Closed Thread
Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    baby - hadn't thought of that!!! will see how things go. Won't be trying next month if unsucessful this month as i will be away on ohliday for 2 weeks then he has to go to a sales conference for a week but dec maybe. your friend situation was why i didn't ask anyone close for help although a couple hinted that they would consider helping. I thought it was only us girls that faked it sometimes!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I hope your all cruising along a short post from me as I have written myself a list of things to do this weekend to keep busy.
    Afm yesterday I would have thought I was preggers but today I have woken up feeling like af is in her way the evil witch!!! So who knows the only thing that has been happening is vivid dreams which I think Micca said can be an early sign but who know now today with feeling like af is coming and I think it's way to early to do a test as I still have 5 days till my bt(we have a stupid public holiday Tuesday so I have to wait an extra day) man I'm grumpy today sorry!!! Ok enough from the grumpy one going to start my jobs list to see if I can keep busy!! Have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - I'm feeling a little pessimistic at the moment too and trying to shake it off The time with my chem I had sore and darker nipples (sorry if TMI) by now but this time nothing. Waiting, waiting ... I may POAS Monday! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wish im hearing u babe!! But remember when i was preggers i had no signs at all so we gotta just wait!! I will test tuesday i think?? Keep yr chin up and pm me if u wanna vent im here xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leeanap & Wish - hang in there girls!! Lots of good vibes for you both x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to baby please For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (29-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne....hang in there....the vivid dreams are a good positive sign. just keep yourself busy...I will do the same thing with a list... Ive got a huge amount of sewing to get stuck into.

Wish... those self doubts are creeping in .... hang in there put the straight jacket on.... when I got my BFP I was so sure it was negative... I had no pregnancy symptoms... had AF like cramps.... I was so sure it was a bust I had made an appointment with a new RE. and then the bfp came and got me by surprise...so anything could happen.

Ive had a rough day today... I spent all night vomiting with a high fever of 38.6...not the nicest having spiralina revisit you for a second time... I think it was the calamari I had for lunch... Im feeling better and have not vomited today and managed to eat and drink a little...but really feel like Ive been run over by a mac truck... with the cold ontop of it all my poor body is really under the weather.... not what you want for a FET in 10 days.... not sure whether to take antibiotics as it can interfere with the estrogen absorption... I have some and I am on the fence really...sigh.... So I have had a day at home..my mother has been the nanny for DD although she is sick as well.... great household at the moment. Hoping to feel better tomorrow... but no more eating out for a while for me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 13-11-2011 at 15:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh micca i hope your starting to feel better glad your there with your parents to look after you both
    Well it looks like im out i have started spotting I cant believe it another **** round for me when is it going to bloody work???????????????????????????????????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Leannep - I'm sorry hun. I really hope it doesn't get worse than spotting but know you will be very familiar with your body and how it works after going through this before. I will still keep my fingers crossed for you and keep you in my prayers tonight just in case xxx

Micca - feel better soon my friend. Prayers for you too. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne...lets hope that the spotting is implantation... my fingers are still crossed for the next few days..... maybe time to see warren...xx

wish...love the ticker...lol... keep that straight jacket on.

Im feeling better today...appetite back but just tired. Ive taken the antibiotics..the interesting colour of my snot convinced me to take them now rather than later...at least I will be well prior to FET.... only problem is that I want to take vit C as well and I know that this interferes with the estrogen..lol.. but no more spiralina for me after my experiences the other other night..lol....

at least DD remains well and happy... so we are winning there..