Closed Thread
Page 41 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    leanne.... sorry to hear about those slow pokes.... yay for increasing the meds... probably sounds like this is the dose you should have been on.. your taking luveris too arent you?? I hope that your next scan goes really well... fingers crossed

Baby...oh you are so in need of the straight jacket... just stay on the crazytrain and dont get off at loopy loo central ... That evil POAS fairy is such a cunning B1tch... she will suck you in to that peverse world... lol..

Sugar...........enjoy your weekend away...

Dees... how is the preparations going for the FET... Im too busy to even think about it at the moment..lol...Im just hoping that qantas does not strike the day I fly to brissie...

starlight... Ill PM you the list... hoping you wont need it and this cycle works... the only one that is important to take now is your folic acid and vitamin D (implantation aid)

well yesterday was Epic... the skip if full and I cleared a huge amount of trees out of my garden, cleaned under the house...even found some 1960s light blue venetian blinds ...stunning I tell you... DD cooperated and sleep for 2hrs in the morning and afternoon...so I worked like a maniac ... going to finish the rest tomorrow and then dig the garden over and plant seeds...
    I went shopping in the big smoke today (I live rurally) so a 120km drive ..and a very full day..it was so exhausting..of course everything I bought was for DD and nothing for me... my planned visit to bunnings was postoned as I was so tired and we never made costco...oh well next time... I feel like I should have a day watching tv...hmmm maybe I will....
    Have a great friday night everyone... Im in my PJs watching TV a cuppa, chocolate and listening to DD snore away on the monitor...ah the life..lol.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Sugar - Your weekend away sounds like a lovely time. Hope you're putting your feet up and enjoying

Leannep - I hope your follies are growing at a rapid rate with the increase in your meds. Good luck for pick up Monday

Micca - OMG - I was exhausted reading everything you did. Had to have a chuckle about the venetians. I know exactly the light blue you're talking about!! I hope your night watching the TV with a cuppa and some chocolate listening to DD was enjoyable for you that Qantas will get their act together and stop stuffing people around.

Dees - How is the waiting going? Not long now til your FET

Baby Please - Have you managed to stay away from the sticks?

Starlight - I hope your stims are going well. When do you have your first scan?

AFM: Follies growing nicely - now have 9 which I'm thrilled about. 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 2 x 13 and 1 x 10. Unfortunately my E2 is still lower than they would like. It's only at 2900 and doesn't match the follies I have so they're going to get me to have another blood test and ultrasound on Monday with EPU likely Wednesday now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wish...........great news on your follies..thats a nice range of them growing...
    lets hope that mondays scan is a good one...

ok I have a bug somewhere...everytime I hit enter I get 3 tabs of cars.com.au open...very frustrating... might reopen firefox after this...

had another busy day...skip full yay.... whipper snipped the back yard..hard work as it is on a hill with lots of rocks and trees, so it took me 90mins of hard work...also dug the garden over, washed all my new storage containers and managed a walk with DD.... so I am officially exhausted.... Im in a bit of a frenzy... because if this cycle works I wont be able to do any heavy lifting or intense physcial activity..which is most of what I did today...lol..... Still hoping that qantas behaves itself...will just have to see what happens next week... Anyway another big day tomorrow... dig garden, plant seeds, and try and clean the kitchen...lol lets just say that DD will have a very good immune system..lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Micca! Just tried to send you a PM but was told you're too popular and there's no room at the inn I think your PM quota is full Wanted to ask your opinion about my blood tests today to see if you could help. My LH is 1, but my P4 was 3.3. Is that too high? I think I read about implantation problems with P4 over 2. Something about premature luteinisation? I guess having DOR may also contribute but wondered also about the DHEA? Would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish -due to my high standing in the community I cant tell a lie so I refuse to answer the POAS question LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Please - you make me laugh. I absolutely respect your high standing in the community so will just dig around your bins like they do with every celebrity and find the wrappers for all the ClearBlue tests

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls you all make me laugh
    Baby please you can't leave us hanging I know you caved so what was the result I don't care about your standing in. The community lol tell us

Micca I think we are on the same wave length with trying to get stuff done I have been pulling down my outside verandah this weekend and digging out trees as I am having a new decking area built starting Tuesday and I can't wait good luck with getting it all done oh and I had a lovely fall yesterday so I'm covered in bruises I had an emergency app with a chiro friend last night and she said I have put everything out of place so I will have to see her a few times this week(she has been through ivf so came straight over last night when she heard on the grape vine that I had fallen she said I couldn't go to egg collection in bad shape what a friend the best!!)

Wish your follies look great I'm excited for us this week

It's a big week all round

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend

Common baby please tell us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ok ha ha bfn ! BUT af not due for another day, hpt are internet cheapys and r so old they have expired. Plus I have been poas in the arvo not first thing in morning.

Theres my shame for the world to see lol, stay out of my garbage!

still very hopeful, ds told me today he felt my belly whilst I was asleep and felt it kick lol, and he doesnt know about the whole ivf thing -just randomly said it today (he never bothered to question WHY I was injecting myself)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I have been reading this thread for ages and thought it was about time I introduced myself.

My name is nelle and I'm from Launceston Tasmania. I'm a single parent with one beautiful daughter isabella from my previous relationship who up until yesterday was TTC #2 with the help of a private donor (yes there is a story there which I will get to later).

I was told as a teenager I'd never have kids so my DD was a big shock!! Wouldn't swap here for anything but now I would love for her to have a brother or sister. I suffer from PCOS and endo so the ride was never going to b easy.

I have been following the thread for ages and this morning after getting up early I had time to post.....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looks like he has changed his mind....

I'm back again and after some feedback.... After a couple of expensive rounds with my fs I went and found myself a private donor who was happy to donate for me to self inseminate etc.... Have been getting to know one and other for several months and I felt we clicked that he was the right person so in sept we started trying.... We weren't successful first time round but that's ok we began making plans for oct.

I am not the first person 'John' has helped previously now the baby a beautiful little girl has been born and John has seen his first lot of photos and he is attached for want of a better word. He already has a family who is not aware of his donations and now he has seen the photos is stuck on the fact he won't get to be a father to this little one like he is to his own kids. He tells me he never expected to feel this connection and is not sure if he wants to continue to help me........

After being initially gutted for myself I'm ok with this if this is how things go..... But gosh I feel for him and am kinda glad I chose him now!! Have told him if he changes his mind that's it's ok I have other options I'm not out of the race so to speak but poor guy is so confused I'd really like to be a friend and help if I can. any comments and feedback would be very welcome

I have just told John I'm a friendly ear if he needs it and left it at that for now.....