Closed Thread
Page 45 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leannep - yay for being PUPO!!! How exciting! TWW countdown begins. My BT is scheduled for 2 Nov, the day before you, and I havent even made it to transfer yet!! Sending lots of sticky babydust to you.

Baby Please - come on AF!!

AFM they were able to inject all 4 of my eggs but only 3 fertilised. Happy with that - now just fingers crossed they'll all keep growing nicely!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish great news about your eggs bring on transfer are they doing day 3 transfer or day five? When are u due in i cant rebember sorry we have a public holiday on the 1st here thats why its the 2nd but im going to ask for the 31st lets hope they say yes
    Hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leannep - I had a call from the Clinic this morning (Day 2) to say I have 3 beautiful Grade 1, 4 cell embryos. They are hoping to grow them out to Day 5 for a Monday transfer, but will check them again in the morning and if anything changes I'll be in for a 10am Day 3 transfer tomorrow. Did you find out whether you can get your earlier blood test? I hope so

Just wondering also if anyone can advise if they've had any bleeding from the progesterone pessaries. I'm on 3 daily (200 mg). I figure it could be bleeding from the EPU on Wednesday but had nothing yesterday. Any thoughts?

I also had a blood test today for anti-thyroid antibodies though in reality I could be getting tested for anything. The lady who took my blood was busy chatting away to one of her colleagues and doing a jig about going to Bali at the end of next week. Who knows, in a few days I could get the all clear for Prostate Cancer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish- just a quick one I had bleeding after egg pick also only a little, I also got some after transfer. And crinone can cause irritation. Good luck for your transfer hopefully a day 5.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dees For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (21-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wish no luck with earlier test I said that I thought it was the 31st but she said that seems early?? So she checked and said no it will be on the second so no tricking them they are onto me I have everything crossed that your little embies grow to day 5 but if not I have been assured that day 3's are good(it took a lot of convincing but I believe them) they also froze my other two so that's nice a couple in reserve
    Hello everyone I hope your all good and have a wonderful weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish........ great fert report... and to have such a great little trio... its hard when you have only 3 eggs.. my clinic would not grow to day 5 if you had less than 6 eggs... but their blast growth was pretty poor.... Im doing a day3 with my transfer.
    oh and progesterone irritates the cervix so it can cause bleeding, as well as EPU. I had quite a lot after my last EPU but I did have a lot of eggs.
    cant wait to hear how they are tomorrow....

Leanne....hope you are talking to those little embies and promising them everything... I went shopping and promised them all the clothes and books and toys..lol.... I came through with the clothes..lol... getting there with the toys...lol..lol.. I know it seems sooooooooo far away.... hang in there...

dees...... we are on the roll now...woohoo... no more bcps... come on AF come on...

baby.... I hope AF has found you... Ill send out the search party if it has not..lol.lol

Sugar
    ... how is that second trimester going??? has the nesting instinct kicked in,,??

well Im feeling a little under the weather today... DD has picked up a revolting green snot virus from daycare and shared it with me..sigh... so I had an afternoon nap..well tried anyway... and Im chugging down herbal remedies and vitC like mad..... considering Ill probably have a hysterscopy on wed/thurs I hope that I am well...sigh... darn daycare...
    I signed consent forms and daysurgery forms and posted them yesterday..woohoo and now I just have to figure out what to pack.... that would be 3 items of clothes for me and the rest DD clothes, bottles and toys...lol...lol...Oh and I finally finished the babygate... in the nick of time... this crawling thing is mad...and DD loves to crawl off the bed and fall on the floor... so I am either catching her or turning her around..lol.. although last night she fell off when I turned my back... tears ++ but all ok...lol... bad mummy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishmeluck, Fantastic fertilsation rate, hope all continues to go well & those 3 lovely eggs keeping dividing away.

Leanne, Congratulations on being PUPO!

Micca & Dees, I guess the ball is really about to start rolling for you girls. Hope AF comes quickly. Micca, hope you & your DS feel better, no fun flying when your not 100%.

Baby Please, Hope you are doing OK. Good luck with the detox!

AFM, I'm still jabbing away, bit worried that my eggs will be over done. I'm Day 11 of stimming today & have another blood & scan Monday, I thought I would have another scan or at least bloods today. At my scan on Wednesday there were 3 follies on the right (good as right side has not previously responded) but left side was hard to see. I've had to add Luveris into the mix this cycle. Anyway, left side will reveal lots of follies on Monday.
    Last edited by Starlight Starbright; 21-10-2011 at 20:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starlight Starbright - lovely to hear from you. I too was worried about overcooking but it seemed my FS knows what she's doing - who would have thought?! Fingers crossed for lots of eggs on your left side on Monday.

Leannep - well it was worth a try to see if you could bring forward your blood test. That means we'll be having our BTs on the same day - 2 Nov!!! How exciting!! I'm sure they're used to women trying to bring BT forward - shame they were onto you!

Micca - crap - sorry to hear you've picked up a bug. I hope all of your vitamins get you right as rain ASAP and you'll be all set for your op mid next week. As for A falling off the bed, there goes your mother of the year award!! I'm feeling a little jittery about my embies being grown to blastocyst due to only having 3 of them, but my FS thinks the quality gives us a good chance. If there's any doubt, I know I'll be in tomorrow for the Day 3 transfer so should be all good. The Clinic normally don't do Day 5 unless you have more than 3, but my FS thought it was a worth a try for me. Fingers crossed!!

Dees and Micca - yay for stopping the BCP! Can't wait to hear how you go after transfer. It's all happening on our little thread now.

Sugar - hope you have a great weekend and the second trimester is going well. Remember, we're living vicariously through you until we get there

Baby Please - I hope you're still taking good care. Hugs. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, just a quick update. The Clinic just called to let me know my 3 embies are still doing really well. Not quite 72 hours yet and I have one at 8 cells and two just past the 8 cell stage and already starting to compact. So no transfer today and fingers crossed and lots of prayers they make it through to Monday. The embryologist is confident. I hope she's right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish- have my fingers crossed for your baby embies !