Closed Thread
Page 62 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi wish glad your doing ok and feeling off it makes you feel better
    I'm ok I have a scan in the morning and then I'm hanging for next Fridays transfer I have taken Friday off as annual leave so that will be nice

I have a question has anyone been suggested to eat pineapple and kiwi fruit to help with implantation???? Or does anyone have little things they do???

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne... the kiwi is high in aspirin hence the reason. I ate pinapple last time..the core is supposed to have the bit that helps... being pinapple season its probably something that you can do without too much fuss.
    Just make sure you are taking aspirin 100mg daily and vit D.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't like pineapple or kiwifruit so didn't do either though I have read about them. I think Sugar did? Other than assisted hatching, I took baby aspirin, coQ10 and Vit D though can't remember which ones were for implantation now. Not long now til your FET. yay!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks micca your ace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks wish I didn't see your post I love both of them actually I love fruit well I'm off to bed we have had massive storms here tonight and it's still bucketing down
    Sleep tight all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, Go little Rockstar! Wishing you all the best for a super sticky, snuggly little embie.

Wishmeluck, Hope your feeling a bit more at ease and not worrying too much (easier said than done I guess)

Babyplease, How are you holding out in your unexpected 2ww!

Nelle, Hope your enjoying your time away & best of luck for your bloods next week.

Leanne & Dees, Not long now until FET for both of you.

Sugarberry, You must be getting a nice little bump happening now.

AFM, Have decided to cycle again. I have ordered DHEA from the States but feel I can't wait for it to arrive so will have another go. If it's another no go will go on DHEA & maybe try again next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - pupo, yay!!!! Go little embies, go ! Gosh, imagine if all three snuggle in, triplets !!

Babyplease - lets hope the next weeks goes quick for you .

Leanne - I think dying hair is ok, but due to the chemicals etc (on the head and also breathing them in), most people tend to wait until after 12w.
    I ate one kiwi fruit per day, had one baby asprin and one vitamin D per day, I also kept my feet warm and laught a lot . Ive heard about the pineapple thing, but didnt really want to eat the core, so did the kiwi fruit instead (natural blood thinner).

Starlight - yay for going again, my fingers are crossed for you !

Wish - I hope your going well hun .

AFM - I went to the hairdresser last night and she completely pampered me, I loved it! I feel so much better now with nice new shinny hair . Although it took ages to get home, the roads were completey flooded and my street was almost undriveable!! So much rain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone
    How is everyone doing?? Its been a bit quiet in here
    I hope you all have a wonderful weekend
    Afm i had my scan yesterday and everything is looking good so im booked in for my twins(I wish) to
    be transfered next friday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    starlight.... yay on the DHEA... start it as soon as you get it...studies have shown benefit after only a week....obviously the greatest is after 3 months...and wean it down after EPU... I usually take 25mg after epu then stop it after transfer until beta... and if its a bust restart again.

SUGAR.
    .......yay on the haircut.... I had mine cut last week and it is a fab thing.... love how it feels...and I wish I had the patience to spend the time to straighten it as good as the hairdresser does..lol.
    triplets aint gunna happen.... unless the rockstar does weird things.and hes a dodgy one as well..cause I think slow poke and runt are not going to come to anything at all....

leanne... this is your week to enjoy runny eggs, brie and camenburt, raw feta, sushi. prawns.... subways.... lol.... trustme I did my share of that last week...although I had a custard filled woolies danish which I know is on the no no list... oh well.... will you transfer your embryos the same day or wait 24hrs to see if they grow... remember ask about cell loss-- you are allowed <25% to be considered a high grade thaw, and cell division needs to start...

dees
    ..... how is life going with you... how are your cycle preps going?

nelle... has AF arrived? was today the day you were going to get a beta if it had not???

Wish..... how is life treating you at the moment...

baby.... are you feeling nervous about this 2ww? .it was different to ivf thats for sure.... at least you scored...got to love that..!!!! I remember how I felt when my ex and I were DTD and waiting to see every month...although truefully I think he was firing blanks..lol...

well I continue to just get on with it.... went shopping for a few hours today and ate a yummy burrito for lunch..so Im full to the brim..lol.. got 2 days left on the gold coast...so will try and get to the beach...its been so hot....so will try in the am....certainly Im looking forward to getting back to the cold nights...
    today is now 2dp5dt... so things slowly moving along... if the rockstar works it will implant over the weekend... but pregnyl due at 4dp5dt and 7dp5dt... so no POAS for me until 15dp5dt.... lol... and you know what It does not bother me at all....although I might eat my words closer to the time.... at this rate leanne and I may be POASing at the same time..lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 13-11-2011 at 15:58.