Closed Thread
Page 43 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello wonderful lady's

Babyplease- that sucks to make you wait I'm sure they wouldn't like it if it was them. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Wishmeluck- good luck for egg pick up your numbers sound great but I'll have everything crossed for you anyway.

Leannep- I understand your disappointed but lets keep thinking your not going to need any more because these are your lucky ones.

Starlight starbright- we haven't met yet so big hello and welcome to you and good luck with your scan tomorrow.

Nelle 7250- haven't met you either it's great to see our thread growing. So hello and welcome to you. Have you worked out what your next move in this crazy journey? I'm the same as micca I also got my donor from overseas it was fun picking through them it's certainly nice to have a choice.

Sugarberry- hope everything is going great for you, and you had a wonderful weekend away.

Micca- my cycle buddy not long for us now. I'm going to stop the pill on Friday and I normally get af about 4-5 days after that so I'm hoping to get af about Tuesday. Only 3 more pills to go. Hope the clean up is going well, your more than welcome to come and help me. It's great that you changed your flight one less thing to worry about. I'll say it one more time 3 more pills to go.

Afm- I need miccas energy but I'm going to clean the kitchen cupboards out tonight ( I say that now probably change my mind in half hour). I'm getting excited now only 3 more days of the pill woohoo. I went to the doctors and got my amh test done again it was last done a year ago, it was good a year ago but I had a friend that went from 33 to 9 in a year and I got a little paranoid but all was good. Ok I'm of to the kitchen right after the big bang theory.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dees For This Useful Post:

baby please  (19-10-2011),wishmeluck  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Please, Can't believe you have to wait until tomorrow that must be agonising. Wishing you all the very best of luck.

Wishmeluck, Good luck for pick up tomorrow hope all goes well & your "beautiful hormones" give you lots of lovely mature eggs & a great fertilisation rate.

Leanne, Sorry you are a bit disappointed with your egg haul, but 5 is great. Best of luck for fertilisation. As you say it only takes 1.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Starlight Starbright For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    baby..... about your bfn on those evil POAS sticks.... Im hoping that it is wrong.. no AF is a good sign... my beta was so low that I would have been bfn at 14dpo... so I will hold some hope for you.... how terrible that they do not ring you the same day... grrrrr... big (((HUGS))))

dees... you know I was just thinking the same thing about the ocp... and looking at my packet... my AF comes I think about 2-3 days after..although I think it was 4 days last time but I was taking 2 ocps so my progesterone levels were a lot higher... Ill put my thinking cap on thursday to decide which day to stop..lol..
    I think my energy burst is nearly over... just got the baby gate to finish installing is my big project and a few walks over the weekend... and some serious couch time and dvds/chocolate...lol..

Leanne.... 5 eggs is still great... and lets hope that the fertilisation is good. One of the ladies on my other thread got 2 eggs only..put 1 in and got a BFP... she has one frostie too... so Im hoping for you...

wish.... yay on the great follie growth... and with oestrogen at 5100 you should get around 6 eggs.... fingers crossed...I guess with the progesterone thing its a hard one... Im glad I dont have to make the decision..although sounds like a transfer is worth a go. Im planning on doing a day 3 transfer..
    you are nearly at the end of the easy part the 2ww is the killer...lol..

Hi to EOE

well not much to report..busy at work... tomorrow is my friday..yay so I am looking forward to the couch ...my battery is a bit flat..lol...
    Got all my syringes and needles today...so now I just have to sort out all my drugs to take with me...and of course pack for 2... lol.. my parents are getting excited to see DD... so I hope she behaves.. she will be with them for the 2hrs of my hystereoscopy so I hope that she does not get separation anxiety.. she does skype them 3 x week so Im hoping that it is ok... she has not seen them since june...anyway tired..beginning to ramble...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

baby please  (19-10-2011),wishmeluck  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow wish i have everything crossed for a great haul i cant wait to hear i will be checking in all afternoon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca sorry wanted to ask have you done a 3 day trsnsfer before?? As that what i look like doing on thursday. 3 out of the 5 fertalised with a maybe on the 4th one i will know tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - great job on the cleanout ! Exciting that its all starting to happen and that your now flying with Virgin, I wouldnt be trusting Qantas at the moment either!! I hope your shoulder feels better.

Wish - Im so excited that its EPU day for you, good luck, Im sure your eggies will be gorgeous!!

Starlight - good luck for your scan and BT today .

Nelle - Im sorry for your troubles , its one of the reasons I used an 'unkown' donor, I didnt want any similar issues arising. I hope things work out for you.

Leanne - great to hear your came through EPU ok. 5 eggies is good hunny. I got 5 too, all from one ovary as the other did nothing due to a massive cyst, 3 fertilised, I had one put back in on day 2, got a BFP, but it was shortlived and now I have my little frostie in me who was frozen on day 3 (the third one didnt make it to the freezer). Your fert rates sound great, so just rest up and get ready for ET!!

Babyplease - Im sorry for the BFN on the HPT , but Im still hopeful for you . I cant believe they made you wait an extra day for the results, I would be fuming! for you sweets.

Dees - great to hear theres not long to go for you !! How did you go with those cupboards?

AFM - sorry Ive been gone for longer than I thought, work is flat out, accreditation next week, so running around like a crazy person trying to make sure we are ready for it!!
    I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow afternoon at the hospital , Im excited and am writing down some questions to ask. My mum is coming with me, so Im looking forward to seeing her again. I dont think I get a scan tomorrow, but Im hoping the midwife might do the heartbeat on a doppler or something . Feeling good, still getting tired, but not as much as I was, I actually was still awake at 10.15pm last night, lately I have been sound asleep well before 10pm!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leean- sounds like an excellent fertilisation rate, go your baby embies! U will be reunited soon

Wish- good luck today- will be checking in later, have a good rest after epu, hoping for lots of good ones

Micca- you are so busy! Good luck on your op and leaving Miss A she will be fine, single mums gotta ask for help sometimes

Afm - no phone call yet argghhh but still no af, didn't poas this morning couldn't bear another negative

Lots happening on here, and welcome back Dee
    Last edited by baby please; 19-10-2011 at 10:27.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to baby please For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT in BFN :-( sort of knew it

Looking at back to back if can get new donor quick enough.

Oh well (insert fake smile here)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby please- I'm devastated for you. When do you have another appointment ? Hope you feel ok just remember you have a right to be angry and upset, maybe wine and chocolate tonight. Big hugs and again I'm really sorry.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dees For This Useful Post:

baby please  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks dees, nurse is going to call me tommorow, unfortunately my beautiful chocolate donor is no more as that was the last straw. So back to picking another

Will definitely be cracking the wine tonight althou I have to drop my mum off at meatloaf concert lol lord help me fake smile a bit longer.

Micca- might get a good vitamin list from you again when u have time, I hear vit d is good for implantation..