Closed Thread
Page 42 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nelle7250 welcome to our thread Sorry I dont have time to reply just yet as I'm on my phone but will write later

Leannep - good luck for EPU today!!! I hope you have a real bounty coming your way. xx

Baby Please - keep us posted. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone had a good weekend

Leanne, Hope you are not too sore after your tumble the other day & most importantly hope all went well with your EPU & that you are taking care & resting up tonight.

Wishmeluck, Hope your scan went well & that your well on track for pick up this week

Baby Please, You gave me goosebumps reading about your DS saying that he felt your belly kicking!

Micca, sounds like your have had a very busy couple of days with all your spring cleaning. You must be exhausted.

Nelle7250, Welcome. I'm only new to this thread myself but have great respect for all the girls here. Their support for each other is amazing

AFM, Bloods & scan Wed morning so guess I will get an idea of how things are travelling, a bit nervous because I don't have much in the way of bloating but am trying to remain optimistic that this will be a better cycle for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne...how did your EPU go today?? cant wait to hear your fertilsation rates..rest up drink lots and lots of fluids and get that doona ready for your embie. Im glad that you were able to get some chiro. I hope you finished all your jobs..xxx

starlight...lets hope weds scan is a good one for you and there are lots of follies there...I did not have a lot of bloating..I produced 14follies on a few cycles..

wish......how are those follies growing ...I hope that they are a little better.... have you had bloods repeated again??

Dees... how is the planning going... not long now until you cycle... by stopping the bcp on friday is your FS aiming for CD1 to be monday????? Im trying to figure out when to stop the thurs or friday..sigh...I know it will prob be friday..lol.

Baby... good luck with your beta.... mine was very low at 17dpo.. and I would have had a bfn at 14dpo... as it was it was the faintest line which took 10mins to come up.... oh and those internet tests really are crappy..lol... so Im still got my fingers crossed for you... so cute about your DS

Sugar... how is the 2nd trimester treating you??

Nelle... sounds like you have had some deep thoughts... great for trying... sorry about your donor... obviously it was something he had not considered...I always see a red flag when a partnered man does this sort of thing without the consent of his wife... often there is more to what is going on in the relationship... Im sure he is a lovely guy but sounds like some very real potential future legal issues... make sure you have legal papers saying that the donor has no right to the child if you use a known donor in Aus... I used usa sperm... it was like shopping for a designer dad... pricey though but with no strings attached and great medical information and photos...
    good luck..

busy busy...had acpuncture at lunchtime today...bliss... although I did something to my shoulder this evening and it is really sore.. so stopping bcp prob friday...
    I rebooked my flights with virginblue as I was flying qantas before..and I cant trust them at all... I feel so much better now having that one concern sorted out. so if all goes well Ill be having my preFET hysteroscopy next weds.. or thursday. anyway looking forward to days off...I feel that I have a date with the couch..lol.
    Last edited by micca; 17-10-2011 at 21:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

How terrific that our thread is taking off! Some newbies and the regulars who are hopefully going to get fat in no time!

Nelle7250 - as I said this morning. Welcome. I'd put in lots of smilies here but they're not working tonight?! I share the same sentiments as Micca when it comes to men donating sperm who are in relationships and believe that it should be done with the full consent of the other half. But that's just my opinion and of course I know nothing about the situation you're in or the people involved. But I wish you all the very best in going down the donor path. I have a donor from the sperm bank at the Fertility Clinic I go through. I'm in WA and there are waiting lists here, though I think in some other States the list may not be as long. Hope to see you on here and up the duff before you know it.

Leannep - I hope you're feeling alright after EPU and taking good care of yourself. Please let us know when you're able how you got on today. I've been thinking about you and logging on obsessively to BubHub through the day. I soooo hope they don't audit my work computer!!

Sugar - Has the DVD made it back in its cover yet? ha ha It must be so magical being able to look at it over and over again.

Baby Please - I got my days wrong. Good luck for Blood Test tomorrow. Sending lots of baby dust your way.

Micca - Go Virgin Blue! Good choice. I would have done the same. Better to be safe than sorry when so much time, effort and emotions are involved. Not long now. Getting exciting!

Dees - not long for you either. Waiting, waiting ...!

Starlight - Good luck for your scan on Wednesday. I didn't have much bloating to start with either. It's amazing how your ovaries can blow up to the size of tennis balls and you can't tell from the outside. I always wondered how people couldn't notice having huge tumours and things growing inside them and not know - now I do!!

AFM: Final blood test and ultrasound this morning. Follies ripe and ready for plucking - 25, 23(x2), 22, 20, 19, 18, 14(x2). E2 - 5100 and P4 - 4. Endo lining still at 9mm. Micca thanks again for answering my PM. I have my questions all ready to go for the FS tomorrow. I did sneakily ask another FS who did my scan this morning what he thought about my P4 level and his comment was not to worry about it and that they normally wait for it to make a move before EPU. I really think this whole thing is just a crap shoot and if the stars align you get your BFP! Will let you know how I get on tomorrow. Other than that, have to set the alarm tonight for 12.30 am to trigger. EPU 12.30 pm Wednesday (Perth time).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone sorry I didn't get on yesterday but I slept all afternoon which was nice
    Ok well I only got 5 eggs yesterday after normally getting 10 so something was not right with my body??? I am waiting to see how many fertilized but they said yesterday that I may have transfer earlier than normal?? Normally I make it to five days. But I have resigned myself that these things happen and you only need one good one
    I will jump on again later to say hi wish I hope your feeling good and your no's look great
    Thanks to everyone for your kind words of support it means a lot to me
    Baby is your test today I have everything crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one on ph

Leeane- congrats on 5 googys, I have everything crossed that they have a party tonight and behave for you

Wish- they sound like excellent numbers, good luck with trigger

Afm - I am 9dpt af was due sunday/monday. Had bt this morning and waiting.... Is driving me mad....
    Not hopeful thou as I bought one of those hpt this morning that said it detects hcg 6 days b4 af (or are those a load of poo?}

anyway after a bfn on hpt I had a cry and a nap now waiting for ph call

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby please thinking of u if you havent heard soon call them so you know whats happening xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - great news on the 5 eggs. Quality over quantity Look forward to hearing how the fertilisation went for you xx

Baby Please - I feel for you. It's awful waiting for that phone call. I'm thinking about you and sending you some more babydust just in case

AFM: Had my appt with the FS this morning - all 5 minutes of it. She is absolutely lovely but because she's so popular she's also incredibly busy and hard to see. Not happy that my appt was so quick but essentially she said I responded much better than she thought I would and that 4 empty follicles out of 6 last time is not unexpected due to my low ovarian reserve. She said my hormone levels are "beautiful" and nothing to worry about in terms of implantation so looks like if I get some successful embryos after tomorrow that I'll transfer either on Saturday or Monday depending how many I get. I triggered last night at 12.30 am so now just waiting til 12.30 pm tomorrow for collection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Won't get bt results till tommorrow receptionist said sometimes she forgets to ring! I told her I wont be forgetting!

Still no AF but the poas dont look good

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Baby Please that is awful to make you wait. Im so sorry. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. xx