Closed Thread
Page 60 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You go girlfriend take one for the team i had a friend offer today if i didnt know he had a girlfriend I would have jumped his bones
    Fingers crossed baby please when will u test??

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

wish - i'm sure things are fine. my only symptom of nausea has gone away but ring your fs to ease your mind.

babyplease - you go girl!!! was your stray of the track planned or just a what the hell i feel the need (if you don't mind me asking)????

AFM
    haven't poas again as i don't want to do my head in any more than the neg already did if i havent had AF by fri then will ring my GP for an apt the monday after we come home.

packing all done now just waiting for tomorrow and hoping i haven't forgotten anything important!!

stay strong ladies and lots of to you all

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nelle7250 For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (09-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just got back to the coast from brissie.... had acpuncture which was great.... and feel much better

the embryos still growing...as at 4pm
    9 cell star --->morula--- all my hopes on this rockstar.

8 cell -->4cell --> compacting --- prob wont be a great blast
    6cell --> 3 cell --> compacting... not holding out any hope for this one

the main problem is that when embryos loose 50% of cells their implantation potential drops from about 35% to 1-3%... so it really has a big effect.... so Im praying and praying for my rockstar...oh to be a groupie at 43yrs

so the scientist will call me at around 730am for a report and then I will make a decision as to whether to transfer weds or wait another day...if I did tomorrow I would have to be at QFG by 9am... not sure of traffic and its an hours drive..so a bit of a nightmare. and would not be able to fit in the pre acpuncture... sigh... never a perfect solution.
    So Ive just tucked in to some tiger prawns...yummo... I actually have inadvertantly done the same things that I did for arabella... Ikea the day prior, prawns.. hmmmm lets hope the combo works...
    its like playing russian roulette with a loaded gun at the moment with all my hopes pinned on the rockstar....
    so 730am tomorrow
    fates will roll..Ill prob have another 24hr wait sigh...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 13-11-2011 at 15:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplease - the miracles often come when we least expect it!!! Like you i want to do it on my own but during the rough spots wish for some more support!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nelle7250 For This Useful Post:

baby please  (08-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Thanks so much for your help today. I was having a little panic. I called the Clinic who reassured me that it is normal for the symptoms to come and go and that as long as I'm not having heavy cramping or bleeding not to worry. Easier said than done. But either way, they said to wait until my BT on Monday so guess I'm just going to have to try and relax until then.

Sugar - thanks for reminding me of your experience. It's given me hope

Leanne - Thanks for the prayers. How are you going?

Micca - Fingers crossed for your star!!! I hope your ritual works a treat and that you get terrific news tomorrow that your star is a lovely blastocyst and that your other two have finished their snoozing and have progressed at a rate of knots!

Nelle - Have a lovely holiday. I hope you get great news when you get back.

Baby Please - Woo hoo - another 2WW! Fingers crossed for some fertilisation!

Dees - how are you going hun? News on your frosties?

Starlight and Net - Hi ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    waiting waiting waiting.... scientist report for this am
    rockstar--- still a morula..has slowed its growth down
    8cell... recovered and is now a morula...
    6 cell.... stopped growing...

so the rockstar is stalling a bit... and there is a chance that it may not become a blastocyst...sigh.... so Im in limbo as to whether to put back in or wait another day. Logistics today are super hard with getting up to brisbane in the next 90mins....hate to think what the traffic is like--it was bad enough at 6am.. oh I am so frustrated... waiting to hear from warren... he will push culture out to day 6... although if he could get me a transfer this pm it would be great....
    so waiting to hear from warren

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplease - nice work hun !! Will you POAS soon?

Nelle - have a great trip!

Wish - Im glad you got some reassurance hun , shame they wouldnt let you have an earlier BT though. Please try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know, Im a huge worrier!), Im sure all will be ok. When is you first scan?

Micca - I hope Warren does a today PM transfer for you . So much stress already, must mean that your pregnancy will be worry free!! My fingers are crossed for your little embies .

AFM - getting my hair done tonight, cant wait, its been over 4 months since I went to the hairdresser!! Im guessing its ok now for the dye to be sitting on my head, Im a brunette, so dont get foils, but maybe I should ask for them anyway.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (09-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 13-11-2011 at 15:56.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to baby please For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (09-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    back from transfer decided at 8am to do it today...was on the road by 830am... thankfully the drive was ok and no stressful traffic

I put 3 back in...
    rockstar... had begun to form an innercell mass..so still hope for the little guy to make a great blast...
    8cell... remained morula but growing
    6 cell... sickly...poor wee thing needs cuddles

Warren was just so lovely...made me sing a ditty as he did the transfer... I had acpuncture about 20mins later and felt quite relaxed with the valium on board... although I left the other 2 tabs at qfG...might have to have a beer instead.
    I had to go back to QFG though as they forgot the blood test..duh
    . So Im back at home (goldcoast) ..relaxing on the couch.. having tea and bisciuits... what will be will be... not holding out much hope though... so it will be shopping on saturday I think...lol..