Closed Thread
Page 52 of 150 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Micca glad yr feeling better
    Wish how u doing hold on there nit long!!! I have everything crossed for you.
    Well im out the witch is full on here this time no tears no nother think im over it all emotionally and physically take care and thanks for the support xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leannep View Post
    Micca glad yr feeling better
    Wish how u doing hold on there nit long!!! I have everything crossed for you.
    Well im out the witch is full on here this time no tears no nother think im over it all emotionally and physically take care and thanks for the support xx
    big hugs leanne.... go drown yourself in some wine and a nice box of chocolates... you can be pregnant... I know you can... just a matter of the right FS.. big hugs
    we are all here for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne that's just ****ed news. I really am shattered for you. It's so exhausting holding out hope. There are so many things that have to line up to get to our goal - much of which we have little or no control over. I think that's the worst bit. To get this far we've had to be bright, intelligent and resilient women who work hard to make things work for us. The irritating thing with IVF is that we can't change the outcome by working harder etc. Maybe as Micca says, Wazza seems to be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat for many ladies. I would think about it too but the practicalities from WA would make it costly and challenging. Though maybe I could swing by and see my Vic and NSW bubhub friends on my way!! Good luck hun.

Micca - glad you're feeling better. Hope the snot stays at bay!

Hi everyone else. Hope you're weekends are going well. Wish I was in Melbs for the Melb Cup. I was lucky enough to be in the Birdcage one year and had a terrific time. Leanne - drink up my friend!!! There's a glass or several of Moet with your name on it!

AFM still waiting. BT Wed and AF due around the same time so will see if I make it. Still feeling nothing. I may POAS tomorrow - will keep you posted. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep- I'm really sorry babe I remember my first cycle at the beginning if the year. Af visited 4 days after the transfer I think I cried for 4 days. I hope you feel better soon.

Everyone else hope your all having a good weekend.

Afm not much happening yet had a very short Af that I put down to the miscarriage, and scan on Friday and then at least I'll for sure when the transfer is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 13-11-2011 at 15:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne, I'm so sorry that this time was not the one for you. Hope you are OK & looking after yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    dees.... woohoo for being on your way..... scan friday... that was when mine was supposed to be but I got it earlier since I stim earlier.. so mine will be day 8 of stimming.

Leanne.
    .. again Im so sad at your news....

Wish... hang in there keep that evil AF monster away.

Hi to EOE hope that you have had a great weekend

had a quiet day today.... still not 100% but I think I have made it to around 80% so we are getting there... getting a hair cut tomorrow... .
    Scan on wednesday... I asked for it a little earlier but I actually think it may be too early and I might end up with having another trip to brissie on maybe friday or saturday for an uss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - my thoughts are with you it shouldnt have to be this hard. take care of yourself and enjoy a wine or two before you pick yourself up and dust your self off.

AF - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!!! im 36 today which is cool as age is not something that worries me except in the fertility stakes!! I seriously feel like crap at the moment lots of cramping and bloating. Not confident about this time round at
    all!!! My only saving grace is our holiday only 10 sleeps to go so that is
    something else to think about and plan for.

TWW - is driving me insane but alas that's beginning to feel quite normal!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday Nelle I hope you had a wonderful day today. Good luck for the rest of your TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    happy birthday nelle.....