Closed Thread
Page 44 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Baby Please - so sorry to hear about your BFN. Big hugs. Make sure you enjoy tonight. Wine, chocolate - all the good stuff.

Leannep - I hope your embies are tripping the light fantastic and growing at a rate of knots. Are you transferring a Day 3 tomorrow? If so, good luck

Hi to everyone else

AFM: Thanks for all of your lovely well wishes. I got 4 eggs at EPU today. 7 follicles were mature and 2 not. So, 4 out of 7 isn't too bad. I think also with an AMH of 1.5, I should be happy with that. Also on the bright side, it's a 100% increase from my first cycle where I only got 2! The eggs were Grade 1's and 2's so at least the quality sounds okay. But will know more tomorrow afternoon when I call and they all fertilise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishmeluck- 4 is great a number, hope your taking it easy tonight. Fingers crossed for 100% fertilization rate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish........great news on the eggies.... the fantastic 4... take it easy and relax..all the hard work is over..now the dreaded wait..lol.. hope you have a great fert report tomorrow.

sugar.... good luck with the midwife appointment tomorrow... hope you hear the HB...xxx

Dees..... 2 bcps to go...lol.. in all my cycles I have never gone through it with someone together... it is nice..

leanne...sending you lots of fertiliser for some fantastic super high quality embie growth... I did a day3 transfer with my second cycle...and I will be doing a day3 transfer with my FET... a lot of FS prefer day 3 transfers with older women..they seem to do a lot of day 3s in the USA and the success rates are just as good.

Baby..... just the hugest hugs for you ... the first BFN is always the hardest.. you build up so much hope and then have it so brutally dashed by a simple blood test. take the time to regroup...and have a chat with the FS about a more aggressive approach... using prednisone, aspirin, diff drug regieme etc
    Last edited by micca; 19-10-2011 at 20:46.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

baby please  (20-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Please, so so sorry, hope you are holding up OK. Give your DS an extra tight cuddle and be kind to yourself.

Wishmeluck, Congratulations on your fantastic 4 & best wishes for fertilisation.

Leanne, 3 maybe 4 out of 5, that's a great fertilsation rate.

Dees, Thanks for the welcome! Look forward to sharing this IVF adventure with you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Starlight Starbright For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Baby please I am so sorry about your results today it's gut wrenching take care and have a few wines and get back in to choose your new donor

My cycle buddy wish cool four you have doubled your haul so your doing very well I can't wait to see how they progress over the next few days

Starlight how did your scan go and bt??

Nelle welcome to the thread

Micca how you going all your jobs done?? Not long till you and dees start yahoo

Dees did you get those cupboards cleaned out? Ip hope your feeling good about the next cycle and cool to have Micca as your cycle buddy

Sugar I just wanted to say thanks after reading your post I feel heaps better so thanks again good luck for your app tomorrow I can't wait to hear how you go

Afm I'm excited about tomorrow now after sorting it all out in my mind that day 3 transfer is all good. Also someone pointed out today that I have 3 eggs fert my transfer is at day 3 and I will get my BFP on the 3rd November so I'm in tomorrow at 12 for my transfer yahoo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplease - Im so sorry about your BFN, big hugs . I hope you can find a new donor asap.

Wish - yay for 4 lovely eggies !! for fert rates hunny. Rest up and drink that water.

Micca - thanks , Im so hoping I get to hear the HB later today, but Im not sure if its too early for the doppler. Looking forward to chatting with the midwife though, have so many questions.

Leanne - good to hear your so positive, Im so excited for you hunny !! Make sure you laugh heaps after the ET and keep those feet warm (not sure if it really does anything, but it worked for me!).

I hope everyone else is good.

AFM - looking forward to my midwife appt later .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

Just a quick post!

Leannep - good luck for ET today! Will be thinking of you

Sugar - hope you have a great appt with the midwife

Baby Please - i hope you are feeling okay this morning. Still sending you hugs. I know theres another terrific donor out there who will be a perfect match for you.

Have a great day everyone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for the support xx

Wish-good luck on todays results, fingers crossed they fertilised nicely

Leeane-good luck today also

So much happening on here at the moment!

Afm- still no af so its now 4 days late, going to take a month and not do back to back, dont have the strength and going to do a detox starting tommorow, wil take my time to pick a new donor

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry am on my ph so hard to read back to where everyone is.. Xx
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 14:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello bubhub friends

Baby please that sucks that af is mucking around I think having a month off is really good as it will give your body time to recover from the drugs I wish I was that patient

Wish how did you go today?

Sugar how was your app what did they have to say? Oh and I love your message about laughing and keeping your feet warm I was talking to my acupuncturist today and she said that laughing sends good endorphins through your body and the Chinese believe it so I have been trying to make myself laugh. Which is funny in it's self

Hello to everyone else how are you going??

Arm I'm officially up the duff until it's proven wrong and I'm believing it until someone can prove me wrong