Closed Thread
Page 47 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Leanne - you're a sweetheart. I'm still waiting nervously for tomorrow. The clinic called today to say I'm booked in for transfer at 1.15 pm. One of my 8 cell embies didn't grow any further so now down to 2. Thankfully, they are compacting morulas which is what they apparently should be for Day 4 and for two terrific blastocysts tomorrow, one to transfer and one to freeze (just in case). I hope your backyard work went well! Sounds like you're doing a fair amount of renovating. How exciting!!

Have a great night everyone
    Last edited by wishmeluck; 23-10-2011 at 18:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish........ that is fantastic news on those embies...must be some super quality there... fingers crossed for a good transfer... and a frostie...

dees....how are you going???

leanne/baby...the 2ww goes on and on and on....

well a busy day for me...sooooooooooo tired... sleep exhaustion from DD waking unsettled due to being sick with a cold..thankfully I think we are both nearly over it...so Im hoping for a good sleep tonight... Managed to do some work in the garden this evening which was entirely pleasant...tomatoes and spinach planted... just need pumpkin, zucchini, cucumber, cherry tomatoes now..(corn, lettuce beans,snowpeas all in (rule in my region is to not plant tomatoes pre melbourne cup day due to frosts so I have put in seeds)
    AF looks like it will arrive monday (very early light AF starting now)...so CD1as planned..woohoo... start injections on tuesday and get baseline scan/blood test and fly up to brissie (after 120km drive to airport) and acupuncture and work the morning..hmmmmmmmmmm just that sound like a pretty full mental day..lol..story of my life really...
    Anyway all I need is the cold to go and to remember to ring the clinic tomorrow.. to book the hysteroscopy.
    transfer looks to be around nov 10..although I would love nov 11 (11/11/11) got to be a good omen, my last transfer was on my fathers birthday..so that worked for me..lol

have a good sunday everyone...I hope we all have a nice sleep.
    Last edited by micca; 23-10-2011 at 19:23.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (24-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - sounds like your keeping yourself busy! I hope your little embie has snuggled in nicely .

Wish - all the best for ET today hunny , your little embies sound lovely.

Micca - hope your feeling better. Its getting so close for you, exciting times ahead !

I hope everyone else is going ok, hugs to babyplease .

AFM - still no internet connection at home, so annoying ! Midwife appt went well, lots of paperwork and questions, glad my mum was with me, helped with my medical history.
    The midwife was really nice, there was a student one there as well, she was great. I was a bit disappointed as they didnt do the heartbeat check with the doppler .
    I have to have another BT this week to see how my thyroid imbalance is, if its still imbalanced I cant stay under the midwife care and will have to go under the Obs care, Im hoping my thyroid has gone back to normal as I really want to stay with the midwives .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (24-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishmeluck, All the very best for transfer, hope all goes well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Starlight Starbright For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (24-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just a quick one as on mobile. One blasty safely on board! FS very happy with quality. The other morula from yesterday hasnt done much and looks a bit cloudy so they will watch o'night. My 8 cell from Sat that they thought had arrested is now a compacting morula so hopefully I'll have something to freeze tomorrow. Thx for your lovely support I'm now PUPO! Yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yah! Now we have two on here PUPO woo hoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish........congrats on being PUPO... sounds like a great little embie on board.... and maybe a frostie... so 10 days until the beta... hang in there..

Dees.... I hope that AF has shown her face today or tomorrow...

Sugar... glad the midwife appointment went well...lets hope your thyroid is good..are you taking the blackmores i-folic?? as this can help your thyroid.
    FET all set now...... today is CD1.. uss booked tomorrow arvo, acupuncture as well and blood test,I fly up to the gold coast tomorrow night.... and work in the am..a huge day. The hystereoscopy and endometrial biospy/flush booked on thursday morning ...really early..lol..I have to be in brisbane by 630am..eek (staying at goldie)...
    So if all good I start pill popping and injecting tomorrow..lol..probably in the car in a shopping centre carpark or the airport..lol..lol......now if I can just get rid of this bloody cold that arabella gave me. She is of course ok... I tossed and turned last night thinking about embryos and blastocysts...obviously this cycle is praying on my mind...and the prednisone is making me sooooooooooooooooo hungry....lol

gotta go...screaming baby.... ?hand caught in baby gate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello wish my TWW buddy that's fantastic results today yahoo

Sugar glad your app went well and here's hoping your thyroid has settled right down and you don't have to change anything

Micca wow it's all starting for you how exciting good luck with everything tomorrow I hope you wakeup feeling 100% no more cold

Dee how you going?

Starlight how are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I'm new to the forum and thought I'd introduce myself quickly. I'm currently with Concept in Perth. I've had 2 negative IUIs (Aug & Sep), I'm currently on DHEA and will try IVF next year once that's had a chance to do its thing. I'm 43 and can probably only afford one IVF which terrifies me but where I'm at anyway. No supportive friends and family all in Brisbane with questionable support so it is tough going sometimes. Has anyone here tried the SMC forum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies, I have been following this thread for quite some time and thought I should join you - I hope that's ok?

I am currently in the middle of my first IVF/ICSI cycle (long down reg) and just started synarel sniffing today. I hope I sniffed it properly - i sure as hell have a weird burning sensation in my nose from it so i guess that's a good sign but no terrible taste yet....

By way of background, I am 37 and single and now taking the independent motherhood journey. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I have had two failed IUI's and as I said above, now on to IVF. It is so hard doing this alone isn't it? I have only told a couple of friends at this stage and that does not include family as I think they would not be supportive and I am not terribly close to them anyway.

Have to go now as got to get off to work but I will be back tonight with personals etc.

Looking forward to a bunch of BFPs soon!!

xx

babyhopes