Closed Thread
Page 54 of 150 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish, what lovely, lovely news. Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 13-11-2011 at 15:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gee your girls have been chatty over the past few days!! Grrr, the emoticons are not bl***y working so I cant add them in, grrrrrr......

Leanne - Im so sorry hunny, Im devistated for you . I hope you have indulged in some treats for yourself, make sure you have some bubbles today. Big big hugs.

Nelle - I hope you had a great 36th birthday!! I love being 36, its a great age.

Wish - yay!! Im so excited for you hunny!! Stay sticky little bubba!!

Micca - I hope you and A are 100% now. I really hope the anti-biotics dont interefere with your transfer or the embie/s.

Dees - Im sorry Im not sure either, but miscarriages do mess with our bodies and it does take them a while to fall back into line. Perhaps give your FC a call.

I hope everyone else is going ok.

AFM - had a lovely break down the coast, the weather wasnt the best on Sunday, but still had a great time with my family and some friends. I told my nephews and nieces Im pregnant on Saturday - they are 8, 6, 4 and 2 years old, the 8 and the 2 year old were really excited, but the 6 and 4 year old were a little upset and jelous I think. I spoil them all rotten and I think the 6 and 4 year old think they wont see me anymore or something, poor little things.
    The 2 year old keep touching my tummy and saying 'shhh, baby sleeping", so cute and the 8 year old wants to help pick some names, very cute.
    Melbourne Cup day today and for the first time in forever Im spending the day at home alone, well with my furbaby (who is exhausted himself from being chased around all weekend by the kids)!! Actually looking forward to it, the last few days with all my brothers kids and cousins and friends kids has exhusted me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Wish how fantastic I am stoked for you it's wonderful news xxx

Sugar sounds like you had a wonderful weekend

Micca sounds like your on the improve which is fantastic news

Dees sorry I can't help you sorry hun.

Nelle happy birthday sorry I'm a bit late

Afm I had my bt yesterday and of course it was negative anyway I want to get straight back into it so I have started my progynova again today(actually going to have a few bubbles today so maybe start tomorrow) I am going to insist that they put my two back in. My fs is away but not sure if he is back Thursday here's hoping he is
    Micca can I ask what you suggest to assist with implantation and what antibiotics were you on and did the fs prescribe them or your doc? I always feel like I have a bit of an infection after transfer not sure if I react to what they use sorry tmi!! Sorry guys about the me post but for some reason I am really ****ed off with it all no tears so far not sure if that's good or bad???? Thanks again girls for being here this time I'm not telling anyone other than my mum and my best girlfriend as I think that will take off some of the pressure xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls, so I heard from the fs and she said that it's not normal and if it gets heavier they will cancel this cycle. They didn't have the bloods back but she said if there ok will just wait to the scan on Friday. So I'm looking for a cork to stop the bleeding lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne.... such a bugger having a negative result..I think I felt that way with my second failed ivf...
    antibiotics.... usually most protocols use 7 days of doxycyline prior to transfer, you can also use keflex....
    Im on metronidazole and keflex which is what the FS wanted..
    other things he has me on for the FET
    50mg zinc (I take 2 blackmores biozinc)
    berrocca a day
    a fish oil tab daily
    aspirin daily
    feldene daily... (antiinflammatory)
    vit D 1000iu daily.

I hope that this helps... fingers crossed your cycle works...

Dees.... bummer about cancelling the cycle... but its better to be right than to waste frosties... to tell you the truth the same question is going through my mind as this light bleeding continues and it is CD9.. I will be asking the FS about it tomorrow, especially as I dont want to waste my precious frosties... it would be a huge inconvience to work and $$ but I will do what ever it takes to get the conditions perfect.

