Closed Thread
Page 48 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning ladies

Just a quick message to say hi and a warm welcome to our new ladies on the thread.

Micca all the best today for your tests and your flight tonight. I hope you and A travel safe

Have a great day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishmeluck- hope your going ok, and the rotten 2ww goes quickly. How did your other little ambies go did you get some to freeze?

Sugarberry- hope all is going well for you. It's amazing how quick it all moves once it all starts happening wont be long and you'll be half way.

Leannep- how's the 2ww treating you hope your doing lots to keep yourself busy, only 8 more days are you going to poas before hand.

Micca- my cycle buddy I'm still waiting for af but pretty sure it will be tomorrow if not I'm going to send a search party out for it. You must be getting excited. Ow
    Last edited by dees; 25-10-2011 at 10:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phone cut out bloody technology

Starlight starbright- how did you go with your scans and blood work yesterday hope all is well.

Babyplease- how are you going hope your treating yourself well and looking forward to cycling again.

Net3811- hello and welcome I've heard lots of good things about dhea. So fingers crossed you get lots of eggies next year, and only need to go once.

Banyhopes74- hello and welcome to you also. Good luck with this cycle. The good thing is your not on your own you have the all of us now. No one understands what it's like unless they have been through it. And all the girls on here are wonderful.

Afm- no bloody af yet but I'm sure it will be tomorrow. Finally got all the kitchen cupboards cleaned out, now for the rest of the house and garden.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Dee af never arrives when we want her to the stupid witch as the say put in your best knickers and she will arrive for sure I hope she arrives tomorrow

Wish how you doing? How did the other embies go any frozen or has the blonde here missed that post???

Micca I hope you have both traveled well and I wish you all the luck in the world over the next few days xxx

A huge welcome to our two newbies this is the best thread you will find these are some of the most amazing woman you will come across we are here for each other and we listen to everything and will be here to support each other through the good and the bad(there's a lotta s??t you go through
    with ivf) between us I think we have tried heaps of different things so ask if
    you have anything u want to know
    Afm hmm nothing other than sore boobs but I would say that's the crinone bringing me a new side effect this time around as I have never had that before joy oh joy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - you make me giggle. No blondie you didn't miss my post. I only found out this afternoon that I had one more of my embies make it to blastocyst and they froze it last night. So yay!!! I hope the sore boobs are a good sign for you. So, come on, fess up, are you going to cave??!

Sugarberry - Hope you and bubs are travelling well. So glad your appt with the midwife went well. I hope your thyroid behaves! That sucks not having internet access at home. I'd go spare! Particularly important when Dr Google is so informative!!

Dees - I hope AF shows her ugly face soon for you. As Leanne said, put on your finest pair of white knickers and she'll be around pronto. Change your sheets too just for good measure Good on you for cleaning out your cupboards. I just keep looking at mine, saying I must do that!

Baby Please - Are you feeling okay? Looking forward to another cycle?

Micca - I hope you and A made it safely to Brisbane after a somewhat hectic day! How did your scans and BT go?

Starlight Starbright - how did your tests go? Looking forward to hearing how you're going this cycle.

Net3811 - I'm also at Concept - who is your FS? I have also been on DHEA for 5 months now and got a better response this cycle than my last one. I honestly think it has made a difference to my egg quality. My first cycle I had only been on it 3 months and got 2 eggs and only making it to a 3 day transfer. This time I got 4 eggs and 2 made it to blastocyst - one I had transferred yesterday and one to freeze. Hang in there, it will be worth the wait. Fingers crossed for you. As the other ladies have said, we're here any time you need us. Just give us a shout.

Babyhopes74 - another welcome. Please keep us posted as you go through your first ICSI cycle. I can't help with the Synarel as I haven't used it but some of our other amazing ladies on this thread may have.

I think I've covered everyone! I'll be brave and try and update our roll call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Limbo land
    Net3811
    Nelle7250

Waiting for AF
    Dees

Pill Popping/Sniffing
    Micca
    Babyhopes74

Jabbing
    Starlight Starbright

EPU

ET

FET
    Micca - 11/11
    TWW
    Leannep
    Wishmeluck

Hugs needed this time
    Baby Please

Graduates
    Sugarberry - Due 22 April 2012

Last edited by wishmeluck; 25-10-2011 at 21:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo af is here so of for my blood test and book my 10 day scan, and popping pills tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yahoo dee
    Thanks for the roll call wish
    Wish i think you asked will i be tempted with home test?? I will try not too but maybe the day before as it cup day here and if im not pregers then i deserve a drink for sure but im hope its worked this time but who knows!! What about you will you???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - yay your PUPO !! I hope your 2ww goes fast and little embie snuggles in. Great that you have a frostie! Thanks for doing to roll call, cant wait to see more of you in the Grads .

Micca - the busy lady! I hope all goes well for you, travel safe and I hope that cold goes away too .

Net - welcome! Im sorry that you havent much support , but now you have all of these wonderful ladies on here who are so supportive . I hope the DHEA does its thing for you.

Babyhopes - welcome! I was on synarel when I did my stim cycle, horrible stuff! Not everyone gets the taste in the back of the throat so dont worry if you dont get it. I do hope you dont get the horrid headaches that it can cause though, I did and they were awful. Good luck !

Dees - Im going ok, sometimes it doesnt feel real yet, even though my tummy has popped out and people are alway commenting, I think when I start to feel movement it will feel more real . YAY for AF arriving, good luck with the BT!

Leanne - ohh the crinone, yuk, although the pessaries arent any better really, when is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like transfer on the 10/11/11 I tried for the 11/11/11 but my fs doesn't work on Friday but I'm still hoping. Micca looks like we will be transferring on the same day we can go insane together in the 2ww.