Closed Thread
Page 49 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well made it to the goldcoast, a really busy day thats for sure..... DD slept on flight and was an angel.
    My USS was good, a nice thin lining and about 17antral follicles (WOW not bad for 43 !!) so I guess all my vitamins must be working lol..lol...9i dont have PCOS either). The blood tests were all great and baseline levels perfect... so hysteroscopy.scratch, lipoidal flush tomorrow...I have to be at day surgery at 630am...eek My next uss to check progress is next weds...so I guess I will have an idea of when transfer is then.

Im still really phlemy so I hope it is ok...having a slow day today as am exhausted..coughed last night ++++++ an only got a few hours sleep...one of those dry tickle coughs...grrr... So Im off to have a nap with A in the next few minutes then I think it will be a walk to the supermarket for vitamins to kill the cough. Anyway Ill do personals later...too tired right now....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dees - YAY for AF. That's fantastic news. Very excited for you that you're on your way again!!!

Micca - glad you arrived safely in Brizzie and your results sound fantastic!! Soldier on and look forward to hearing how your lipoidal flush goes tomorrow.

Leanne - yep will probably cave. I'm the curious sort (well mostly just impatient) Not sure when, but am scared as I did the early one last time and got a BFP only for it to be a negative the next day as it was a chem. Maybe I should hold out for the Tuesday too. Let's see how I go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No lucky stars for me. Nothing fertilised once again so am absolutely shattered & feeling like a complete failure. Not really sure where to go from here, guess its a bit early to make any decisions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starlight starbright- I really sorry to hear that I can imagine how shattered you are. Please don't give up take some time out too gather your thoughts. Massive hugs to you and don't be down on yourself

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dees For This Useful Post:

Starlight Starbright  (26-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    starbright......so sorry to hear that ...enjoy a little indulgence and stay in your pajamas tomorrow if you can...

Dees.... great news...so has AF shown her face today?? woohoo...

Wish.....sounds like you are so going to be tempted by the evil POAS fairy..lol.. so how many hpts do you have in the house??? I cant wait to hear how you go...when is the formal beta due.???

flush/hysterscopy tomorrow... have to leave at 5am...eek... still have a good cough.. sigh... but it is a real dry tickle one rather than a chesty one..sigh.. but in the morning my voice is all croaky... anyway having a cuppa and chocolate and then will be going to bed...Im still on NSW time...think I will prob just stick with it... Had a nice day today...relaxed, went for a swim with DD and grandma and it was lovely... got some nice photos...
    Have a nice night everyone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - I will definitely be visited by the POAS fairy and fear I will give into temptation far too easily! My official beta is 2 November same as my cycle buddy Leanne. That's also the day AF is due so will be an interesting time! Ithink I have one test left lurking at the back of my bathroom vanity - but, well, let's be honest, the chemist is just around the corner!

Starlight - I am so sorry to hear about your fertilisation results. I can only imagine how devastated you are. If I can say anything to comfort you, it would be to not give up. Many of us here are also at the end of our reproductive years, but we're giving it a good go with everything we can that we have control over. I was devastated when my FS classified me as medically infertile and told me my chances of having a baby were "very very slim". Well, I like to think that everything I've been taking the last few months has helped the quality of my eggs, even though I know I don't have many left. Have you had your AMH levels taken to see what your egg reserve is like? I firmly believe that DHEA has helped the quality of my eggs, perhaps if you haven't tried that you could look into it. It won't give you more, but I had a much better result on this cycle and actually did better than "statistically" expected by getting 50% of my eggs to blastocyst stage. The other things I've done over the last few months was to take Royal Jelly, CoQ10, Vit D, and a few other bits and bobs including the DHEA. Good luck to you hun. Will be saying some prayers for you tonight.
    Last edited by wishmeluck; 26-10-2011 at 22:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - all the best for today !! I hope that cold goes away soon, maybe the warm brissie air will help .

Starlight - Im so sorry, devistating news . Please dont be too hard on yourself though, and as hard as it seems, dont give up. Do you have an appt to see your FS to discuss? Hugs.

Leanne & Wish - hope your both keeping busy in your 2ww!!

AFM - finally got through this horrid, busy week at work, accreditation is over and the hospital received fantastic results, so everyone is happy, Im exhausted!! Today is my last working day for this week, yay, am going away tomorrow for Melb Cup weekend, cant wait (not back at work till next Wed)!
    Going for my BT this morning for my thyroid, I guess I wont get the results till some time next week.
    Im starting to feel little bubbles in my tummy, not sure if its gas or bubs though????

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning ladies..... even though i haven't been on for bout a week i have been following all your posts.

wish - hope you enjoy your trip!!

Net3811 & Babyhopes74 - welcome im also fairly new to this thread but these ladies are fabulous!!

afm.....
    i've had a great week. was just getting used to the idea of having to make new plans and then i heard from donor john. Whilst his own confusion continues he feels bad about not honouring our agreement so we are back on the trying to have a baby train Am stoked and still a bit shocked. We spent some serious time together on tuesday talking bout his decision and why hes doing it without his partners knowledge, talking about our kids and just stuff in general. Saw pics of his first donor baby and she is just the cutest little thing. Going to try for around 6 months and see how we go then might have to change to the IVF train.

now doing the TWW which i so don't like cause if does strange things to your head!! AF due 8th Nov and i go on holiday to surfers the next day so fingers and toes are crossed!! Have told myself that if AF is late again like last month then i won't poas until i'm a day late................ yeah yeah i'm full of s**t cause we all know i'm gonna give in and poas early!!! Gonna keep myself super busy for the next couple of weeks to help with the insanity and keep the is it really worth it thoughts away!!!

Vitamins
    i've been reading heaps on vitamins and how they can improve your general wellbeing, help enhance quality of eggs etc and was just wondering who is taking vit and what kind and what for.....

Hope you all have a fabulous day....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- how are you feeling I hope your not sore ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    I have lots of questions today too much time thinking
    Ok nellie just wanna ask are u doing the wild thing with this guy or just recieving sperm?? Hmm dying to know??

Micca i hope your recoving well and resting up!! Can you explain what you are having done and what it does for you? Sorry for the questions but i would love to know whst it is and if i should be doing it as im not getting any younger if you dont wanna thats cool
    I hope everyone else is good??

Wish is it doing your head in yet??
    Sugar im glad your hospital did well and the pressure is off you and fantastic a long weekend(well if i had of put in for it???)
    Starlight i am so sorry it didnt work i swear this is a crappy rollercoaster ride but we are here for you hun
    Hmm sure there was more i wanted to say!!
    Afm i have had a headache for two days and it just wont go away but other than that feel nothing so will have to wait wait wait