Sugar...so glad that you had a fabulous break..that is so sweet about your neices and nephews... have you told work yet??
    Enjoy your well deserved rest.,

Wish.... beta tomorrow?? I hope you have stepped down out of the clouds..

well uss and bloodtest tomorrow... real early... have to leave at 530am as appointment is at 7am.... I hope to get some answers...the ongoing bleeding is really concerning me ...Ive not taken any clexane or aspirin today in the hope that this settles...I should have stopped this a few days ago to allow things to heal....oh well... I'll let you know how it goes.... Ill also ask about whether it is worth cancelling the cycle and doing in december..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - Good luck for your uss and bt tomorrow. I hope that laying off the clexane and the aspirin has helped stop the bleeding and that your transfer can go ahead

Dees - I hope your bt results were good and that you found that cork! for the go ahead too.

Leanne - How was Melbourne Cup for you? Did you manage to have some champas and kick back a little? I've been thinking about you and glad to hear that you're jumping back on the horse straight away. It's not good or bad that you don't feel teary over this last cycle - it just is and that's fine. You've been at this game for a while and I can understand you feeling really angry and waiting for your time. I hope you get to transfer 2 embies next time.

Sugar - sounds like you had a wonderful time away for the weekend. Looks like you came home for a break! Are you feeling comfortable yet telling people about your pregnancy? Please tell me the anxiety eases a little as time goes on!!

Baby Please - blood test for me is tomorrow. I POAS again this morning (I had a spare what can I say?!) and still two lines. for a nice high beta tomorrow! How is your month of relaxation going before you jump back on the roller coaster?

Net3811 - How are you going?

Nelle7250 - Have you officially gone insane from the TWW?

Starlight -How are you feeling? Have you thought about your next steps yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

TWW - am i going insane...... NO but its only early days yet!!! too soon to start testing luckily i'm working 6 days straight this week and getting organised to go away so if AF doesn't arrive will test 9/11 if i can wait that long. So far no symptoms other than the nasty cramps i had over the weekend but they've gone so will have to wait and see.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    well my cycle has had hiccups from the start... sick with a cold... then got viral gastro.... had the hystereoscopy which showed chronic endometritis infection... so on antibiotics.. then light bleeding that just continued on and on ... thankfully at CD10 it stopped.. (when I stopped the clexane and aspirin) so I had my check today... lining trilaminar at 10mm but no follicles fired up at all with the low dose fsh... bummer so it has now become a medicated hrt FET... I had my estrogen/progesterone levels checked today... I asked the RE about cancelling the cycle and doing it next month but he is pretty sure everything is where it should be and that it still has a good chance of working... he is very blunt and to the point...and would say if it was not so I took a little reassurance... of course if my hormone levels are not satisfactory then I might reconsider... we will see.... So at the moment Im on oestrogen tabs, clexane, prednisone and will start progesterone tabs and pessaries on sunday and look to transfer on weds (day4) or thurs (day5). we will just have to see..... Im sort of feeling a little ambiguous about this cycle and part of me just cant see how it will work...even though the medical side of me knows that with FETs in the usa they use this protocol as a standard.. sigh...

so Im still in limbo..waiting for estrogen and progesterone results.. and still are open to cancelling if these results are not so good.
    we will see
    anyway off to enjoy the first bit of gold coast sunshine I have seen in a week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - Im glad your going again hun , I really hope this is your cycle !

Dees - how frustrating about the bleeding. I really hope it stops asap!

Micca - yep, I told everyone at work the day after my NT scan! I wanted to wait until I saw my nieces and nephews to tell them in person .
    Good that your bleeding has stopped. I hope the rest of your cycle goes smoothly . Enjoy the QLD sunshine, its freezing in Melbs today, but its going to be 30+ over the weekend!

Wish - Any BT results yet hun, I keep checking in for your results!!
    I still find it a little surreal telling people that Im pregnant, but everyone has been so lovely and excited for me, its really nice . Ummm, sorry to say that Im still fairly anxious! I think I will be for some time yet, I cant help it.

Nelle - good to hear that your keeping your sanity, so far anyway!! Not long to go now !

AFM - Im back at work today after nearly a week off, could have easily stayed home today . A friend of mine had her bubs yesterday, 3 weeks early, an IVF baby boy .