever been...the only time I worried was when I got super hot walking... but I cooled down after a rest in the shade and a drink...even when I got home a bit hot and sweaty my temp was still only 37.4... which is the progesterone and pregnyl doing its stuff....

anyway off to have a cuppa....still super full from my giant hamburger...lol...mmm what junkfood shall I participate in next

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Having a lovely holiday glad it's not quite so hot to day. It's nice here but am so looking forward to going home to cooler weather.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the heat! Would live in qld if ds didn't have a biological annoying donor

Adelaide is so dry hot today blah!