Closed Thread
Page 40 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome starlight to our nutty thread these girls are fabrastic support and it makes the whole journey better having everyine in the same boat i think we are all similar in not gelling too many people but as time goes on more of my close friends know and are great suoport. You can ask anything in here and not feel silly because somone will have been there and done that so welcome
    Babyplease as wish said no hpt's yet its too early
    Hi everyone
    Afm i need to get my butt out of bed and head in for my scan and i have everything crossed that egg pick up is saturday
    Have a gr8 day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my plan has gone to **** as it now looks like pick up will be next week now as they are not growing very fast I have to wait to talk to my nurse and see what she says this afternoon after blood results but it now means more time off work(sat was perfect as I don't have any sick leave). Oh well look on the bright side I get a long weekend sorry about the dump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh crap Leannep - sorry about your delay. It's so hard scheduling ivf with work isnt it? I have sick leave but try not to schedule patient appts the day of epu or transfer but its hard when I book in advance. Always feel awful having to cancel their appts when i get the day wrong. But we have to focus on getting our eggies at just the right time. This is our time for us Hang in their hun, not long now. It's going to be worth the wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - thanks, it was a great experience , I could have stayed all day! My parents do find the scans facinating, we are so lucky that we get to have these scans and obtain so much more information than they did. Im glad you managed to get the medication in the end, disaster avoided! Hope your day is productive and little A is well behaved for you.
    Ive been watching 'One born every minute' too, the screamer last week kind of freaked me out a little I must admit !! The ladies on it last night were great though, I do wonder how Im going to be......

Starlight - welcome!! Lovely that you have joined us. I hope this is your lucky cycle. We are all here for the IVF rollercoaster and beyond too, its really lovely support on here.

Babyplease - maybe try and hold off the HPT until a day or 2 before the BT. Have you any symptoms yet?

Wish - yay for your cycle going so well, not long till EPU!

Leanne - Oh hunny, Im sorry your follies are a little slow , sending them some growing vibes , Im sure they will pick up for you. Enjoy your long weekend, some lovely weather in Melbs.

AFM - still suffering with the pregnancy rhinitis (stuffy/blocked nose), it gets annoying at times. Im still having some pretty crazy dreams too, last night I dreamt I had a HUGE (I mean MASSIVE) baby girl and when I picked her up out of the hospital cot to look at her, she started talking to me, saying stuff like "thanks for carrying me inside you and being my carer!!" So bizzare !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for listening to me rant I have got my head around it now. They have increased my puregon to 450 for the next too nights that's so high?? That's cause there are alot of small ones still I keep telling myself all I need is one good one
    Wish do u have anymore scans?

Baby how you feeling??

Sugar I love your dream that's too funny

Hi micca I hope you got your skip filled well or started

Hi everyone else I hope you all good ( I think I'm the only nutter at the moment)

Have a good night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for such a warm welcome

Micca, I'd be very interested to hear what vitamins you recommend.

Wishmeluck, No not on DHEA but if this cycle doesn't go well, I think I'll be looking into it. Tonight is only day 3 of jabbing, so I've got a little way to go yet.

Leanne, Taking time off work is so difficult, can totally relate to that. Luckily I have a Manager that has been very understanding but I do feel very guilty when I'm late & have to take time off. It would also be nice to have an ADO that didn't involve an anaesthetic!

Sugarbaby, Congratulations on your growing bubba, apart from the rhinitis looks like all is going well, you must be over the moon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leea- u have company for the nutter stage, I am losing it lol this is harder than I thought!! Still have 5 days till bt , I won't be able to resist the poas maybe sunday night

And grow little follies!!

Micca- I would of helped you with that skip to take my mind of this tww

Sugar - love your dream, I talk to my embie hoping she is still in there

Wish-i can see why u so good at all this with your occupation!

AFM -going xrazy, least im doing nights until sunday night to keep me away from poas! I dont feel pregnant thought I talked myself into morning sickness today lol but then I pulled my head in. arghhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should add my boobs are bit sore which was a sign in my first two preg but over the last few years they always sore b4 af, only difference this time is my tummy has twinges but probably just from having my ovaries molested

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there baby please not long now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - the increase grows those follies, Im sure it WILL !!

Babyplease - I hope the sore boobies and tummy twinges mean something good is happening ! Its so hard not to think about it 24/7, I could barely concentrate at work when I went through the 2ww. I talked to my embie too, actually I think I talked to it more back then than I do now!

I will be MIA over the weekend so I hope you all have great ones!! Next week is such an exciting week, BT, EPU's and ET's - yay!!