Closed Thread
Page 56 of 150 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 13-11-2011 at 15:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick post tonight

Congrats WISH things sound great!!!

AFM... A few cramps but that's about it. Have to say I'm not confident this month...... Feel that's a better way to be rather than hyped up and hopeful not such a big fall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    nelle.... lets hope that you get a surprise this time... xx

baby.... enjoy that glass of wine while you are picking your designer baby father...lol.. I used xytex and they were good with their profiles and photos.
    Ive had 2 blasts put in for 2 out of 3 of my transfers..and 3 x day3embies for one. the incidence of twins in the >40yrs is very low though...

wish
    ... are you doing another beta?? I hope you are getting over your feelings of disbelief that this has actually happened..

leanne...how is life treating you... are you moving forwards in your plans for the next cycle.

Dees... have you spoken to the FS about what you can do with your next cycle..? maybe a hrt FET like I am doing?? then there is no chance of any breakthrough bleeding.

hi to EOE

well Im just cruising... the drugs are making me feel pretty nauseous...not sure if it is the estrogens or the antibiotics but I will really be happy when I finish the antibiotics...which seems like a lifetime to go.. I had to have a nap this morning I felt so bad. But did manage a walk in the arvo where DD touched the sea for the first time..not something she was keen on..lol..
    My poor belly looks like a bad junkie unable to find a vein... the clexane that I am taking daily sure has a kick and it bruises... so I am like a dalmation dog with little black circles everywhere (well big really) ...

so the days countdown... will have to phone the scientist on monday...and the nurse which is not far away now.... oh and the bleeding remains settled even with the clexane restarted so Im hoping that it has done its dash for the next 9 months...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Micca (aka the nauseous junkie) - I hope you feel better soon hun. The things we do in our quest. I hope this is the last time you ever have to go through this. Looking forward to hearing how you go. My pregnancy still feels a bit surreal at the moment. I think I'm so scared to trust in it. I hate the fact I check my knickers each time I go to the bathroom and am second guessing every twinge. I so want to just be able to enjoy this time without the worry but it doesn't help knowing the stats for our age. I hope I feel a little more secure after my second beta on Sunday, but somehow I think that will bring only temporary relief! I really need to become more Zen!

Leanne - so glad you had a great Melb Cup Day. I bet you were a hoot. Nothing like a few champa's to help shed the inhibitions!! Did you back a winner?

Nelle - are you going to POAS? When's your BT?

Baby Please - have a glass for me too!! I hope you enjoy choosing your next donor.

Dees - did the bleeding finally stop for you?

Hi to everyone else. Hope you're having a great night. Thanks again for all of your lovely congratulations. I hope we get many more BFPs coming up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - I hope your appt with the FN went well, did you talk to her about having two put back in?

Babyplease - I hope you managed to find a donor, and had some fun doing it!

Nelle - I have my fingers crossed for you hun , I really hope you get some good news .

Micca - ohh your poor belly!! I hope the nausea settles soon too. Very cute about little A and the water , must be such a sight to them when they are so little.
    Can I ask if the embies you are putting back in are the frosties from the same cycle as A? This may sound weird, but does that mean that they are kind of like her twins?

Wish - Im sure you will get good news for your next BT . I still check my nickers every time I go to the loo!! I love your new ticker!! Do you know your EDD?

AFM - Im 4 months on Sunday ! The last month has gone so quickly, its strange, the first 3 months went really slow, but this month seems to have flown by! Im starting to count down now till I go on mat leave!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish.... the 2ww to the uss I find is the most nerve wracking.. you will be doing the undie/boob grope chicken dance for the next 2 weeks. Also dont freak if you feel like your symptoms go away... it seems to be pretty par for the course that they sort of come on at 4-5weeks then disappear for 5-7weeks... your beta is not far to go now...

sugar.... once you are in that second trimester things really do fly... the bump grows, you start to feel movement, the anatomy scan...its a busy time.... are you going to find out the sex??
    Oh and kmart has the best maternity clothes out of everyone..they have great singlets which are so comfee I ended up buying some huge shirts from the plus section of Big W which worked well. I also had something called a belly band and a belt extender...so I was able to wear all my normal bottoms upto about 36weeks. My tops all failed early due to the expanding boob factor. I did buy some clothes from pumpkin patch on sale..but the quality was really poor and they have not lasted very well. but check out nextdirect.com they are a uk firm and have free shipping and are really cheap clothing and shoes for all. and have a huge maternity range. Ive bought stuff from there and I am happy with the quality.
    Have you told anyone yet?? I was very upfront about it all and said about how it was american collage boy sperm..lol.. it amazed me how people were genuinely interested and wanted to know about it... I was happy to chat as I figure that it improves peoples awareness of us single mothers by choice. But thats just me...

anyway... off to have a cuppa... have a headache from parental stress...sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Micca. I'm trying to take one day at a time and know everyone goes through this anxiety. I got a bit freaked out yesterday when i looked at miscarriage rates for 40. Some were saying 50%!! I feel a bit better now after I factored in the DHEA with research suggesting it cuts our rates to about 20%. Much better. I so need to stay away from the search button on Google!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish it is a stressful time cause you just dont know but you have got to stay positive and stay away from bloody google its evil and will mess with your head!!
    Micca i hope your feeling good oh other than the parental stress??
    Sugar are u going to find out??? I will cause i can be more organised well i have heaps of gear either way(im a bad shopper)
    My App went well they will put both in on the 18th it looks like!! I cant wait i started my prognova as soon as af arrived and i have a scan next thursday so im back on the roller coaster
    Hello to everyone else i will read more tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies hope you are all well!!!

Micca - American college boy sperm nice choice!!! You post made me chuckle. As single ladies we have nothing to be ashamed of we are just going about making our family the non-traditional way is all. I talk about my journey with anyone interested enough to ask so that the info is out there and might encourage others to go it alone. No it isn't easy but the rewards are fantastic.

Wish - yes I will poas but I promised myself not before Sunday so that I don't inflict my shattered bad mood on anyone over the weekend!!! BT when I come back from holiday unless I get a BFP before I go away.

AFM......
    For the last two days I have felt like crap so nauseous it's not funny I'm not reading anything into it but I went to my sisters today and she was cooking sausages for tea the smell almost had me running for the bathroom. Same thing happened when I was pregnant will Bella so........

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bfn!!!

Finally gave in and poas and got a big fat nothing!!! So going to go home have a good cry and tomorrow is another day
    Nite all